What went wrong?

What went wrong?

He needs to get rid of that haircut.

Inb4 dog fucker.

This: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Lack of uploads, no consistency.

The haircut is the least of his problems because Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

I think the biggest flaw with the channel is the person who runs it openly endorses and possibly partakes in beastality.

In after: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Also this: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Are you referring to Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality?

When did this happen.

Every night

Right now: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

fucking a dog is a lot like mountain climbing.

Why yes I am flow shitposter!

Tomorrow

This. Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality like I enjoy triple zeroes.

This man literally thinks it is morally acceptable to have sex with animals, and thinks it should be illegal. I can't bring myself to click any of his videos knowing that.

That's a good one. Also Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Just google YMS ON BESTIALITY

You need to yourself push far above the earth
So far you lose your breath

Pretentious

>thinks sex with animals is morally acceptable
>thinks it should be illegal
which one

>flow shitposter
This term is as unusual to me as the behavior of Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), who is a dog rapist that enjoys bestiality.

this ugly guy looks like he rapes animals

There's literally nothing wrong with having sex with animals

I believe you switched the words illegal and legal. That's a s unacceptable as Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) being a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Thinks it should be legal*

I meant to type fellow
As in: you're a shitposter like me from Sup Forums.org

Thanks! By the way, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Pretentious is also a good way to describe beastiality, which is the fetish that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (tm) has, by the way, did you know he is into beastiality?

>gay, furry atheist who has his own heavy metal band
There you go.
His YMS reviews are moderately enjoyable. Everything else is pretty shit.

god fucking damnit

I enjoy and admire your dedication. Let it be known to every user whether he wants to know or not.

I blame the Internet for creating furries

Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

I'm cool with typos. I'm not cool with Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Eww gross

What is rational or objective about fucking animals, tho?

Having sex with animals is objectively disgusting and wrong. That is not my opinion, it's a fact. If you disagree then you should kill yourself.

Not that enjoyable: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Fun fact: The black guy from The Nostalgia Critic is a furry.

When he was over analyzing obviously awful films, it usually worked because the movie is so bad that anything you mock is going to work.

It was the moment he actually tried reviewing movies that you realize that his overall taste is really skewered and filled with nitpicking. He doesn't know how to look at a movie's quality, he just picks at unnecessary stuff.

Ok. Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

he blows dog cocks too ?

They really shouldn't have done the supervillain shuffle

He's got a terribly annoying voice.

>gay, furry atheist
that sounds like Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

I blame Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

hey thats Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Stop trying to conflate furry BS with Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) being a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

this post is over analyzing, nitpicky, and unnecessary

Good point. Plus Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

when u sucks dogs cocks that happens you see Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

I WANT TO SUCK DOG'S COCK

who said he cant be a furry and suck dog cocks?

Also unnecessary: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

of course he's both u see Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Just like Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

He only picks on obvious bad movies.

t. adam, everyone this is Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

And farm animals

He also picks on creatures lower than himself because he's Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

he also picks on dogs see Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

i heard this guy sucks on small animal penis

You mean Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

>small
that's where you're wrong!

he does Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

I'm legitimately disappointed in him because he's one of my favorite reviewers

Try saying that with the cock of a horse in your mouth

>What went wrong?
Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

Wow. Great arguments from Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

His reasoning is just shit, too. Its so simple. Want to suck a dog's dick, let alone any dick? you need to get consent first. How do you get consent from a dog? you can't. So its outlawed. It is equivalent to wanting to suck off a mentally deficient person because they will enjoy it. No consent, no action. You can never, ever get consent from an non-intellectual being. The fact that he himself thinks the only issue is "eww gross" just shows he has no critical thinking.

thanks again Adam, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) a dog rapist who enjoys bestiality

does anyone know anything interesting about Adam Johnstons sexuality?

Being a gay furry, just for starters.

That one user trying to force this meme

It's a waste of time arguing with someone who is as deep intro his rationalizations as Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) who is a dog rapist that enjoys bestiality

are you friends with Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms)? he's a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

i'm crying

what is this meme?

No, but I do know that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality. PROTIP: Bestality: NOT A SEXUALITY

This is the same excuse used by women who rape men. Well, he had a boner, so he must've wanted it, right?

Yeah, he's a homosexual

don't know what that's got to do with Adam "enjoys bestiality' Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) who's a dog rapist

>one user
You mean Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

Eww gross

I only know that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

I bet Keira Knightley would be disgusted if she knew Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist that enjoys bestiality

What, you mean that meme that is about Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

yea dog fucking is gross you should tell Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) he's a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Also, Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

just letting anons know that Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

I agree. Rape is pretty gross. Did you know Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality?

You know lol, I never knew this until you posted it just now.

ADAM
DETECTED

Hm. Allow me to add more information: Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

well now you know Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Shirley not Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality?

I think he might be too busy raping dogs see Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Impossibly retarded arguments, as expected from Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms), the dog rapist who enjoys bestiality.