DC studio executives need to stop fucking with the films

DC studio executives need to stop fucking with the films.

>BvS UC
>Almost unanimously agreed the UC should have been released first, Some previous haters actually come around.

>WB still decide to cut and re-edit Suicide Squad because they know better

Fucking WB are a cancer to DC kino

But the ultimate cut of BvS was pleb hogwash still

I'm sure there is a decent movie in Suicide Squad however as Ayer is actually a good director

Both films were good.

And now they'll fuck over the Wonder Woman movie.

why does DC hire such shit tier directors?

Why do they hire shit tier editors?

I'm starting to think this isn't DC's doing but WB that is fucking up instead.

I liked Suicide Squad, but not BvS.

user the problem is you think you know what you want, but really you don't.

which film will win more razzies?

Eisenberg and Leto should be co-winners imhotbh

This should have been a disclaimer since Blade Runner

Suicide Squad was enjoyable af thou, BvS...i like the Ultimate cut...

The Shining

>haters
Go back to 9gag faggot

This. BvS never should have been made but the current cut of Suicide Squad is like birthday cake with a giant handprint in it. You can see that there's a ton of good parts but they've been smushed around.

Ayer is fine. The problem is that they literally handed his movie to a studio that cuts trailers and had them butcher it.

Apparently Ayer shot a "somber" movie and the studio reshoots were to make a peppy Marvel movie, and 3 months before release they got slammed together. The fact that it's as watchable as it is is a testament to the movie Ayer made.

Leto was a legitimately good Joker. Definitely better than Ledger.

For the filming of BvS, SS and WW, there was no such thing as "DC." The films were being made by Warner Bros and had a DC logo slapped on them.

Very recently, during the filming of Justice League and when it became apparent to WB brass that they screwed the pooch with Suicide Squad, they spun DC off as a discrete studio running under the watch of Geoff Johns.

So only now is "DC" really an entity that is making these films.

>>Almost unanimously agreed the UC should have been released first,
I've never seen theatrical cut but UC is absolute shit. It would get worse scores if anything for being overlong, boring and full of senseless shit.

>enjoyable af thou
>af thou

I'm not surprised. You strike me as someone with the intelligence of a gnat. They hit their target audience, congrats.

no one important thinks this, including you. will you be making the threads that include a picture of Leto Joker that just say "Apologize"?

>So only now is "DC" really an entity that is making these films.
>the other films didn't count guise, they were practice movies lolz

Ahahaha oh wow

>no one important thinks this, including you.
Are you having an aneurysm?

Leto was as good of a Joker as Nicholson or Romero. Outside of Snyder's awful Joker he's always been a gangster first and foremost.

Leto was a modern gangster.

This. That's why Marvel also gets credit for the Daredevil movie, Elektra, and all four Fantastic 4 movies.

No he's been a prankster serial killer that tries to get under Batman's skin

He has never been a prankster serial killer outside of a few edgy stories.

Most stories have him as an insane gangster.

No, he's been a gangster. Read some comics that aren't Killing Joke fampai.