Jeremy Jahns and Angry Joe give Suicide Squad their second highest ratings

>Jeremy Jahns and Angry Joe give Suicide Squad their second highest ratings

Is their ANY reason to trust Rotten Tomatoes when it's so out of touch with even mainstream critics?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/movie/suicide-squad
rollingstone.com/movies/...-review-w432204
cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad
hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825
screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/
ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review
youtube.com/watch?v=AzYyyRRz1eA
youtube.com/watch?v=ePoxmPMwJNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People who watch RLM are faggots. People who watch Nostalgia Critic are massive faggots. You're somewhere in the middle. Sort your life out, m8. No denial, self-pity or diversion. Just sort it out.

the only person i hate more than jeremy jahns is angry joe

Jahns gave Age Of Ultron a higher rating than Fury Road too so you can hardly call him a DCuck.

no, but I can say his taste is shit

what sort of deformed mongoloid would say Age of Ultron was better than Fury Road?

Jeremy has ADD, so of course he fucking likes it.
Angry Joe is an autistic fanboy and the worst Superman fan you could find
That said, the film was mediocre

To be fair, I watched Age of Ultron and Fury Road on the same day and enjoyed AoU more, only after I started thinking about it I realized Fury Road was pure kino and AoU was capeshit.

Most of this board?
Are you new or something?
This shitty board literally trolled itself out of seeing Fury Road, it was hilarious.

So people who watch RLM are the least faggoty?

These guys are fucking plebs that try their best to appeal to fanboys.

If you have even a basic understanding of filmmaking and screenwriting on a purely fundamental level you'd see how Suicide Squad is a fucking disaster.

I'm embarrassed I share a board with people who even watch these entry-level pleb YouTube movie “““reviewers""".

The only acceptable YouTube critics to watch is RedLetterMedia and YOURMOVIESSUCK.

And Chris cuckmann??

>and YOURMOVIESSUCK.

a pleb and a literal dogfucker

That Facebook Chad normie pleb is the worst of them all.

>dude look at all the movie posters and Blu-rays behind me I'm such a true nerd xD

>I always have a reaction face in the thumbnails of all of my videos

Fucking cancer.

In spite of being handsome and 6'4, Chris is not a chad. Sad really.

RLM is based and they always show off their collection of shit DVDs in Best of the Worst.

Just sayin'.

It's not just RT DC fags. Almost everyone is saying SS isn't that good.

metacritic.com/movie/suicide-squad

rollingstone.com/movies/...-review-w432204

cinemablend.com/reviews/...9/suicide-squad

hollywoodreporter.com/re...m-review-915825

screencrush.com/suicide-squad-review/

ign.com/articles/2016/08...de-squad-review

Keep reaching

>Angry Joe
>Mainstream film critic

Wew lad.

I'm sad Mad Max does more movie videos now than video games.

Are YOU new? The only cuck that defends Avengers 2 on this board is the Evans poster. People aren't THAT triggered over the """feminism""". Jessica Joners, HOWEVER

What's your point?

>youtube.com/watch?v=AzYyyRRz1eA
I'm just going to leave this here.

How does he only end up with 7 dollars?

Because he has to pay for this slut

I'm Sup Forums you mook

>two tasteless faggots love MOM'S GONNA FREAK: The Motion Picture
Wow, I'm now a #DCmissile.

In the same way those who eat cow shit are probably above those who eat dog shit and human shit. Friend simulation is the most pathetic thing imaginable. Especially when they're these cunts.

>posts irrelevant gif with le meme text
>I'm Sup Forums you mook

Were Siskel and Ebert friend simulations too?

What do you think will be the opinion of the only relevant reviewers?

Did they really have to make a joint video for this? The only thing worse than a youtuber is multiple youtubers. Fuckers are never satisfied with their subscribers, they always end up getting together with the most popular channels to milk each other's fanbases off, and the retards lap it up like it's their very own Batman+Superman movie.

I bet you think the reddit bogymen are real

Jay and Rich will HATE it, Mike will say it's fun schlock.

TV in general serves as a friend simulation for a lot of people. To deny friend simulation is a large aspect of the appeal of a lot of youtube personalities is bizarre when it's so blatant. That or people can't reason - "I DISLIKE THIS MOVIE FOR POOR EDITING" - themselves, and they need some dickhead with a gimmick to say it to them so they can come on Sup Forums and tell others that's their opinion. Idk.

Didn't know that Joe is a manlet.

Don't forget he's a cuck

Oh shit, I didn't know that. Do you have anymore proof of Joe's cuckoldry?

RLM are kino.

More like, Jay is going to say he hated it, Rich is going to fail at being a comicbookfag while doing his forced laugh and Mike would kinda love it, which in turn will sway Jay's rate to the classical 'well, i didn't hated it.'

Literally no objective difference to Nostalgia Critic except you like them. And Kickassia is true kino. They produce some truly dreadful schlock while RLM just prance around pretending "ironically" like a bunch of faggots.

Check for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=ePoxmPMwJNQ

>he watches youtubers

time is money, anyone?

nah, i don't waste my time watching ytdreck.

Didn't Angry Joe sperg out at YMS indirectly because YMS said it was dumb that people were giving the movie 10/10's on IMDB before even seeing it and also because he didn't like the movie.

I don't know how people can even take his opinion seriously in the slightest.

>yms acceptable

PRETENTIOUS DOG FUCKING FAGGOT