Million Dollar Extreme World Peace

Will Million Dollar Extreme's World Peace go down as one of the biggest mistakes in the history of television?

How embarrassingly awful that was. Fucking garbage. Fanboys are struggling to defend it

>DUDE THEY CENSORED EDGY TEXT IN BETWEEN SKITS, OMG IT RUINED EVERYTHING :(
>DUDE IT WAS THE 5TH EPISODE BUT THEY SHOWED IT FIRST LIKE OMFGGGGG

0/10 show, legit. Maybe the worst thing I've ever seen on Adult Swim outside of Loiter Squad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqAozHRKzxI
youtu.be/Ts08VNWu7Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like how you can't delete opening posts on Sup Forums

now everyone can see what a shill you are lmfao

Fuck off Sam, Justin Roiland did shitpost marketing first and better.

i HEARD THIS GUY (YOU) SOLICITED A TRANNY FOR SEX;

EW. WHAT A FAG. NEVER WATCHING THIS SHOW

it was like a really unfunny, amateurish attempt to copy tim and eric

have you seen tim and eric? MDE is nothing like it and way funnier because sam isnt afraid to call out juden

is being completely talentless and then pointing it out some kind of new meta-humor or something?

how'd he get the deal?

is he secretly jewish?

>way funnier because sam isnt afraid to call out juden
thats comedy? calling out juden? and yes it did seem exactly like tim and eric, except for the opening, which was like an unfunny Newscasters bit

I hope sensitive joss whedons get this unfunny shit off air

Self awareness and being able to fix your flaws are mutually exclusive, it's why Hyde is a suicide risk.

world peace had none of this redpilled alt-right humor the fanboys are always clamoring about. it played it very safe.

(((Adult Swim))) trawl youtube for "talent"

>it did seem exactly like tim and eric,
confirmed for never seeing tim and eric

tim and eric is like a cartoon for man babies who think post ironic humor is the best comedy can get -- faggots like you basically

and i dare you to name another comedian or group who calls out juden and is as successful as MDE, ProTip: You cant

Sam Hyde is a piece of shit

Anyone else more creeped out by the hastily censored shit than what was actually censored?

I can't believe he graduated college with a graphic design degree and has to audacity to tell people to stop wasting their time with useless schooling

and a racist

>faggots
>juden
>man babies
o wow really showed me I guess sam is a comedy genius and world peace totally isnt tired old derivative adult swim style absurdism

T. Reddit

it is really good

>self awareness and being able to fix your flaws are mutually exclusive
were you in a car crash recently?

wow basing wolrd peace off of one episode that was picked purposefully so that the show wouldn't be as big of a hit and bomb

i bet if you saw the first few episodes unedited you would be singing a different tune because youre a drone

How do you make your premiere episode, which only has to be, what 13, or 15 minutes long, be not funny at all?

>this shill damage control
just accept that sam and his faggot friends had their shot and they blew it

it was the 5th episode and it was edited you shill

can this hate against MDE campain fucking stop already?

look people at williams street/adult swim, i know you guys arent funny at all and sam intimates you but its because you sold out and are lame

Did sam fuck your wife or something?

Its episode 5 you nigger, Adult Swim chose to show it first instead of ep 1 to ease Rick n Morty loving queers like you into it. It didnt work obviously

ill accept it when you accept the fact that adult swim marketed it as shittily as possible and edited his material and also didnt even start the series at #1 but episode 5

im not even shilling, he got fucked over by a big network and its obvious you dont want to own up to it because you are a drone

>Sam Hyde's fanbase calling other people shills

Top fucking kek

>working for juden and not even realizing it

wew

i'm convinced you are from this show since i've seen you post this bullshit about it being the 5th episode so many times, like it should matter

if the 5th episode is shit then why should the rest be any better?

wow you are fucking late to the party

did you make this thread just for explanations? did you even read through the other thread with 200+ replies to find out what happned??

no, because you are a drone loser

It was pretty funny Sam. I hope AS keeps it going.

>im the loser
>says the shill for a shitty adult swim show

wew

wow i cant even see the goalposts anymore

i didnt move any goal posts youre so ignorant you dont even know what happened lol retard go read through the other thread already dumbass drone

I want it to be good. Haven't seen it yet though

I wish Sam were still fat

never heard of this show until a few days ago on Sup Forums. adult swim is getting kind of lame. not worth tuning in anymore.
#BRINGBACKSPACEGHOST

2004 era adult swim

The golden age

>I wish Sam were still fat

bulked sam was best sam

huge fan sam

are the ratings out yet?

but is he sexist, much?

ive never seen a Sam Hyde skit, but ive seen every episode of Loiter Squad, Eric Andre, Tim&Eric, etc.... and i absolutely LOVED this show.
PIC VERY RELATED.
>Vice Principal Donothing
>Donothing
>Do Nothing
>DIN
RED-PILLED AS FUCK

>but is he sexist, much?

oh yeah..

youtube.com/watch?v=HqAozHRKzxI

wow look at those fucking chicken legs

sold! my kind of chap!

>It's a Tumblrites get triggered episode

>Maybe the worst thing I've ever seen on Adult Swim outside of Loiter Squad.

You mean you actually have a cable subscription?

adult swim is terrible and being interested in anything related to it makes you a cuck of the highest order

Hey guys, I'm compiling all of Sam's posts on Reddit about how Adult Swim is fucking with him, how he encourages torrenting of the show as well as screenshots of his problematic right-wing posts online and sending them to Adult Swim.

I'm also letting people such as Sean King and other low-level Tumblr/Twitter SJWs be aware that Cartoon Network allows this guy on their TV, with his most questionable Tweets.

Should be laff.

Nah the bullying sketch brought back bad memories for all the numales on here who make DC vs marvel threads

You know the more you shill against it the more you make people like me want to check it out and watch it.

Thanks!

>Amy schumer is my type of comedy
You tell em grrrl you fierce

>Should be laff.
As long as you're laughing user.

When you're laughin'
>When you're laughin'
The whole world laughs with you

I work for Williams Street and yes, I can confirm this will not be continuing outside the season.

Initial ratings were below the average show in that time-slot and most of the staff doesn't "get" it.

I think they're funny guys, though the end product wasn't really all that great. Feel bad this was their break but not a lot of enthusiasm around here. To be fair, they didn't exactly deliver the best product.

World peace day seems like they were just going for gross out filthy frank humour. Which I guess fills a niche not on adult swim yet but it's sad seeing your heroes sell out.

prove it

How are ratings derived nowadays?

Is it still Nielsen or do the cable companies actually count boxes?

>>Vice Principal Donothing

>>DIN

>not "DEAN"

Fucking dropped. Corrupted as fuck. Adulterated Swim. See > >

How can they not get it? You guys have commissioned various shows with a similar sense of humour like Tim and Eric.

Well he's a smug millennial who hates smug millennials, so why would you expect anything other than hypocrisy from that faggot?

Sup Forums is not then best board for "getting" cutting edge shit like this. A show like this takes time to gain momentum. Do you guys really make the decision after the first episode?

>the network that gave him a show is really shilling against him!
I know fanboys are delusional, but holy shit.

>and i absolutely LOVED this show.
>PIC VERY RELATED.
>>Vice Principal Donothing
>>Donothing
>>Do Nothing
>>DIN
>RED-PILLED AS FUCK
It was a reference to principals doing nothing to stop bullying you pathetic retard
>DURR ITS RACIST SO ITS GOOD
kill yourself you degenerate dipshit the show isnt even edgy youre just desperate for your Sup Forums views to be represented in mainstream culture

>if you dont like this piece of shit you must enjoy this other piece of shit
wow thats fucking brilliant

its called plausible deniability you goon

"oh sure sam we'll give you a platform for your show!"
>sabotages it so it bombs
"gee sam looks like you really dont know what people want in humor after all, oh well"

>roleplaying on Sup Forums

>AS had faith in eric andre after that absolute dogshit first season
>Someone doesn't suck the liberal dick
>Suddenly one ok episode leads to the entire show being cancelled
You. I. Fucking. Hate. You.

Probably because there were no jokes to get

he graduated college? with what, an AA? lol

Are you retarded? Why would they spend the money on him in the first place dumbass?

>DATS OFFENSIVE I'M OFFENDED HOW DARE YOU MAKE JOKES

A company with advertisers to please would never waste manpower, money and give airtime to something they wanted to fail. youre a fucking retard.

DAMAGE CONTROL

to teach other people a lesson, goon

"we dont like comedy that hints at exposing juden!"

nice projection you fucking idiot. there was nothing offensive about it, just Sup Forums desperate to see their degeneracy on tv to the point they misinterpret jokes despite the obvious situational context

>secretly
Have you seen his face?

He probably doesn't even know what dindu nuffin actually refers to desu

once an argument devolves into 'muh jewish conspiracy" theres not much else to say

juden is here?

i for one am grateful our overlords allow us to use TV for our comedy shows! r-right guys?!

I can't even find this shit on torrent sites
I don't have cable, Does anyone have a linK?

>is he secretly jewish?

He is jewish. He lives in williamsburg NY which is 80% jews and 20% hipster

Sup Forums are like kathy bates in the waterboy where they can just pick and choose what to believe and dismiss what they want as the devil, or the juden

jews being the predominate owners of the mainstream media is not a conspiracy, shows how little you understand the world around you

fuck off shill

if you fail to acknowledge jewish influence in our government and the mainstream media you are lost and a shill, no one gives a shit what you think

>using a movie reference to make a point

the jews have gotten to you and you don't even know it stupid goy

jew

I don't give a fuck about you or your opinions.

When Sam is riding around in a repatriated g-wagon directing a death squad of neet autists in 15 years after the third year of rahowa, you'll already be dead.

He's speaking from experience. He openly hates what he did with his life

I don't get the hate. Yeah the first sketch wasn't funny, but the rest was hilarious.

I work for adult swim and i gotta tell ya folks sam would scream at camera people and threatened sucide if we "did anything to his baby".We of course didnt do shit be he accused us of "censoring him" and he said that "Sup Forums and the rest of my 4channers are gonna hear about this".We picked up the show for 2 more seasons

I work in the industry, and not many people have actually seen this guy. I am one of them.

I can tell you fellows that this man got vanilla sky'd... he got vanilla sky'd really, really bad.

They have done some plastic surgery to try to make him at least not look frightening, but he will never look like himself at all again.

An announcement will be made in about a weeks time, him and his entourage have all finally decided to throw in the towel. Poor guy just got vanilla sky'd, not much to be done.

Screencap this post btw, like i said. probably early next week.

why wouldn't you keep the elliot rodger notebook text you fucking fools

I work at adult swim too, and sam is a total asshole, he wouldnt even talk to eric andre, and the dude was super nice to him. Sam is obsessed with doing squats and would stop every 15 minutes of shooting to do like 6 squats and then, after getting tired would just sit there for maybe 5 minutes before getting back to work.
He kept throwing things on set and we had to call the producer to tell him to stop and when she came her addressed her as madam and pretended to talk through is ass like jim carrey.

youtu.be/Ts08VNWu7Og

10/10 would believe