Finally got around to watching Grand Budapest Hotel

>Finally got around to watching Grand Budapest Hotel
>Scene where they just escape prison
>"Why are you even here boy"
>"The war."
>"I am a refugee"

D R O P P E D

What other movies have you guys stopped halfway through because of bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go to bed

war refugees existed long before they hurt your feelings on an anime imageboard

And that shitskin also got himself an blonde girlfriend.

Jews are so obvious nowadays.

wasn't it out about a year before the migrant crisis?

Literally on my knees begging you to lose weight and have sex

Yea, OP's just memeing

>literally ripped from headlines
>bullshit
>blondes not preferring darker men

are white racists living in some fantasy bubble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Want to bet?

>>"The war."
>>"I am a refugee"
And that's where you dropped it? What the fuck?
I demand an explanation for this post, I refuse to go to bed until you explain yourself.

He goes on for about a minute about how we should feel bad for him. The concierge excused his behavior and basically prostrated himself to the boy saying "I understand. Anyone in your situation should be understood and taken care of

Absolutely disgusting desu.

But why? Being a war refugee sucks shit. What's the matter with you?

Why is Edward Norton playing a European officer but just talks normally with his American accent?

And that "military coup" supposted to make people fear same thing happening in Europe.

So full of propaganda it makes me sick.

I get it. A war means dead sandniggers. Any sandniggers who run away from the war make you upset.

I just realized that.
I knew every time he came on camera he pulled me out of the film and made me uncomfortable.
That's why.

Exactly
These damn sand niggers have been smited by God for a reason.

I appreciate subtle satire every now and then, but there was very little subtlety in it.

Yeah of course it is. Doesn't justify a full importation of a culture that doesn't meld well Western society because it's a shit situation.

Dead or living, I don't care about sandniggers.
Sandniggers sandniggering it up in my country however, I don't care for. At all.

>be anti-refugee
>everyone else who is also anti-refugee is a full blown racist, "stealing muh womynz" and "I bet the jews did this"
>can't talk about this without people assuming I'm pic related

Thanks a lot

No problem dear German.

You sound like a pussy bitch

Back then war refugees were just a few folks escaping conflict, not hordes of hundreds of thousands receiving political asylum. You can't inject your political discomfort on movies released before you formed it. Also judging film on that sort of petty thing is some advanced retardation, you should invest in a helium tank.

YOUR country? Lmao you conceited leech

Found the Juden.

>using a jew to spoiler a jew

Migrant crisis didn't start when ISIS shot up a club in france, it really started in 2010

Kek

Delete your account Lebowitz

>be anti refugee
>join the navy because lol nojobs
>get ordered to the Mediterranean to rescue refugees
>hate myself, hate refugees, they act like animals.
>drop them off in italy, Italians hate us now
>Desperately want to quit and join the British army but wanting to shoot Muslims instead of rescuing them is edgy and sad and probably not a solid reason for committing treason.

Mike Nelson?

This took a strangely Sup Forums turn.

lots of Sup Forumstards being chased away from their board in the past week

the hillary shills are too much for them lol

Is that a thing?

That's what you thought?

I didn't even think of the refugee crisis at all during the film. In addition, the film spends like two minutes on it and we move on.

It's a spectacular and highly entertaining film. I watched it with my girlfriend at the time who couldn't take her eyes off her phone, but I was completely engrossed. It's a solid film.

She was texting Jamal

Its a scarily real thing, and not just on Sup Forums

EVERYWHERE

Probably. Whatever, I liked it.

Yeah really. Look up Correct The Record. Their budget went up from a million to six million dollars recently. Most of it is for social media like Facebook, but there's a pretty hard push on Sup Forums. You can tell they're shilling because they don't have any evidence. Even shitty bait gives half decent sources or evidence.