Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SJG4KXtk8
youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6MPZL7j2Cow
youtube.com/watch?v=1RUnOuthYKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Douge.

>there are people on this board who don't know about the super villain shuffle

Anything interesting about them since the linkara shit ?

I have no idea, I haven't been paying attention.

What I want to know is if Spoony has offed himself yet.

>I haven't been paying attention

Exactly why I'm asking. The shit thei're doing is terrible but the gossips are hilarious.

WE'RE

post the tits of the fat bitch

Probably the fact that the girl fucked Doug to get on his show

His wife

I want to fuck Rachel Tits

THICC

wtf I love channel awesome now

Did he break into the industry yet?

i heard he's costarring with john de lancie in an upcoming project

aaaah god, why do i have to get this reference
fuck do you think

she apparently found a thread on Sup Forums about herself which prompted her to leave doug's company

How so?

He's working at Disney Interactive as a video editor.

everyone was talking about wanting to suck her feet, she just realized this whole scene is fucking creepy and not exactly where success breeds

well, a year and a half ago he was above 5k on patreon and now he's down to 1.6k

so pretty soon

The fact that Dub can't write anything without leeching off of someone else's creativity

Good thing she didn't see a cunny thread then, she'd realize nowhere is safe

Rachel never shown her feet

Everything, these are people who should never be in front of a camera.

Can somebody post that villain rap they made

Can you use google, dipshit?

He CAN, in fact he'd be better off for it. It's the fact that he WON'T thats the problem, which is smart because he understands the context of his work, the internet doesnt fucking want originality, not REALLY, it wants fandom. But he should just try making an actual fucking movie, he really should, or he can jerk off for the rest of his life, either way.
im not calling him not an autist, i know what the fuck doug is, but that one short film he did about himself writing demo reel and reintroducing NC, he talks to nostalgia critic as himself and we were able to understand that NC in that moment was a proxy "us" and all sorts of things,it was no kino but the dude could at least make SOMETHING, if he and his brother put their minds to it. He proved that he doesnt need to film something that's fucking men in costumes making looney tunes jokes. he actually can make something that isnt cringey to look at and thats what he should focus on. I'd watch a semi depressing comedrama about chicago subburbs.

I've been doing that for 10 minutes and this is all I got... dipshit

youtube.com/watch?v=L-SJG4KXtk8

This isn't the cringe I was looking for

Demo Reel was supposed to be this hit new concept but the literal first scene is a Ghostbusters parody. He explains jokes waaaay too often and can't act or direct for shit.

>cringe
What do you mean? This is kino

>He CAN
No, he seriously can't. He can't act, produce, sing or write. He got his fanbase from people too crippled to assess any of the crap they watch or apply critical thinking, in a time when the internet had no content to speak of. He's a fluke that should have given up two weeks into his "career". By all means he should not have an audience and all you need as proof is to watch any of his videos.
Even the shits for brains who pretend to make hate threads here are absolutely addicted to his brand of garbage entertainment. They're mildly autistic and can't help themselves.

Yeah, it looked like fucking garbage, god did the product just come out looking so fucking cheap, which was acceptable before but somehow now just wwwaaass noooot.

it's called superhero shuffle but I can't find it for shit

Were not doing the supervillain shuffle

daily reminder that the black guy is a furry

Thanks man

So, what's the latest in their factory of shit. Last time I checked anything from them, that annoying bitch left because she wasn't paid enough, taking Phelous with her and Nchick quit as well. Anything worth mentioning from then?

Also, I tried checking some of that diamanda hagan because I clearly hate myself. Such a lack of talent and stealing other people's material for half her shit. Is she tolerated because of dyke orientation?

Daily reminder that most of channel autism's audience are furries.

>but that one short film he did about himself writing demo reel and reintroducing NC, he talks to nostalgia critic as himself and we were able to understand that NC in that moment was a proxy "us" and all sorts of things,it was no kino but the dude could at least make SOMETHING
He made a fucking 3 and half hour movie about that beforehand, 3 and a half fucking hours

She's a tranny

youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ

Linkara made a movie was the last big thing, it was everything you'd expect

Doug got a lot of fans from nitpicking terrible movies, which anyone could do, and the success went to his head. Now he thinks he's actually talented and funny. The autistic empire he build is crumbling because these movie, video game, and comic book reviewers are revealing themselves to be mentally unstable. Also, the black guy is literally a furry.

Oh yeah and Brad's a fedorable cuck now

jesus fucking christ

>Spoony

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOOOWWWNN.

to clarify, this SPECIFIC GROUP of movie, video game, and comic book reviewers are fucking nutso.

youtube.com/watch?v=6MPZL7j2Cow

He made it

Jesus Christ.

How high was it at his peak?

Doing better than JewWario.

Around 5K, when he was still making Counter Monkey, now he just screams about wrestling and shitposts on twitter
He can't spend that money in hell

imdb movie buffs shouldn't give their opinions on movies.

BennettTheSage and PushingUpRoses did pretty well for themselves, although Bennett is still stuck in the cringeworthy TGWTG joke format.

How can WB even compete?

In the early $5000's

>tfw it's going to be sub $1k within months

DC is dead burry it

>tfw fake Brad was cooler than the real one

Oh, that is just delicious. But I fear what staring in that maw of madness might inflict upon me.

That saddens me. Used to be he was as cool as you could possibly get for that format.

daily reminder that furcism and fursecution is wrong

What? Is someone fucking his wife or something?

Oh remember Jesu Otaku? That sort of weird weeb reviewer chick?

She basically cucked that other dude Nash (who she was dating at the time) with some weeb dude who runs some anime website, got her house paid for by the weeb dude and is now with him and is an editor for the website.

She's also a guy now (pic related)

>Latza is on his way to a solid career doing what he loves

I'm actually really happy for him

>so this is what it feels like when doves cry
What did he mean by this? (I'm not memeing)

Does he have a femine penis ?

That's pretty much exactly what happened actually

She has a manly vagina.

His wife left him for one of his friend and collaborator.

Brad confronted him and got beaten up.

He has no dick (probably has a manly pussy?) and is even more of an unsufferable cunt now.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RUnOuthYKU

dropped

Not to mention the next chick he was dating left him after he professed his love for her in one of his car videos lol.

Oh and his ex (who is such a desperate Jew slut that she will literally fuck you for Chinese food) wants nothing to do with him and yet he was ALLEGEDLY stalking her.

It's a Prince song

Oh no...
Oh nooo.
Who was it? That fat fuck with a chinbeard?

>ALLEGEDLY stalking her
Whoa, sauce pls?

Ahh gawd what is that?!? A whale in a gold spandex suit?!?

Nah it was the guy with the anger issues I think.

He supposedly sent her marriage proposals and shit, Brad's finally caught the CA disease it seems

Didn't she literally leave for Hollywood in the belief that she's an actual attractive actress or something? Cause spazzing in Doug's skits is caliber of talent, of course.

As long as it was not Jarrod. That guy was awesome. I think they got into an argument because he was acting creepy towards his ex wife. Like, Spoony levels of creepy.

The good christian girl turned out to be a degenerate? Say it isn't so! I heard about the gender issues, but also cucking Nash. My, my...s(he)'s all grown up.

I'm pretty sure that is the guy who cucked him, no wait maybe it was Jake? It was a J-name.

It was Jake. He's been gone ever since whereas Jerrid showed up recently in the Warcraft midnight screening video.

>her
>she
Diamanda Hagan

she's talented and everything, but you need to be a perfect 10 or really really good connections to make it in hollywood.

i mean she'd be the prettiest girl in my town, the center of attention in almost everywhere, but in hollywood she's just another waitress

Oh no...

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

really makes you think

Jesus Christ she's turned into circa 1991 Edward Furlong.

Here is what went wrong:

>Melvin brother of the joker
>Cringey assburger manchild rips off AVGN
>Becomes popular with other cringey manchildren
>Has a good run
>Has dream to do Demo Reel
>Meanwhile, his cunt brother pushes everyone with talent away
>Demo Reel fails of course
>Now only talentless gay and trans people remain
>Doug married a hambeast but tries to fuck Rachel on the side
>Rachel escapes
>Now fantasizes about fucking Tamara (see pic)

Douche looks like he just cut his payot off

>seaworld shirt

something aint right here

How does Doug's wife look super gross? I mean I like Tamara but she looks like a supermodel compared to Doug's wife. Doug must meet hundreds of qt but autistic girls at conventions every year. Can't he sorta charm one of them?

I've thought the same thing. No fucking clue. But I'm pretty sure he knows that or else he'd be putting her on camera in his skits like Cinema Snob used to do with his wife.

maybe because he prefers character in a human being instead of superficial matters like looks?

Does anybody find it funny that the AVGN and RLM guys are so much BASED and stable than those SJW shilling autist freaks at CA?

Doug, have you never met any fangirl at any convention with no character? Would you truly never leave your wife for tamara?

That must be some heavy character

>character > superficial matters