You know, I used to hate Jimmy Fallon, but I've grown to respect how apolitical he is compared to everyone else...

You know, I used to hate Jimmy Fallon, but I've grown to respect how apolitical he is compared to everyone else. I don't mind watching him, really. He's no Carson, but at least he's no Colbert or Meyers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaQcnR_9eVU
youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc
youtube.com/watch?v=BcblpszrwAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's the best one on today. Conan is close, but sometimes he comes across as WAY too forced, his skits are fantastic though.

his style somewhat very sycopanthic and tells his guests exactly what they need to hear

but yeah he's the least "abrasive" host right now

I hate his forced laughter and how he kisses ass to every guest, but he has some funny moments.

>Good Tier
Conan
Kimmel
>Ok Tier
Fallon
>Shit Tier
Colbert
Corden
Meyers

>karlie will never make fun of you for being a worthless fucking manlet

me on the right

Daily reminder that Kimmel cried of cesil the lion. It doesn't get much worse than that

You like Fallon, cause he sucked the Fembusters' ladycocks?

>this piece of shit isn't as bad as those other pieces of shit, honest!
Late night hosts are all shite now. Not being as insufferable as Kimmel isn't exactly a plus.

Dave was really the only host that was openly combative with guests he didn't respect. He mellowed out in his later years though.

Whats wrong with that?

Letterman never gave a fuck and he was still funny, takes some real talent to do that.

>be powerful enough to give unwanted guests shit
>not be powerful enough to have veto power on guests
It's all staged.

Crying over a lion that isn't endangered is gay

*cries nervously*
*talks over guests anecdote to make unfunny quip which gets no laughter or applause even from his own audience which may I remind you is composed of mouthbreathers who actually enjoy this spastic wooden fuck*

my greatest fear in life is that i might one day become a zombified person who not only watches late night tv, but gives a shit about the cancerous hosts of said shows

>no laughter or applause even from his own audience

I find that shit genuinely disturbing. I was watching the Colbert segment with the actor from Silicon Valley, there was dead silence when he pulled off one of his gags

What were they trying to say here?

They're probably about the same height when she isn't in heels

they need to bring back this suave motherfucker

>swn emasculate you in front of your audience
;_;

haha...oh my god, i can't believe this...is...heh...oh my god...our next...our next guest...heeheehee...

I loved craig. It hurts to see him doing shitty game shows.

>former SNL member
>Hosing an NBC talk show
>Shilling a movie with SNL actors
Cmon now

She took her shoes off later and she was still a little taller than him.

As a brit and therefore a person with a superior sense of humour I can confirm that Conan is the only one on that list that can at times be funny.

he didnt cry over harambe

A little, but he's also got a kid and he can film it all in a few afternoons and just tour occasionally and relax, so at least he's doin' well. Not on camera, but eh

>Good
Kimmel
>OK
Colbert
>Shit
Fallon
Meyers
Corden
>Reddit
Conan

He had Obama on to "slow jam the news" and they both blatantly lied about the TPP. He's not apolitical, he's just less political than the others. Save for like, Conan and Kimmel who do their own thing and Conan's really only good for his guests.

>American """"""entertainment""""""

He didn't cry, he just mocked the guy who killed him. And it was a pretty contemptible act. It's not like he actually hunted the thing; he just sat there for hours while the trappers did all the work

He literally started crying.

Sometimes Jimmy's likable, but he plays the most retarded games sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaQcnR_9eVU

This is my fetish. Is that Karlie Kloss? I wish all girls were her height or taller.

>tfw 6'3.75" subhuman manlet that barely missed 6'4" cutoff

you don't think she would notice would you...

You could probably stick it inside her while still standing up. That would be hot.

She's only 6.2!

>karlie
fuck you and that ugly muslim loving tree

Dave was the best after the Carson era.

>You will never hack the FBI with Karlie

youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc

youtube.com/watch?v=BcblpszrwAk

Dave really was pretty based. I also love when he had Andy Kaufman on.

They are disappearing from the African wild, there wont be any lions in the future fucking dumb ass

lmfao stupid cunt

>stupid fucking look
>"I-I-I've always been up front about that"

what a faggot

I don't watch TV but if what you say about his neggyhole being relatively poz free is true good on him I respect that.

She seems real proud of her six inch heels. Although, looks like Jimmy is wearing ~2 inch heels too.

He looks like a fucking reptilian or something. I can't help but to feel like he's trying as hard as he can to act human.

Gives me the heebie jeebies desu

>ywn invest and loose your money in that start up

no more killer animals
cry a river

Corden is the best
he's a great entertainer

karlie kloss is like 6'1" without shoes on

>trash talk china
>china makes your ties

oh that's lovely

I miss Craig. Kimmel, Corde and Fallon make youtube skits. Conan is the best interviewer, and his remotes are better than everything any late night person has ever done.

Basically i just watch the shit on youtube/teamcoco now. No point watching at night

>Fallon's ancestry is five-eighths Irish, a quarter German, and one-eighth Norwegian

Why the fuck does he look like an eskimo or some shit?

No one really watches late night TV anymore. That's why they all write skits specifically to be big YouTube hits. The people who love to share John Oliver's show don't actually tune in. Jimmy's dominating in the ratings and online because his stuff appeals to teenage girls who watch YouTube videos all day. He plays those stupid YouTube games with meme celebrities, and he actually interviews YouTube celebrities from time to time.

That is the sluttiest fuckin dress I have ever seen

How you gonna breast feed me mom? You ain't got no tits.

I guess that's why she wrapped them up like that. She can't make them look big, might as well make them look small and let that be her thing.

>And it was a pretty contemptible act
no it wasn't

Do you ever look into why big game hunting exists in africa? It isn't pure sport.

shes a big girl but making the comparison while wearing high heels is retarded

What exactly happened? Did he get fired from the late late show or did he just quit after he got passed over for Colbert?

In 100 years women will consider it a biological part of themselves. Official heights will include heels.

He quit.

>God tier
Ferguson

Kimmel is good at interviewing and the format of his show is great along with the writers...

but he's ABCs political bitch.

Pretty much. I'd actually put Kimmel above Conan.
Fallon is fake as fuck, dude is acting out there.

compare that to James Corden who had a whole singing thing with Denis Leary about how Trump is an asshole
And then he outright asked Selma Hayek if theres anything she would agree with Trump on, and she went on a whole tirade about #NoBorders #NoOneIsIllegal

He got his fuck you money and got out.

Dude is basically rich already. He still has his stand up. He did the job long enough to become a citizen, get a wife, have a kid and get enough to live off comfortably for the rest of his life. American fucking dream right there.

this

karlie is such a godess

>kimmel
>openly got cucked by cuckbusters

Why did Conan stop having Norm on the show?

The show was not good. He repeated his jokes so often that I thought I was watching reruns.

His bosses probably don't want him. Rolling Stone recently ranked every cast member of SNL. Norm was in the bottom 5.

I really wish Ferguson was still on... he never talked politics and sometimes it was like watching Sup Forums on tv the way he would joke and jump around randomly on topics.

lel his heels are bigger

This is my fetish

fucking retard

is there any interviewer who doesn't

DUDE TRUMP LMAO

?

no he fucking cried.

People say that about fucking pandas.

they're dumb as fuck. they shouldn't exist.

whats wrong with pandas?

So?

Cordon does some great remotes

so he cares about animals, who gives a shit?

she would be about the same height if she wasn't wearing heels

see

> tfw dated a 6'3 chick when i was 21 and 5'4
> tfw will never find another really really tall chick again.

Gave me a hell of an amazon fetish.

He was supposed to take over for Dave when Dave was going to retire. When they passed over him for Colbert he said fuck this shit, told them he was going to quit because it was bullshit, and then spent the rest of the contract year pushing out some of the funniest shit on late night in years.

I wish there was a compendium of Craig's last few months because he was hysterical when he stopped giving a shit. I mean he openly fucked with his producers on set and there was a running gag where both he and his robot sidekick would mock the guy who worked next to the camera and call him a racist over the goofiest shit just to fuck with the guy.

I don't watch late night much, but these are my opinions such as they are.

Jimmy Fallon is likeable and passionate, and some of his music segments are good, but... he's just not funny. I don't know if it's the writing, the format, or just him, but I don't think I've ever laughed watching his show.

I always loved Colbert's show on Comedy Central in high school, but he's so bad at late night that it's physically embarrassing to watch. I tune in every once in a while to see if he's getting better, but it's a trainwreck every night.

In general I find Seth Meyers pretty irritating, but I think he's the only host that's actually growing into the job. I was surprised to find myself laughing at some of his political segments, and he's also the only one that gets guests he's actually interested in talking to, instead of just whoever is on "rotation."

Corden, Conan, and Kimmel are all below garbage tier.

Meyers is the most unfunny guy i have ever had the displeasure of watching, he talks in his uncharismatic sad boring little voice every time, i don't even know how someone could be a fan of him or regularly watch his show, he's bottom of the barrel, he sucks, his segments are shit, his interviews are shit, and he's shit, he cured my insomnia.

Gotta agree with you on the political part. I cant stand his fake laugh though, I suppose it's better than Conan "repeat what the guest just said but in a louder surprised voice and everyone laughs" O'Brien.

I like Conan's skits with celebrities the best though. Jimmy Kimmel is the best interviewer.

Boring af.

They are a carnivore that chooses to eat a plant to get high all day. Their bodies can't really get any sort of nutrition from them; so they have to eat a shit ton. So thats what they do; they hang out in tree's eat the leaves, get high all day.

This prevents them from fucking so just like the Japs, they are eventually going to disappear. Only reason populations are high as they are is due to constant human intervention. This is straight up a species that should have died out a long time ago; but they are cute so whatever.

Lion hunts pay for the space and protection that the reservations provide to the other lions and creatures.

They are suppose to only hunt the older lions and leave the breeding studs alone.

On comedy central he was playing a character. On the Late Show that's him being himself. He's just not a funny person.

>but I've grown to respect how apolitical he is compared to everyone else

Yeah that's a fair point imo.
I think he and Kimmel are good on that point, but I haven't watched them too much.
Is Corden okay on that point?

Conan slips into it at times, but he's fairly low key about it.

Still prefer Conan because he's much funnier than the others imo.

Love that video