"HER SWORD TRAPS THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS!"

>"HER SWORD TRAPS THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS!"

Wait, what? How does he know that? Even if you believe in "souls," how do you determine when it's been trapped inside an object?

And why would you even give her a weapon like that instead of a normal sword? Does the sword also give her superpowers?

How does trapping souls help your mission in ANY way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when fighting an ennemy that could resurrect, i guess it's a way to make sure he won't be able to

She needs souls to level up, ese

The sword is magical, it's explained in the movie.

Better question is why he would say that out loud. He sounds like a lunatic. Just saying shes a bodyguard is enough

Would you be asking the same question if you were watching a cartoon or reading a comic?

Why are you taking it so god damn seriously just because it's live action.

Lighten up. It's fucking fiction.

She told him

just watch the movie idiot

It's a big sword

>hey we need an eastern character
>a japanese schoolgirl with a katana
about as original as
>black man who shoots things really well

Kitana had no reason to be in this film

>>black man who shoots things really well
But blacks are notorious for not shooting well.
If anything, an Injun who shoots very well is more of a cliche

The way he says it so casually is Chris Stuckmann level shit screenwriting

>Even if you believe in "souls"
Check your Godless privilege shitlord

>Wait, what?

It's a comic book flick you autistic dweeb!

This. He sounds like a fucking retard.

He could've just said she believes or "it's been said" that her sword traps souls instead of stating it like a fact.

exaggeration autist

Kek
Also Deadshot isn't black in the comics, they just wanted Woll Smoth to help bring the normies in.

It's supposed to be a ridiculous stereotype

Nice tits.

>And why would you even give her a weapon like that instead of a normal sword?

No one "gave" it to her, she took it from the man who killed her husband with it.

They're literally going up against an evil witch. It's a bit late to be going "wait, magic exists???!?"

I can see why they wrote it like that.
He's dealing with super-criminals and shit.
So trying to bluff and scare them into submission makes sense

blacks are notorious for never being able to hit anything

She seems to wear loose-fitting clothes a lot to hide them, Winona Ryder style.
Shame.

probably because Hollywood hates big tits

He was talking to a bunch of people sitting next to a guy that's a living flamethrower,they know weird shit is real

You, you do realize it's fiction, right? Based on a fictional comic that inhabits a fictional universe that contains gods, magic, and other fantastical elements in a urban, contemporary setting.

Flag said it in a way that sounded like even he thought it sounded ridiculous. That's something you faggots can't seem to understand.

He knows it traps the souls of its victims because that's what Katana told him and she sometimes cries and talks to it.

shii what is that vid called again?

>captain, why does she wear the mask?

Have any good pictures of her in tight clothing then?

>You will never have big tittied Wonder Woman

Forgot to add that we won't have one in movies.

Even more shit to threaten them with, on top of the nanobombs in their necks.

>How does he know that? Even if you believe in "souls," how do you determine when it's been trapped inside an object?
They literally see the sword emitting the souls out when she unsheathe it

>not yelling banzai every time she attacks with her sword
>0/10

DC universe has ghosts, magical beings, and resurrection. Katana can work around that shit

Why the fuck is her name Katana?
By that logic, wouldn't Deadshot's name be Gun?

and yours Faggot

In my top 5 most cringey moments, Katana talking to the sword, aka, dead husband. That was stupid

This is as good as you're probably going to get for the moment

holy shit

She should've had an intro just like the rest of the squad.

Same with Slipknot. Build up his character more. Then, when he dies, you feel the impact more.

Christ, this movie was fucking awful.

She's really pretty. I hope she recovers from this shit flick.

Nice

It's from an episode of The Boondocks, search "nigga moment" on youtube

You're focusing on the wrong thing

katana's sword proves that souls are a thing, that there is in fact a spiritual aspect to humanity. it effectively proves that there is an afterlife

why the fuck isn't the government putting more funding into investigating what exactly happens after life, which may in fact be permanent, instead of trying to reinforce their standing during life which they know for a fact isn't?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z874yM9JMxg

LOOK AT ME

Better Question:

Why is she sending a bunch of zombie and criminal souls to hangout with her dead husband?

is the punisher ever not about the author fantasizing about massacring blacks

I think the question is why would they let her have it back?

Katana vs Power Girl movie when?

To be honest, there are actually some really good Punisher runs.
But there also some really really bad ones.
Like the time he got turned into a cyborg.

>I ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HER
what the fuck? who says shit like that?

I mean shit, just say "Don't get on her bad side".
Or "Don't make her use it".

That, as it is, is just bad

Hold on there lass, just recently there was an alien war, then a goddess showed up, then a literal witch. At this point, it's safe to say the government is getting a bucket list of things to research.

She also has nice plump rump, too.

Punisher kills way more sociopathic white rapists than nig-nogs really.

"Behold all souls are mine" - God from the Bible
What a blasphemous lying slant eyed baby killer

That's actually a misconception, umbra just soul traps the enemy so you can keep them in a soul gem.
They gave it to her to gather souls for enchanting a ring with levitate and a necklace with resist magicka so their flash counter measure can use the boots of blinding speed to run through the air without going blind.

I'd "kill" her with my soul sucking sword, if you know what I mean

He knows how to climb up ropes. He's very good at it

DA STENCH OF DEATH?

I'd advise not getting climbed on by him

Doesn't he die and Gabriel the angel or God himself give him access to heaven guns and send him to go kill demons in hell or something? I swear someone posted a few comic panels about that way back

THE HUMANS USED TO WORSHIP US
NOW THEY WORSHIP MACHINES
I WILL BUILD A MACHINE TO KILL THEM ALL

>"this man can climb anything!!!"
>proceeds to 'escape' so slow that everyone turns around and points before he's halfway up the wall
>gets fucked
Gold

She's not a prisoner, she doesn't have a bomb inside her.

who gives a fuck about aliens? they can take over the planet if they like, because now we now for certain that there is a world after death. why is that not the top priority?

Yes.
He was also made gay a few times

>Better question is why he would say that out loud.
because telling instead of showing is the mark of kino storytelling

Fucking this.
Like in comics or other wide fictional universes, there are often objective proof that the Abrahamic God exists.
Why the fuck would anyone not immediately become the most pious Christian?
Like shit, life is just life. Your soul is immortal and you have actual proof it is at stake.

Spider-man literally talked to God once. And he still made a deal with the Devil to save his fucking 90 year old aunt from dying.

Comics are retarded.

for you

His ropes traps d sooolz of it's victims

I'D ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HIM
HE SNAPS THE NECKS OF HIS VICTIMS

depends, do you consider the mafia black?

Only if they're Sicilian

actually yeah i'll correct myself

as far as i can tell, the punisher is a comic about an author living out his murder-fantasies through frank, but the author is too much of a bitch to be honest about it so he dresses up all the people frank kills as irredeemably bad because they did a bad thing at some point

i recall seeing a comic page where a black criminal caricature says he sells crack so frank throws him into a fucking shark because i guess selling crack is bad enough to warrant murder.

i mean i'm not like anti-racist or anything, it's great to have hobbies but gosh you could at least make it a bit less obvious that your comic is just one big one-dimensional masturbation session about killing off lower parts of society. it kind of makes the comic seem like it was written by a giant manchild

Pure Kino as a character

Yes, "the man who can climb anything." We definitely need him on our team which is designed to defeat people like Superman

Why are you saying "author" like all these characters, Marvel or DC, haven't been written by 30 different people each?

Pffffft was this Kevin Smith's doing

because anyone who writes the punisher is probably the same kind of manchild

but i guess if there's like a punisher comic book that's about punisher realizing "wait a second this is fucking stupid" then i'd read that maybe

No.
Kevin Smith only makes Batman piss himself

asian has the biggest tits and best face

would never think that would happen

Why would someone who kills people think "killing criminals is stupid" ?

i don't think that the punisher was ever meant to be a true hero, he functions as a plot device or anti-hero at best. that said, i don't think he was ever meant to be an true villain either. but the character is popular enough to warrant his own book.

reminds me of that fanfilm where batman gets tazed in the dick and chained up and injected with heroin and assraped.

>Why the fuck is her name Katana?
i guess you would have to ask mike w. barr and jim aparo

Was that made by Snyder?

It's a better name objectively than any *man or *woman or *boy/girl superhero name.

this. EMPHATICALLY

I dared Slipknot to escape m8,the madman actually did he fkn did it m8's the fucking idiot did it. His head blew off m8 lulz for days

The sword itself is magically sharp and hard to break and killing an opponent with it really does trap their soul.

Also, I seem to recall her having access to the skills and memories of the slain.

Was the scene in the trailer where her eyes turn black even in the movie?

For qt.

I'm not sure. Was she talking to her sword when it happened? Not sue I've seen that trailer.

He can punish me any time if you know what I mean. ;^)