Why isnt she an A-list actress?

Why isnt she an A-list actress?
She is litterally a 11/10
She could have easily played Harley Quinn at least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=551_anWIsPY
insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/25/bob-odenkirk-gillian-jacobs-tim-erics-bedtime-stories/
youtube.com/watch?v=jeGQ6Rug_kU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she looks like she is melting

stop, no capeshit for gilly you fucking faggot

As it is with Hollywood: she either hasn't sucked enough dick or has sucked too much dick.

>r has sucked too much dick.
what
how can that be a problem?

She's a really good actress, I don't think she has that much interest in being in huge hollywood movies tho

Oh no, she has hammer toes

Zero acting talent. She does have nice tits though, I forget the movie but I think she was playing a stripper.

cause she can't act

>could have easily played Harley Quinn at least
fuck yes she's cute and fun and has a nicer body than margot pudgie
it's sad she's getting really old now though but it's weird she's 7 years older but looks younger and more beautiful

>everyone at work

what is she going to an office? what the fuck do actors do all day

she graduated from Juilliard

Supply and demand. There's a sadism aspect to it, getting sexual favors from someone who would never give them but is desperate to have their dreams of stardom come true. It's no fun if they're just another slut.

Meant to reply to .

Look at those beautiful big toes. So gorgeous. I would suck on those bad boys like a baby sucking on a pacifier.

NO.
SHE MY WAIFU.
BACK OFF

Also I met her a couple times and she was really nice.

She picks her nose and eats her own boogers.

Supply and demand. Worth of a service drops severely when it is offered too freely.

One of us

Oscar Isaac and Jessica Chastain also graduated from Juilliard

>a degree is a substitute for talent

If it mattered that she came through Juilliard in the least, maybe she'd get roles. But she doesn't and it's because she is too prude and won't suck an old producers wrinkly cock. Like Brie did.

The Drama program only accepts 8-10 students per year

>it has gotten her career nowhere other than a shit tv series that jumped the shark and showing her tits in a terrible screenplay

Riley Reid is better

Is that Love show on Netflix any good? It looks shit

Considering what she used to look like, I can't say I'm surprised.

That's irrelevant.

That's cute.

...my heart

Astonishingly so.

She has a special place in my heart because I've heard her say several times in interviews, that she was an extremely shy and awkward kid. Obviously I couldn't possibly relate to such a thing, but I have a friend who was a lot like that so I can imagine.

Alison Brie's better in every aspect. Looks, talent and everything else. She's from CalArts but that's irrelevant too.

It's criminal how Sup Forums has forgotten her. She was at one point, the most talked about actress here. Summerfags all of you.

>that she was an extremely shy and awkward kid
Oh wow, a kid that grew up shy & akward. She sure is a special snowflake.
I've never seen one of those before..

or she hasn't sucked the right cock.

all actresses say they were shy and awkward kids, but i only believe Gillian.

She was out fucking skilled by Alison in s2 and she never recover from that.

Gilly!!

I liked her in Hot Tube Time Machine 2

It wasn't as bad as I expected desu.

Yeah and once Summer Glau was the goddess of Sup Forums, shit changes

Nobody forgot, they just saw her interviews. She's shit.
Gillian is more like Brie's character from Community, which is the only Brie people really liked.

>has a nicer body than margot pudgie
Kek, she's just as much of a fridge

Female actresses always want to say this shit all the time in interviews and it has to be horse shit 90% of the time. But with Gillian you can really tell by how she talks that she was a lonely kid and it really shaped her as an actress and a woman.
Either that or she's a WAY better actress than anybody is giving her credit for, because she made me believe that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=551_anWIsPY

She's Diana in Bojack Horseman

insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/25/bob-odenkirk-gillian-jacobs-tim-erics-bedtime-stories/

toe chopping off?

shit actress plays a shit characters, who would've thought?

Gross tits.

Question is why Brie is not doing so well in movies.

>inb4 ending up as a Russo cameo in Avengers: Infinity War

Because she's not a jew and not some desperate slut who is going to suck off some producers smega coated uncircumcised tiny jew cock for a role.

This movie is Pure Gillian kino

Brie has been great in everything she's done so far. Even her voice acting works has also been on fucking point.

But it seems like her Disney cute looks are slowly fading.

Her tits are the only thing she has going for her. She has foot fungus.

She is so much better than that kike with the cowtits

But what about Hollywood lead roles? She's clearly good enough for that.

>Diane

And she does a great job of that.

Also Unikitty in Lego Movie. Tell me that wasn't the second best voice acting LEGO behind Arnett's Batman.

Brie has better tits too. Good enough to become a meme.

kys pls

Also Vincent Adultman

she hasnt ventured out or made the right friends yet. Well actually she has. Being Dave Francos gf landed her a role in James Francos movie about process and creation of the movie The Room.

Other than that is vodka commercials with that man squirrel dude from parks and rec

>kys
What do you have against Alison Brie? That she is 1/4th Jewish. GTFO.

let me guess you think emma stone is a 10/10 as well.. l.m.a.o.

I that it? Because she has immense online fandom.

her sexual feet are

I was talking about their personalities.
Both are ok actresses.

Kek, no she doesn't. Her only big fans are redditors that loved Commuity

>She was at one point, the most talked about actress here.
Come off it, Brie is qt Jewfu but it was just Infected spamming her pics everyday

ill allow a specific body part of hers as long as its not her face, carry on

Wasn't that Alison Brie?

Whose boogers would you eat Sup Forums, Ali's or Gilly's?

The business mogul? Why I had no idea, he sounded so mature and manly.

emma stone is perfect from her pussy lips down to her toes

Choke you numbskull

Which Brie did you think I was talking about? Brie Larson?

Neither, eating boogers is disgusting.
I'd tongue Gillians dirty butthole though.

So her looks were her downfall? Because she is really talented too. She was fucking great in whatever little she had to do in Mad Men too.

Even that Emily Blunt chik flick Five Year engagement. She outacted Emily Blunt and Chris Pratt by a mile.

Brie should get a long term contract with Disney. If by any silly chance there was ever a Squirrel Girl movie Brie would be much better than Anna Kendrick who can't act for nuts.

lmao at this deranged waifu taliban

brie not on the same level as blunt at all, you'd know that if u watched more than just meme flicks.

>who can't act for nuts.

Saying nice things about Emily won't get you closer to John, Jenna

Brie is definitely a better actress but she hasn't had the roles that Blunt has had so far.

Even in Five Year Engagement. Jason Segel and Emily Blunt were shit. Brie and Pratt carried that movie.

could act for coke tho

If she wanted to be a star she would be. Aubrey Plaza finds plenty of roles.

Brie is clearly happy getting by on what little work she does that her niche fan group will eat up

Anna has below average nasal voiced acting. Brie is extremely expressive and has the vocal range to do characters like Unikitty. It's not even close.

Hahha

My Summer of Love, Young Victoria, Sunshine Cleaning, Wild Target, Edge of Tomorrow, Sicario

Brie is a comic relief supporting actor in comedies. That's her range.

Aubrey's a one trick pony with that deadpan thing. Brie has genuine range. Also she can do that silly freestyling too.

You just listed Blunt's movie list when the whole point I was making was that Blunt gets more movies than Brie when Brie is clearly the better actress

>Gillian Thread
>already devolved into Brie posting

you know what you did user. you should feel bad

exactly, so Brie should apply herself if the roles are there if she wants them

>ultra-hd

lol. that's not hd

Your'e both fuckin delusional. Alison Brie is the definition of a flavor of the month actress, that's why no one talks about her anymore.

You are deluded mate. Blunt is excellent in those, and completely different in every one. Brie can only do ditzy funny woman/slut.

Shit book, shittier flick.

Not the first time.

nowadays you don't even see OC like pic related anymore

WTF I hate I

Brie>>>Glau

but that's wrong