Where were you when Marvel was BTFO'd?

Where were you when Marvel was BTFO'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgXNr9n7_2U
youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's another daily pathetic galshill thread

We've already seen how she looks in-movie and how atrocious it is.

Some """""""""""""""cutesy"""""""""""""""" moments at a conference panel will never change that.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgXNr9n7_2U

>1:05

W E W
E
W

Marvel is dead. Bury it.

Consider this mercy.

I was imagining what her soles taste like.

>This is a 10/10 in 4shalom

Marvel BTFO!!!

I'll tell you when it happens.

he aint got no legs

is she even speaking english? I can't understand anything she's saying.

>this fucking stupid thread again

>so mad

>this thread again

is english your first language?

>it's a white babymen think antisemitism is funny episode

Bro, English isn't my first language and I understand her perfectly. Maybe you're retarded.

do they really have to strap her feet in?

Nope. No marketing here. No sir. This is just an excited fan.

fuck me
DC is sexy AF
I wanna see WW X Aquaman

Three some
>When?

Marvel absolutely rekt
How will Marvelkeks ever recover!!!!!!!

All I know is I've seen some wonderful DC films this year. That ask the audience some wonderful questions about Good and Evil and take the audience into some Moral Grey areas in a way that only great Cinema can do

If Ben and Gal start dating and create a child who will end the Israel-Palestine conflict, Marvel is officially BTFO.

What kind of autist came up with this pose? Nobody sits like this.

Also Gal is super cute

Is she our girl Sup Forums?

>actually have hope for BvS at some point
>even after MoS
>see Gal casting
>finally understand

Because otherwise she'd be sitting on his lap or between his legs and that's sexist.

Shamelessly sexual wonderbats photoshoot when?

tfw bj from her

Is she autistic?

Henry is such a beta.

listen faggot, Im the one who comes here every evening and makes the comfy "Where will you be when Based Gal BTFO's Marvel?" and "mfw marvel think they can even compete at this point" and the "where were you when Marvel was BTFO'd". Seriously, its one of the comfiest, happiest moments of my woefully collapsing life when I come on here and make Based Gal thread. GTFO, find your own topic to make threads about

>implying you're not OP

youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk

>"people" dislike Gal
She's cute tho guys

It's a big set.

>DCucks actually think Gal isn't the worst miscasting in the last 20 years and isn't a horrible actress that can barely speak English

she is a hot. A HOT.

>swn gape your throatpucci with her 12 inch girlcock
;_;

OP. How can I tell you where I was for something that never happened.

qt

delusional faggots

Stupid repetitive meme

a CUTE

God I love her

>where is amy when i need her

literal rat

leaving the theater after seeing suicide squad and holy shit, DCucks can't catch a fucking break that shit was fucking awful, is now a staple for DC to have bad films, Marvel can rest safely knowing as long that inept good for nothing snyder guy is involved with the DCEU nothing good will came out of it

so it wasn't even an enjoyable watch? I thought it would be one of those movies where you'd say "damn that was shit, but I loved it".

no man, it was awful and cringy as fuck. I wanted this film to be good, honestly, i was all hyped and shit, but man....how can you fuck up so badly when you have literally a fuck ton of money to make an awesome movie. Direction of the film is plain bad, is like ayer saw a bunch of cool shit in the movie, mix em together and film it, editing was a joke, ive seen homemade movies with better editing and pacing, the script was all quips, acting was the worst (being katana and flag the worst of them all), production design, score, photography....everything was out of place, DC should stop filming and wait for a good 5-10 years to reboot its property

the chick you posted is way less glamorous looking