Anyone else love to trash movie theaters?

Anyone else love to trash movie theaters?

I wait until everyone leaves and then grab any leftover food and drinks and start chucking them on the floor. If you're going to overcharge me for everything I'm going to fight back.

That's very mature user. But nobody forced you to pay to go see the movie.

>chucking them on the floor
>not pouting them on the seats

l2fitethesystem fgt

butt hurt mop fag detected

I'm gonna buy an extra large popcorn just for you sweepy

>theaters get trashed
>theaters spend more on labor as more cleaning becomes necessary
>prices rise as any drop in profits are unacceptable
you're cutting off your nose to spite your face basically

I agree, I am a job creator

I don't sweep floors, but I have a wage that allows me to watch a movie and know that I'm not broke. Yes, it's expensive, but everything is nowadays.

ITT: people who never leave the house

>fill a balloon with sardine juice
>sit in back of the theater
>toss balloon on a dark scene
>hear some man scream

I'm not joking but I spill my coke on the seat before I leave if I didn't enjoy the flick. I once also clipped my toenails and sprinkled them on the seat in front of me

>not putting your empty bucket and the crab leg remnants in the proper receptacle upon leaving

For shame, junior.

>burn your leg hair with a lighter

Keep crying wagecuck

>All these salty wagecucks

Theater owners have to realize that we, the public, are truly the ones with the power. We make or break companies. We make or break governments. That is why, if you are dissatisfied with a particular film, you can and are indeed OBLIGED to trash the theater with the overpriced items you've purchased from them.

This is the only way they will get the message. This is the only way they will say, "shit. We'd better pull our heads out of our asses." This is the ONLY way theater owners will put more pressure on film studios to release better films.

The message starts with you.

>intentionally causing a mess
It just happens on it's own for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=mv8mV5X0MR8

I take my nail clippings and put them in salt containers in every resturant I go to

>not throwing up on the seats

>If you're going to overcharge me for everything I'm going to fight back.

>all this unemployed, "urban" angst

The message starts with us, user.

>be movie theatre employee
>complain about having to do your job
lol?

did they ever pull a '187 ON YO MOOT'?

>tfw work at movie theatre
If you want to piss off the floor staff who cleans shit, just take the cheese for nachos and pour it all over the floor or on the seat. It's a pain in the ass to clean up.

Are these threads an allegory for shitposting where the theater employees are board janitors?

Thanks Tyrone, I might just cum in it too

doing this is the only thing i enjoy about going to the movies

>poke people with AIDS needle
Lol, they get so fucking worked up hahahahaha

Me and my friends sometimes go to the movies, blazed out of our minds and watch a random movie. If it's shit, we go berserk.

We spill our drinks all over the floor, spread the popcorn everywhere and there's always one motherfucker with nacho and cheese. Literally turning the container upside down and then stomping on it so the nacho, cheese, and smell goes everywhere. We kick the backs of the seats in front of us, breaking through it and making sure those seats are fucked up permanently.

Once we get out, we go the bathrooms and fuck up everything there. We piss all over the sinks, shit in the trashcans, shit on the floor, piss everywhere.

>"Sir, you need to pick up that trash you dropped."

FBI reported.

Smell my nuts fatass, that's your job

I'm a woman and if you touch me ill scream you that you tried to grope me

You should be thanking me for your continued employment you ungrateful little shit.

> buy cheap dildos
>time my movie to start before a children's movie
> leave them under seats at the childrens movies all lubed up

shit was epic

Thank you for stimulating the economy

No problem senpai.

If you don't cause damage to the cinema then they will think that it's okay to show shitty movies.

So if you think that a bad movie has a right to be screened with no repercussions then you are killing cinema, and you are literally and figuratively reddit.

I usually jerk off in a cup. Sometimes I pour it out so those minimum wage queers have to clean it up. I'm going to do this when I go see Suicide Squad

No, the answer is not to go to theaters at all.

>bragging about giving money to kikewood

>Enter Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums
>race baiting and conspiracy theories

>Enter /r9k/ thread on Sup Forums
>sexually frustrated nerds take their insecurities out on minimum wage earners

Say what you want about Leddit, but at least their userbase isn't the literal scum of the earth.

Acting like a cunt then complaining about being ostracized by society is the exact same whiny bullshit that ISIS and SJWs do on a daily basis, you're just a different flavour of retardation.