Why does every YouTuber sellout for Loot Crate or Audible.com when they become popular...

Why does every YouTuber sellout for Loot Crate or Audible.com when they become popular? Why are these 2 companies the main ones being shilled for?

Who the fuck cares?

they're probably the first to offer to YouTubers who are popular enough

audible, lootcrate, and crunchyroll are the holy trinity of sellout

For every user who is referred to a free month of audible, the YouTuber makes 15$

>YouTuber
there is the problem

>Loot Crate

The whole concept of it is cringey as fuck, how can a self respecting adult subscribe to that shit?

That cannot be right, it is too easy to exploit.
Maybe if it was for every user who tries the free month using their code and then subscribes afterwards I would believe it.

Why does every Youtuber who doesn't even watch anime shill for Crunchyroll?

Because they actually pay you instead of just giving you free stuff.

The thing is that the box are full of crap from such a wide range of franchises, such capeshit, 80s movies, AAA video games, entry-level anime, and children's cartoons. Even assuming the stuff in the box weren't cheap crap, nobody could have a genuine interest in even half the franchises that are featured in the boxes. The only people who would want it are retards with no taste who will just lap up anything even remotely popular if it's considered even mildly "nerdy".

it would be cool if it was edgy stuff but it's LITERALLY all just fucking dollar store avengers shit in a box. that's all it is. and those fucking gay figures with the black eyes.

>this episode was brought to you by bevel/ squarespace

speaking of loot crate does anyone else hate ashens because he's a faggot and literally knows what nothing is in the box because he knows absolutely about video games, movies, or pop culture. it's really fucking cringy.
also the whole watching people open things for entertainment part.

does anyone else not care about vidya games? i wishi still did but i just dont ;________;

>Youtuber no longer just pays you for views.
>You have to get views and make a video that is longer then 15 min.
>Viewer have to watch at least a 3rd of that video for youtube to pay you.
>For some reason a lot of youtuber have trouble filling in that content.

Best way to make up for lack of views is sponsorship. You can make anywhere from 200 to 2,000 a video alone by it.

This and they are a safe bet for youtubers/streamers as a sponsor as opposed to key selling sites or any site that could go tits up with a scandal

Because CR is always hungry for subscriptions and they will enlist anyone they can to shill for them. There used to be regular CR shill threads on Sup Forums til they started getting banned on sight.

What happens if people watch it at 2x speed?

>literally knows what nothing is in the box because he knows absolutely about video games, movies, or pop culture

You mean he's not a complete fucking manchild, which is the target audience for loot crate.

If you guys had a popular Youtube channel, would you shill for Loot Crate, Crunchyroll or Audible?

It still counts. It honestly only tells us when you stop watching or completed the videos. So as long as it ends. It's fine.

Audible, because I'm a self respecting adult

>make a video that is longer then 15 min.

Seriously? That seems fucking stupid tbqh, is that why youtube videos are padded as fuck these days? I always thought videos should never be longer than 5-10 minutes.

Yes it's to avoid viral videos and clickbait videos. Despite the fact that youtube tells you to use clickbait title when you get certified.

I thought it was still 10 minutes, hence why all the big Youtubers (i.e. gaming autists) are doing 10 minute videos.

It might be. I haven't been certified yet this year.

I'd shill for literally anything, make as much money as I can before it bottoms out

As long as it doesn't get me arrested like CSGO lotto.

What's your channel?

how do i profit from this?

keep in mind, all my shit is copyrighted so i cant use youtube's monetization system

I don't have one yet. I'm an editor/behind the scene person for a big channel, but I've about to leave it for another channel where I might get facetime. I don't want to say because I know people from both those channels come here.

What were your videos on?

But they're too cheap for POP figures. They do the knock off POP

My cousin works for PewDiePie and he says you're full of shit

Are they review channels?

It's not about the money.

i was talking about pop figures or any of the related gay figures.

random stuff.

3.8 mill views on a random news story i ripped from the news site and put on youtube

900k views on a longer version of a viral video

500k views on some celebrity scandal i ripped from another gossip site

and a dozen videos with 300-400k views that are just songs from a popular anime

Sort of. The company I work for have two channels. One is new and the other is nerd culture. They review movies on the nerd culture one.

After 5 years of being underage and having a channel, YouTube finally decided to pay me.
I ended up receiving a little over $200 dollars back in February.
Haven't really produced any new content in a year, but I still get a couple cents every month from my old videos.

Amazon likes to throw wads of cash around to get people to use their many services.

It's really is why they are the market leader, they throw all their profits into every conceivable niche to see what sticks. Amazon Kindles, Amazon Phones, Amazon Pantry, Amazon Air Drone Delivery/Aerial Assault Vehicles, that new Uber-like delivery service where they outsource package delivery to regular guys who then walk into your house and shit your shit.

They're the only ones who're dtf.

??

There are only a handful of companies that have really embraced new media, so when a show has gotten popular enough that they can begin charging for ads there's a very small and select pool of companies willing to give them money for sponsorship, hence why you see the same ads popping up on various shows. I listen to a LOT of podcasts and I end up hearing multiple ads for these companies. Here's a list of some of the bigger ones.

>Loot Crate
>Audible
>Casper Mattresses
>Lesa Mattresses
>Square Space
>Legal Zoom
>Blue Apron
>Bonobos
>Nature Box
And a bunch more, but that's just off the top of my head. The larger a show gets the more they're able to charge for ads, and the higher the profile of the companies they can attract are, so if you're seeing a lot of ads for Audible and Loot Crate on a particular youtube channel you like, chances are they were only able to negotiate some mid-level advertising contracts.

STAMPS DOT COM EVERYBODY

Yeah bro I want my youtubers to put out great quality content full time but earn next to nothing for them to continue to do so

BUNCH OF FUCKIN SELLOUTS

Also

>Mailchimp
>Lumosity