Is SJW and feminism movement a good thing for film or a bad thing?

is SJW and feminism movement a good thing for film or a bad thing?

anything that pisses of you Sup Forums nerds is great in my book

It's completely and utterly irrelevant

Bad.

>ITT

This
Unless you're of course a complete plebeian that only watches flavor of the month capeshit trash

It's a good thing because it drives the population to the right.

>ghostbusters
>reduction of objectification
irrelevant

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums

No. It's been done before.

No it's not. SJWs seek to remove any offensive things from life.

They would see 'distasteful' movies shut down.

hollywood will soon realise that catering to SJWs is making them lose money and give up on the whole idea.
the same with videogames.

Depends on how well the movie(s) handles it.

>corrupted critics and journalists praise shit movies and shit on good movies
>studios autocensoring themselves to avoid bad publicity, reviews, etc.
>studios pondering to a very vocal minority by shitting everything
>force feeding braindead agendas trough movies
>destroying children trough media to produce another de-generation of cancerous corporate tools

wasn't this obvious from the beginning though?

I think they must have known they would lose money. They just wanted to do the 'right' thing.

It's a great thing, because it's gotten me to watch more and more classic films while saving money by not going to the movie theater except for special screenings of old films

or at least they'll try to be smarter about it in the future and not hire complete and utter nutcases to direct their PC movies.

Can you recommend me some movies?
How about the one in your pic?

Vera Chytilova - Daisies

To get consumer support for a product, no matter what it is, you must deliver the product the consumers want. You cannot intentionally alienate the vast majority of a customer base and expect the product to magically become profitable. Hundreds of articles from bribed journalists giving fake reviews and constantly insulting the prospective audience won’t make customers love you if all of those review articles intentionally insult the customer by calling them sexist trolls.

moar

The Thin Man
After the Thin Man
Kiss Me Deadly
The Narrow Margin
Objective Burma!
White Heat
The Big Sleep
The Adventures of Robin Hood
Scarface '32
The Apartment
The African Queen

The one in my pic is Bringing Up Baby, a personal favorite but not for everyone. Very fast-paced humor, think Aaron Sorkin without the liberal propaganda

she looks like a heavy smoker

I think diversity in TV and film is fine.
Hollywood just had no idea how to do it so instead of just writing new characters, they'll just race/gender swap existing ones or make a character a stereotype.
It shouldn't be that hard to write interesting and good characters and then just cast the best actor for the job, regardless of their background.

That is true, but a random normie that glances at a rotten tomato grade and sees fresh 70% will watch the movie, and perhaps choose that movie over something that is graded at 25% even though we both know Suicide squad is better than nuGhostbusters.

thanks

He's baiting you, Daisies is a feminist surrealist arthouse film from the mid sixties

Aka something the alt right would deem "degenerate" and "pretentious". Not for you.

>implying

SJW's are fun-Dementors who wish to destroy everything that white males enjoy, and they are now a major force within media as well as politics

What you get are abortions such as this, and the only way to stop it is to not make it profitable

>t. discovered Sup Forums last summer

Lena is cute. Cute!

SJWs only became that when corporations caught wind of them and decided to pump them full of capitalism (a Caucasian-Semitic invention)

There was a time when they were countercultural and not the status quo