I NEVER THOUGHT I'D LOSE 600K
BUT
I FOUND A WAY
I FOUND A WAY
IF YOU OPEN MY WALLET
THERE'S NOTHING INSIDE
IT'S GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO PAY THIS FINE

they made a decent videogame

It was the combination of two very relatable lifestyles coming together and coexisting

mid 00s were maximum comfy

Dan Schneider only had one little girl to molest (Miranda Cosgrove) so he had more time to work on his scripts.

...toilet showdown?

It was the last Nickelodeon live action show to treat it's characters like real people. Zoey 101 is about unrealistic prep-schoolers who couldn't actually in real life afford the lifestyle they were living, iCarly was about a quirky cam blogger who's brother was a constant fuck up but had tons of money and got to live in an incredible house somehow, and Victorious was about a group of "incredibly talented" and quirky individuals whose lives revolved around their arts school.

Drake & Josh was just about two quirky but relatively down to Earth teenage boys whose parents got married, and their subsequent journey through high school. None of their general situations were too out-of-this-world aside from Drake's band becoming moderately successful. It was relatable, that's why it was good.

Betas and chads can coexist?

Dan hides his degeneracy pretty well, unlike Adam Johnston from YourMovieSucksDOTorg (yms) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Gold

>tfw Josh became the hot one

The episode where they go on the boat trip got a bit to real.
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZMVJJ_oQik

>funny fat kid loses weight, stops being funny and becomes a douchebag

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE 6 GORILLION $$$ IN DEBT

Drake somehow managed to make real the stereotype of the popular, good-looking high school kid who becomes a total loser later in life. I can't even feel bad for him. I think it would have been better for the entire world if he had died tragically years ago, in a car accident or an overdose.

>drake and josh is good meme

I share a board with these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXYmdgZSE00
Thoughts?

Everybody laugh at the guy who doesn't like Drake & Josh

>ywn have an intellectual rival who starts off tsundere but becomes your qt secret gf who bullies your brother
I wanted this more than I wanted to be Drake's promiscuous ass tbfh.

Drake & Josh was great

and Josh did the stereotype of the fat, goofy high school kid who becomes the total pussymagnet later in life.

the show was pure dan kino.

You think Dan had something to do with how they both turned out? He was once that fat, goofy character. Did he turn Josh into his fantasy?

Irl Josh obviously ended up great, but in the show I'd argue he ended up better as well.

underrated posted

Kenan and Kel is better.

i don't see how people can hate drake so much, i feel bad for him

he was pretty likable on the show imo and i'm not a chad

>that episode where Josh calls a bunch of little kids pussies and fags

>that episode where they crash a helicopter into the ocean

>with female leads, no one succeeds

Thank Dan "Pussy that's tighter, needs to be made wider" Schneider

>chad
Drake's character didn't strike me as a chad. I mean, he got mad pussy or the kid-friendly equivalent, but he didn't have any other chad qualities about him. He was a weedy little chicken outside of getting pussy.

I remember liking Zoey 101, but maybe it's just because I related to Chase. The guys were more interesting to watch in general. All the girls besides Quinn were a bore.

What's the deal with the episode where they accidentally hit a guy while driving the dune buggy? They think he is dead but he is still alive and they bury the him anyway to hide the accident. Seemed kind of dark.

Spongebob almost killed a health inspector and tried to hide the body

late-aughts YT parody kino

Why does it say toilet showdown

t. Boob

Dan needed a reason to get Miranda to do a toilet scene.

Well Drake's gay band got famous while Josh was still cleaning semen out of theater seats for a living. Josh got best girl but everything else in his life was shit.

>that episode where Josh is done with Drake's shit and removes him from his life

thats the shoop. the original says talent showdown, but it still very much looks like toilet.come to think of it, almost no difference between the two

This is so fucking comfy
>working on a dune buggy with your brother
oh my god guys i wish i had a child hood or an adolescence

That legit almost broke my heart.

Something about it felt too real.

>tfw when miranda crossgrove will never wrap her legs around you

Is this the GOAT D&J parody?

youtube.com/watch?v=AXYmdgZSE00

>mfw she did
It was either that or another night in the hole.

It was the best because it was set in the best city in the U.S.A.

Damn thought it was going to be shit but it was pretty funny. The american pickers one is pretty good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKPbCC4U6vY

>I'm 28 years old and reading people's opinions of Zoey 101 on a congolese fruit thatching blog

I truly have lost control of my life

Zoey 101 was good. It's not just you senpai.

>congolese fruit thatching blog
>I truly have lost control of my life

That got too real.

Has anyone else here listened to this? I think it's rather pleasant-sounding pop rock.

THIS

You never tried baneposting IRL before?

>that episode where josh runs over oprah
>that episode where drake and josh are framed for selling counterfeit gary coleman grills and gary coleman personally comes to their house to take their foosball table
>that episode where josh turns their bedroom into an elaborate willy wonka candy room with a kiddie pool full of chocolate milk
>that episode where josh is framed for putting his teacher's car inside her classroom at night

>that episode where drake and josh accidentally sell a monkey to a guy that eats monkeys.

great movie

They crashed it, but everyone survived

Not really Bane tier

This. Coolio was based as fuck.

>that episode where josh is framed for putting his teacher's car inside her classroom at night

How?

Technically it was Drake who was framed, but they never really explain how it happened.

It was probably Megan.

Didn't they literally say Mindy dismantled it and rebuilt it inside the classroom in one night? Mindy was OP.

>that episode where Drake ends up getting an arranged married to Josh's rich yugoslavian pen pal.

Josh theorized that, but Mindy never admitted to doing it like that. She just said she did it to get back at her teacher.

impressive digits
also it was (spoilers) josh's class rival who did it. she disassembled the car and brought it into the classroom, then put it back together in one night. she has a mr.smith goes to washington-esque breakdown at the end of the episode and reveals this.

I miss this show so much. It was so fucking comfy especially the scenes in the theater

Josh's future gf took the teacher's car, broke it apart, carried the parts into the classroom, and rebuilt it to its original state inside the classroom. Asa and this all happened overnight.

Realism flew out the ducking door at that point.

That fucked me up.

>that episode where drake and josh turn their house into a bed and breakfast for college students on spring break

Holy shit, they gave the Theater Thug his own show?

KEK

>that episode when drake and josh try to learn karate for Josh's school fight.

>they end up just bringing a gun instead
Surprised how much nickelodeon let them get away with.

Drake and Josh was a show light years ahead of its time

>That episode that's a tribute to the Blues Brothers, an R rated film from the 80's
I'm not sure why that happened in a mid 2000's kids show, but it's cool.

>think Sup Forums is just shitposting
>remember the talent show episode
jesus fucking christ the mid 2000's were a different time

I didn't see much of it, but what I did see was pretty okay.
Dan is actually really good at writing for that demographic, he knows what they want. It's unwatchable now though, go try and sit through an episode of All-That

>go try and sit through an episode of All-That
Luckily the Amanda Show is still pure kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=v7Y0USve9Vc

Drake was a qt, now is doing EDM events in Mexico

why does he look like a mannequin

Dead eyes

>says here the Peruvian Puff Pepper is banned in South Ah-ma-reeka.

Life's brutal. Back in the day many people would kill to be in his place.

I'll clarify that I just think Zoey 101 wasn't as successful because it wasn't nearly as relatable. It did teenage drama really well, but the premise about them being prep-schoolers just seemed kind of off.

Regardless, after Zoey 101 and Drake & Josh Nickelodeon went into absurd territory, and that's why their live action shows have been shit ever since. But I guess it's trendy to make everyone look unique and interesting instead of relatable and down to Earth.

good chemistry between the two leads. A lot of children sitcoms nowadays they just cast who the fuck ever and none of it works. Also decent scripts.

I think the prep school angle was just an excuse not to have parents showing up ever. It was basically a college show for kids.

Pretty much and I really liked that concept as a teenager. Also anyone else remember Unfabulous?

You know, every person born in the 90s onward that has seen these skits loves it, but if something similar was done today they'd instantly claim it as racist.

Damn.

quickly user go to a new thread and try to forget your epiphany.

I TELL YOU WHAT

>fag-disease

True he was a very flawed Chad
his only Chad attribute was being good with girls

Josh's gf was p hot too

HIS DADDY SPLATTERED HIS BRAINS. ALL OVER THE WALL.

>ALL OVER THE WALL
>ALL OVER THE WALL
>ALL OVER THE WALL

O of course it was, that's for sure. I think Nickelodeon would have success with a show if they had a realistic setting like Drake & Josh again though.

Now that you mention it, yes. I remember Emma Roberts being cute in it but not much else. I'm also remembering Ned's Declassified.

Ned's, D&J, and Zoey 101 were such a great drama/comedy lineup for Nickelodeon. Add in Avatar, Danny Phantom (still underrated as far as their animation goes) a younger Spongebob, and younger Fairly Oddparents, the mid 2000s must have been a great period for them.