Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

me

congratulations on your rat face :^)

>"our country is fucking shit, that is why we need to Make America Great Again (tm) (starter cap going at $19.99)"
>"yeah, your country's shi-"
>"FUCK YOU SJW FUCKS GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT"

Isaac Hempstead-Wright

He was great in Community.

congratulations on your white penis

Why hasn't there been a new age R rated movie about the cookie monster involving mozilla firefox?

(Checked)
Now that you mention it, I think we have the perfect career path for him now that he crashed his political career with no survivors. He'll play John Oliver in the biopic, that's it. Screencap this.

>people unironically defending John Oliver
are we being raided by plebbit? even worse, did Sup Forums become plebbit 2.0? is it because of the janitors banning everything that was part of the board culture, like baneposting?

Idris Elba

HA HA HA I'M SO GLAD WE LIVE IN A MULTITOLERANT ETHNIC DIVERSITY BIHARMONIC PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY WHERE BRAINDEAD FAGGOTS LIKE YOU AREN'T SKINNED ALIVE AND BURIED IN SALT IN RETRIBUTION FOR YOUR BLASPHEMIES AGAINST GOD AND REASON. VERY LUCKY INDEED THAT THE WORLD ISN'T DEPRIVED OF THE OVERWHELMING INSIPIDITY OF YOUR SELF-EXPRESSION (IF THE MOCKERY YOU CALL A "SELF" IS TRULY DESERVING OF THE TITLE).

>underage john oliver gets a fake ID to buy a plastic knife and ascends to hero status among his peers
you can't make this shit up, kek

>Rowan Atkinson playing a British celebrity less famous or important than himself

>15 posts
>Ctrl+F
>no Rowan Atkinson
off yourselves you loathsome plebs

Why not? It's not like he would be unable to do a wildly successful satire of an unfunny laughing stock like Oliver

BEAN?

His son, Johnathan Cookieman. No one else will be able to accurately portray his ability to persevere despite his horrible addiction.

Satire - fine
Just not an actual biopic

Idris Elba

based actor

worst part is they still get mass stabbed by muslims lel
some people say bongland became what it is because the best men died during the two wars while the unfit and the coward were the ones who stayed in the genetic pool

Oscar Isaac

dobson

DAHNALD
THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

You're a clumsy guy.

For you.