Would you eat a guy if it was the difference between life and death?

Would you eat a guy if it was the difference between life and death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXRC4TfmHEs&feature=youtu.be&t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, because fuck dying.

Is he dead?

I wouldn't murder a man to eat him but if he had already died I might consider cannibalism.

Why was this movie badly taken by critics again? Absolute seakino

Is that a whale? Or just Rosie O'Donnell doing synchronised swimming?

lololololololololol

I'd eat a guy out of curiosity if it was allowed

So yeah, definitely

Came to post this. I am so curious how people taste and every time I eat meat I can't help but imagine if our flesh would look similar cooked up. I would never flat out murder someone just to taste them, but I would eat a body tonight if someone cooked it up for me. I don't think I could handle the cleaning and gutting of them unless it was life or death

i would most likely cook and eat a corpse but i wouldn't kill someone to eat them

if i was dead i wouldn't have a problem with someone eating my body, especially for survival, it's better than shoving it into a crate or burning it desu

I wouldn't kill him. But I would eat his body if he was already dead if I could cook his meat.

You're going to die some day

of course. after enough time there's a good chance you'd start going crazy and do it anyway

I'd do it after about 6 hrs, I'm not a cuck I don't even rerack the weights

no, I dont want to be sick for the rest of my life

>I'd eat a guy out

Faggot

I'll save you the trouble, human tastes disgusting. I haven't eaten it. It's basically an educated guess made by scientists based on our anatomy and diet.

Fuck off

this. we probably taste like absolute shit. You would have to get prime candidate for it to even mildly taste good. With that being said, I would eat the fuck out of someone to live.

Kek

What do you mean? Like a bloodjob?

i would probably eat someone for less than that.

have you ever been to Body Worlds? i swear when i get close enough i just see meat

I quite liked this movie.

is it seakino? Hemsworth is underrated

kek
KEK
KEEEEEEEEEEEEK

I don't get it, I see human flesh and it disgusts me. I thought the brain was designed to be able to tell what is bad for you and what is not and that's how it determines what is tasty and what is not. If that's the case, human meat should be disgusting since it will give us a fuckton of diseases.

>kek
BTW the "kek" thing isn't fags who got bored with "lel" it's fag satanists and ignorant fools eager for chaos and pain, because they are pathetic losers. Don't buy in. Watch youtube.com/watch?v=XXRC4TfmHEs&feature=youtu.be&t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg_PHq5Tqk

thats hearsay bro .thats just so people can tune your moral compass while growing up. there's no proven studies that render the even mid-to-long term effects of humans eating human meat. we probably taste good. some tribes call it "long pig"

Can we bring back lul?

That's only the brain. Meat is meat.

Separate the meat from te body and put it on a dish next to beef and pork and you wouldnt be able to tell

We eat a lot of trash. Maybe if it were a vegan

I don't even eat animals, I certainly wouldn't eat a human.

Besides, that shit gives you kuru, so you'd die anyways.

In a stew maybe? Sure.

If he was dead already, yeah. If he wasn't, then no. I think that's what most people would do.

pussy taste good so other parts must be decent

>Would you eat a guy if it was the difference between life and death?

Yes, and I'd start with his asshole

Goats taste fine and they literally eat trash.

I'd eat a guy if I was hungry for a few hours

>I thought the brain was designed

That was your first mistake. The reason we like some things and dislike other things is that people who liked to eat poison died off at early ages and never passed on their shitty poison-eating genes. But who knows how you might react to the taste of human meat, since no one ever lived or died by their ability to enjoy human meat. You might like it, you might not like it. There wouldn't be any particular driving force for preserving one preference over the other.