What are some good films that explore our last moments as human beings prior to death?

What are some good films that explore our last moments as human beings prior to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_t6pHbYxuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was about to say Enter the Void takes place after death, but frankly, everything is pretty much up to interpretation. If anyone wants to watch a movie that'll trip you the hell out look no further.

Any movie that ends before the end.
Coz thats how it feels , no more movie.

Jacob's Ladder.

Spoilers.

21 Grams

pretentious bullshit
now this is a good Film.

A movie centered on a group of Jews that are about to be gassed in an hours time but before that, some of the Jews start believing that God is evil and that their people caused God to hate them so much that they are all being exterminated.

Really powerful stuff because in the end all of them die. (Spoilers I guess)

Seen this, loved it.

I'll check them out, thanks dudes

wait I mis stated: some of the Jews believing that "their race" is evil and that their actions caused God to want to annihilate them all.

This was really good

The Passion of Joan of Arc

A group of people are trapped underneath in a basement after some apocalypse happens to the world.

The reason it got mixed reviews is because it didn't actually explain what caused the world to basically die - the film prefers to just focus on the people alone stuck with each other and it is a very well done graphic depiction of humans turning into violent killing animals.

I also wanted to list this song which works perfectly during the end of the film's emotional end
youtube.com/watch?v=q_t6pHbYxuw

Waking Life

The most disturbed prison film you will ever see

I love when Uwe Boll gets away from video game adaptions and does movies like this that are very powerfully gripping.

dear god no

this movie is such trash

I enjoyed this film he made too: showing that neither the Americans nor Vietnam were good or bad guys, just humans and in the end every character dies. There are no winners in war.

It looked like low yield nukes used on New York...that and later on the guys in suits look like the Enclave from Fallout...matter of fact, aside from the internal basement drama, that movie almost seemed like Fallout:The Movie. Low Yield nukes rather than high yield nukes being used, Enclave Power Armored guys.....

Don't listen to this user. This film is brilliant if you want to see humans slowly turning into psychopaths

this fucking movie again?

yeah and it could actually have made a sequel - depending if the entire world was nuked and no survivors at all but I am sure there would have been survivors somewhere.

Also: I hate the posters where she wears the astronaut suit.

SPOIL THE ENDING WHY DON'T YOU

The Dark Knight Rises.
It's a great movie from the point of view of CIA.

Since when is it ever discussed on /tv?

Also why do heaps of people here hate pure artistic films like this one?

It's probably because it is made in a European depressive way, with none of that American happiness that you get in Marvel films

The only true answer can be The Seventh Seal.

>That ending

Very Nice!

>I was about to say Enter the Void takes place after death, but frankly, every minute of it is pretty much shit. If anyone wants to watch a movie that'll bore you to tears while making you extremely uncomfortable look no further.

Fixed it for you.

Mirror

The Grey has themes of coming to terms with mortality when facing death

almost bro

The Sacrifice

baneposters are literal retards, who would've guessed?

>mortality

its morality you dumbfuck, theres no such thing as mortality

wut

>lost

bubba ho-tep