Which movie would be better to watch tripping on acid? Memento or The Butterfly Effect...

Which movie would be better to watch tripping on acid? Memento or The Butterfly Effect? I've never seen either one and out of all the movies I have that I haven't seen those seem like they would be the best choices.

Fellowship of the Ring is best movie I've ever seen tripping. Seems like it'd be a much better choice than those two.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

If you do the right amount of acid, looking at anything on a tv screen will be not that great. Seriously. The wall will be more interesting.

But if you're just doing a bit, watch Microcosmos. It's on Netflix.

this. neither of those sound good to trip to.

LotR, Pink Floyd's The Wall, The fucking Matrix. anything but you're two choices.

Don't be faggots, which one of those two would be better? I'm not a huge fan of LOTR and ESotSM looked retarded from the few minutes I saw of it.

Monster House

Labyrinth, Evil Dead 2, Spirited Away, literally anything but those two.

I've done acid many times and watching a movie on it is great as long as you don't do fucking 10 tabs for it.
The Wall was great tripping, I've seen it on acid and mushrooms, The Matrix was awesome when I watched it tripping, and as I've said I'm not a huge fan of LOTR. And I want to watch something I've never seen before, you guys keep giving me shit that I've either seen or have no desire to see.

Amelie. You don't have to like the movie, but the visuals and score are on another level. Turn the subtitles off if you can and don't do a dub.

Just let it happen and thank me later

start Dark Side of the Moon right when Alice in Wonderland fades in. Thank me later.

Fuck off, I want something badass not some slut whoring around Europe.
If you guys are gonna keep giving me suggestions instead of just answering my questions at least give me something that sounds good or I haven't seen. You had the right idea with the matrix and Evil Dead 2 but I've seen both of those multiple times.

seen Dead Alive/Braindead? if you liked Evil Dead 2 i suggest it, it's a trip.

ya, microcosmos. but if you want to do the RIGHT amount (11 tabs)...

No. I'm not wasting my trip watching a fucking documentary, I'm spending it watching kino.
No I haven't, I just looked it up, I'm actually considering watching it.

Enter The Void.
You don't need an ego anyway.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Haha nice post bro! Here's your (you)

ENTER THE VOID

Acid has really bad longterm effects. Please OP, I'm concerned for you.

This. But if you do choose from the two do memento, it's a good one at least. Butterfly effect is one of the worst, most uninspired, shitty movies I've ever seen.

If I had to watch an Ashton Kutcher movie while tripping I think i'd just jump out the window and kill myself.