Ayer Film the most comic book like Joker ever

>Ayer Film the most comic book like Joker ever
>Cut 90% of his footage
>This Enchantress plotline is too important, we can't let this Joker stuff detract from it, cut it all except for about 6 minutes
>WB execs literally did this

Why...Fucking WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGQDJyLi1pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get top billing
>all the marketing focuses on you
>they make you do all the publicity
>they cut your screentime to 3 minutes
Being Leto is suffering

Is two cuts, pg13/R ?

Joker as he was used was extremely effective. He was a wild card that showed up to fuck shit up, get Harley and get out. Overusing him would've overshadowed the others and come on, a love triangle between Deadshot, Harley and Joker? Weak shit.

Leto did a pretty good job. He'll get to run wild in future movies.

He was easily the best part. Sad!

The real question is was it better for the movie or not.

>muh comics

Yeah, but the main plot was CLEARLY undercooked.

How the fuck did WB think "lets focus more on this Enchantress and her Brother plot and remove all the Joker stuff which is overshadowing it"

If anything they should have said "This plot is clearly not gonna cut it, let's frame the movie around the joker as much as possible, and use this opportunity for re-shoots to add even more Joker"

It boggles the fucking mind.

>Ayer Film the most comic book like Joker ever
Then why did he made him look like a pimp? I was surprised he didn't had dreads. And what we had still was to much "uncomfortable" but in a shity way, like him always touching faces and shit. And all that promotion shit was for nothing especially after fucking Jerome.
youtube.com/watch?v=AGQDJyLi1pc

The better question is why did you see it?

You fucking know fucking better user.

My only gripe is that they dick-teased any actual man-to-man interaction between Batman and Joker.

Comic book Joker is a quintessential gangster.
The prince of crime.

Gangster's have changed since the Joker's original heyday.

It only makes sense that they've updated him, but in doing so they've stayed very true to what he originally was.

Fuckface.

everyone already got overshadowed by Margot and Smith, at that point they might as well had them get overshadowed by someone worth overshadowing them

This board should just merge with fucking Sup Forums and Sup Forums at this point

>Enchantress
>plotline

Where? She only was a threat in the last 15 minutes of the movie, up until that point they were just beating up cthulhu men.

Because I have friends and they wanted to see it

Comic book joker was based on Irish and Italian mafia types

Suicide Squad Joker is based on those illegal alien prison bitch street gang faggots who shit up L.A. with their dog fighting and their 20 bastard kids running around

I'm surprised they didn't have him wear sunglasses on his forehead

>have one guy write and direct a movie.
>movie sux
>blame execs

At least I'm hyped for Ahmed Ben Al Felick's Batman - Joker centric film.
If that won't get good reviews I don't know what DC film will.

as if the last scene didn't overshadow the events of the entire fucking movie.

camman

>they've stayed very true to what he originally was. Fuckface.
Now i know why he needs those silver teeth.

The thing with Enchantress, I felt could have been an entirely separate non-cape type movie. It could have been some kind of Indiana Jones thing but they'd never make that type of movie based off of just that. Her look was really interesting and those shoggoth-like human minions were kind of cool.

Didn't outright hate the movie but it was a total shitshow.

>modern gangsters wear grillz
>Joke is simultaneously an idealization and perversion of the gangster aesthetic

Eat shit

It seemed like he almost had a Cab Calloway type of swagger in his movement and speaking affect.

woah... did Armond White even catch this?

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

You mean Slipknot?

>the most comic book like joker ever

M E M E S
E
M
E
S

Yeah. this was weird. When they said the enemy was terrorists I though "They are lying to them. It's a witch." then we get them fighting for some unknown reason for a good 25 minutes where even the audience doesn't know the point. Then we get this lukewarm reveal.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Except joker isn't a literal gangster. He's a Mobster

movie was shit

the only characters that actually felt real were Joker and Harley

its 2016, retire Will Smith... and who the fuck cares about the rest

the character Cara played was laughable. the final battle scene felt like something from Narnia

DELETE THIS

you guys think the video release will have a better edit? joker PG/unreated cut? i dont want to watch woll smoth and robocop the whole fucking movie.

It was shit but i kinda liked the way she looked all pitch black with just two burning eyes or at least it looked that way in that shity camrip i saw

>robocop
Weller was in it? How the fuck i missed him?

>the most comic book like Joker ever
>a Joker that loves Harley

Don't think so bub

because the enchantress/bro stuff literally is the great evil plot the entire movie revolves around. More joker would have been neat, I agree, but revolving it more around him instead of the enchantress would have made the entire idea of having to save the world seem less important and made for a less interesting plot and worse movie.

It did kind of feel Joker was shoehorned into the movie. It probably would have been more beneficial to split it into two movies and have like a harley/joker focused one released first.

I really liked Enchantress, I was kind of upset they made her the villian. Had really cool visuals in the beginning with the smoke and eyes. The first transformation scene in the military room was pretty cool with the hands flipping over. They did set her up to be too powerful for the rest of the characters though so I get why they did what they did. I just wanted more of her

Movie was pretty lame & enchantress was probably the dumbest villain in all comic book movies

You really think a joker who has dealt with bat fleck for years would have all his teeth?

Whats the diffrence

>would have made the entire idea of having to save the world seem less important

Having not seen the film, but rather just reading this post off-hand, this isn't necessarily a bad thing.