KotOR movie when? Wasn't this being made way back when?

KotOR movie when? Wasn't this being made way back when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsqH-q2D-04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not canon

I wish

get your fan fiction out of here

really?

Hollywood hasn't raped enough of your childhood already? It needs to rape this as well?

10x better, more original and deeper than TFA

come at me, mousecucks

It was canon before...

I dont get the ruined childhood argument. The past cant be changed so its null and void. If something older is objectively better than that's pretty much the end of it.

New comics and shit have referenced Revan and Malachor 100000000 times because REMEMBER STAR WARS

Not to mention the Cartoon using designs from the games

I'm glad it isn't canon anymore

I just wish they would go ahead and make the originals "non canon" so they aren't officially tied to any of JJ's magical force tree bullshit

memory isn't static, dumbass it's constantly in flux

I don't want to have to be reminded of some Disney bullshit every time I reminisce on what a great time I had playing babby's first Bioware RPG

Your favorite cartoon is shit.

Someone post the lightsabercopters webm I'm too lazy to look it up.

Any recommendations on canon books comics? I haven't kept up with this shit in years but KOTOR brings out the nostalgia in me.

Yeah its pretty obvious where they got the idea for Kylo Ren's face mask from

>I just wish they would go ahead and make the originals "non canon"
What?

>rebels and TCW
>not fanfics

If YOU can't distinguish a game and a movie from each other as different entities then you have problems

It would be funny as fuck

and all the modern Star Wars fans would lap it up

that's not how memory works, idiot

Go ahead and think about the Matrix without remembering how shitty the sequels are

oh wait you can't.

if you can't distinguish something that had a story in mind compared to something made completely for cash then YOU have a problem

people would say they're shit and not canon and coddle rebels pretending they still made shadows of the empire top shelf shit

You're retarded for being scared of something might not turning out the way you want. Everything being safe and predictable is not how the movie industry should be run

So? Doesn't change how the 1st movie is good on its own

No

the magic is gone now

>why are you scared of the franchise being even more shit

no one is scared, the franchise can't get any worse it's legacy is long dead. Even kotor already got raped by EA years ago.

It would still be disappointing to see them so desperate they need to ripoff yet another good star wars product after JJ already "poetryed" the first two movies.

Not the guy you argued with but you seem to be fairly elitist on star wars. I need your elitist recommendations on some books to read.

Is not liking total dogshit really "elitist"?

anyway

>Thrawn
>X Wing Series
>Shadows of the Empire

hell even the soundtrack for Shadows is great

youtube.com/watch?v=HsqH-q2D-04

I'd avoid most of the EU though, by the end it was getting really fucking crazy, even by EU standards.

No I didn't exactly mean it that way I mean you only prefer the best shit. Thanks for the rec user.

Rey is going to be going the way of Revan.

Fucking calling it user.

Rey is a combination of Jacen Solo and Darth Revan in that she was one of Luke's protege's who was super competent but also clashed with her master's POV. Ben Solo takes up Malak's role where they lead a sort of splintering off from the order due to differences in the direction the order was going. Rey+Ben (Ren) lead the Knights of Ren against Luke when Snoke gets to them and in the fight Rey kills Luke's wife but gets captured and Luke erases her memory and plants false ones. She gets dumped on Jakku and only Luke and Ben really know what happened to her. Ben is usurping her and now wants to lead her instead of how it once was.

I'd like to see this be a redemption story for kylo and rey fall to the dark side and be the villian by the 3rd film.

That suit must be so impractible for fighting

Yeah god forbid they emphasize intimidation value over practicality for a villain costume in Star Wars am I right

Star Wars was never realistic, it's a space fantasy

Good Jedis don't need eyes or ears anyway.