ITT: talentless actors everyone loves

ITT: talentless actors everyone loves

Acting ísn't a talent to begin with.
Arnold has done allot on the side though.

i dont know what kind of capeshit you watch, but good acting is a talent

Pretending that acting is some high-art, that's the bigger act.

high art and talent arent really the same thing. i dont think you truly appreciate what you watch and enjoy, if your favourite films were filled by amateurs that couldnt act then you'd see the difference and realise how much you should be appreciating good acting.

Arnold Schwarzenegger convinced me to be a big muscled action hero when i saw him in all the movies. Who would you have wanted in his place, Daniel-Day-Lewis?

Charisma is a talent

Only actor who i actually respect.
Bodybuilder
Actor
Politician
Not American

He's an American now.

You don't have to be a good actor to be a good movie star.

Well sure he has an american citizenship, but it is still impressive for a guy who was told "dont use your name, noone cares and will be able to pronouce it"

>dont use your name, noone cares and will be able to pronouce it
I'm still wondering how SJWs haven't gotten up his ass about literally being named Blacknegro.

>Well sure he has an american citizenship
There's nothing else you need.

You're retarded... right?

Sylvester Stallone, The Rock, most action stars. But people love them for their immense charisma, not their acting ability.

The Rock actually can act (see Snitch). The problem is that he's too typecast to be taken seriously in any sort of drama role.

>talentless

triggered.

Stallone is like tens of time a better than Arnold and he gets way less love than Arnold. It's kinda sad.

he doesn't need talent, he's fucking Arnold. Screen presence counts for a lot

His boromir is straight kino though. And how can you hate 006. Or Ned stark. Or sharpe. Or whatever his name was in Black Death. You wrong baby