>male
>possibly Christian
>/fit/

he's a monster

>American

>posting LITERAL fanfiction

>2156
>Christian

This movie is a testament that violence is the only solution when dealing with barbarians

>implying the Christian faith won't make a comeback after Muslims destroy half the world.

Hmm, did he really say all of these? I don't recall such a powerful monologue.

They tried to make such a stereotypical evil villain that it flipped over and became cartoonish and people loved him instead. Pretty hilarious.

Do you think his cock is as veiny, throbbing and scarred as he is?

Nope, Cameron's far too pleb to show both sides equally, it's from a fanfic

Its actually from some warhammer game.

The last time i saw this posted in a thread somebody got insanely triggered and posted like 20 essay length posts about it.

That's how you learn stupid little facts here.

True hero of the Imperium

Honestly how would you deal with the situation? Takes years for new equipment and shipment to arrive/deliver. Hostile locals that refuse to communicate and kill on sight despite several attempts involving advanced infiltration.

Your interpreter went local and the site is constantly under threat and you got a gruff bunch of mercs under your control that you have to try and restrain.

wat movie

>nig from terra nova

I don't want to be autistic but I doubt that; it mentions the plugs and the goddess; as well as leaving the aliens alone, which would never happen in le grimdark 40k

I didn't see the movie and I've never played warhammer. I have no idea what anyone is talking about.
He freaked out about it but you say probably not.
Eh. Im torn.

Yeah, like any of the shit we've done really matters

>Honestly how would you deal with the situation?
By matching the alien's hostility.

Given the ending sequence, it seemed that the entire movie only exists because he exercised restraint and went along with the infiltration programs. Without human tactics on their side, there's no way the aliens would have made it.

By becoming space Cortes, the entire film would have been a 5 minute montage of superior technology, superior intelligence and a superior civilization destroying some irrelevant savages.

Those irrelevant savages REKT those irrelevant savages.

So why don't you kill yourself, Mr. Nihilist? Or are you too much a coward?

That's as easy as editing the 300 confirmed kills copypasta, just change a few words