>SS
>horrible editing
>horrible pacing
>fun character interaction but not enough
>Joker edited out despite getting top billing
>mismarketed
>horrible Villian, even Ultron was way better than the WE WUZ KING CGI nigger

Yes, it's reasonable.

AoU had cringey character interaction and they all came off as unsympathetic and uninteresting. It felt far too long and dragged in the middle. The action was the most generic shit imaginable, Suicide Squad had the tacticool appeal and I really feel the fights felt much livelier.

They both suck.

>AoU had cringey character interaction and they all came off as unsympathetic and uninteresting.
no, it's fine. The humor during the dinner scene was great. The cast has great chemistry behind the camera and it shines in front of the camera.

>It felt far too long and dragged in the middle.
Are you implying SS didn't?

>The action was the most generic shit imaginable, Suicide Squad had the tacticool appeal and I really feel the fights felt much livelier.
Sure, but AoU wasn't that bad.

Saw the first Avenger fucking weak. Suicide squad was legendary!

>giving a fuck about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

You'd have to pay me to watch AoU again, man. And I didn't even think Ultron has that bad. He was the least shit part!

AoU is mediocre but functions as a movie should.

SS only has some fun characters. It's a train wreck in its construction.

Saying that they're both bad movies ignores that they're differently bad

>Avengers 2
>average rating 6.7

>Suicide Squad
>average rating 4.7

seems about right to me

we dont care what SJW critics think they are all kikes anyway

This.

Well that's a bit hyperbolic.

There's a reason critics didn't shit on it. It's enjoyable.

/thread

It absolutely is. At least the Avengers and marvel can establish a consistent tone throughout every movie they produce no matter how corporate and pandering they may be. Suicide squad was a total mess tonally, visually uninspired, creatively bankrupt (if you can't see the overt parallels/blatant ripoffs between this movie and GOTG you're a pleb who needs to uninstall his life) and completely juvenile in its approach. I mean my God that bio-card intro of the main cast felt like it was lifted from a video game designed for 12 year olds. This was for sure no more than a 3/10.

finally someone reasonable

Age of Ultron was great (and better than the first)

>fights felt much livelier.
Nigga what? The fights against the one-hit-kill army of mutated mooks that aren't threatening at all? How?
Even Ultron's paper-mache bots had more weight to them.

the clingiest thing I've ever seen was those moronic bio card intros for the main characters. My god this movie was so fucking juvenile and lazy.

i agree

>AoU

Big dumb comic book kids movie

>SS

Big dumb comic book kids movie

Totally unreasonable. Age of Ultron should be much higher.

Looks fine to me

Don't you have a petition to sign?

>AoU exists

I question this fact. No one remembers it ever coming out

B-but, muh AoU sucks meme...

They're both shit so no

>Don't you have a petition to sign?
s a v a g e
a
v
a
g
e

Also nice quads.

I only remember it for shit like slut interview and Whedon's twitter meltdown

BASED QUADS

>Age of Ultron
>average rating: 6.7/10
>metascore: 66%

Pretty fair in my opinion

>bio cards
were they during the opening credits, closing credits, or did they freeze frame and show one each time one of the main characters first appeared during the movie?

ultron was better than winter soldier.

They're both capeshit but one has the Marvel logo.

>QUADS

AoU CONFIRMED KINO

>RT

Go back to Sup Forums kiddo

HOW CAN DC EVEN COMPETE ?

shilling is real

>wasting those quads

It's pretty normal. Maybe you should just kill yourself if it bothers you so much.

I remember....um....the vision? was he in the movie?

>consistent tone
I like when innovation isn't there either. Change upsets me

You should really kill yourself.

Inconsistant tone is horrible.

It's like saying "how dare this pizzeria still puts cheese in their pizza, where's the innovation???"

>dat quads

AoU needs to be at 70%

SS is a solid 40%

In the end it's all capeshit.

Tim Burton was the only one to make it kino & that's because he went out of his way to alienate the audience.

Stop watching this crap for the love of god.

Critics hate DC.

Critics hate DC.

Critics hate DC.

AoU>First avengers

AoU>=SS>>First Avengers

age of ultron was a convoluted mess with terrible editing and pacing, and you know it

AoU deserves its score. Suskwa deserves to be in the 40s-50s at the least.

it is clear, and blatantly obvious, that AoU is the much better film. but it's so odd seeing Suskwa with that score. surely it's better.

hail quads

the only i liked from that movie it was the final shot

maybe if they get all their actors to kill themselves trying to get in character, they can rake in that easy Ledger money.

>AoU
A lukewarm but still passible offering featuring characters that have already been established for the most part, so the film can just focus on being a decent popcorn flick.

>Suicide Squad
A studio interfered mess that isn't allowed to do the thing it originally intended, spending half of the movie to introduce us to characters we don't really know in an incoherent way.

Gut feeling tells me that, if David Ayer would have been left alone in doing the cut he wanted, it would have matched and even surpassed Age of Ultron on a site owned by the very studio that made Suicide Squad.

>marvel
>good

What does your image look so fucking weird.

>1 shekel has been deposited into (you)r account.

Saw both, AoU has some cringe some flat characters and some stupidity but is way better IMHO.

First you have a big cast that has already had characterization and introductions so the movie gets to start immediately with action and plot, then you have powers that are actually interesting, banter which is funnier (even if not by much), a better villain, and some authentic heroism.

Plus the movie was actually well lit and had a great score by danny elfman.

Ultron bots are utterly uninteresting but even they were better than simply blobs of black with legs.

I honestly think you'd have to be retarded to think SS is better than AoU I don't like either comic book company and both movies are not good but ffs I wish people knew basic film 101

sorry david but suicide squad was reddit as fuck

Not even close, capegoon

Where the FUCK is kino.

I honestly expect Doctor Strange to be hailed unironically as Kino by the majority of Sup Forums. Don't ask me why because I don't know.

fucking shill

Not an argument

Suicide Squad was a better movie even with its shitty hackjob edit

directors cut will be 10/10

>10/10
Why are you even on this board? Jesus christ.

I know, right? He didn't even say "kino" instead!