Whats your honest opinion of DC Universe

Snyder should be in charge of everything. Also Evans posters are cancer.

It's just as bad as Marvel's, but at least it attempts to be semi-original.

>Evan posters are cancer
Fuck off normal fag

>semi original

I thought doing a cinematic universe thing would be a terrible, stupid fucking thing to do but I've liked all the movies so far so I guess I was worried for nothing?

no at first you were a rational human being, then you feel into memes

The DC universe is great, the Vertigo stuff raises it far above Marvel.
Shame about the movies though.

get back to tumblr if you are triggered.

>let hacks have free reign
>constrict talented filmmakers with studio edicts

I don't give a single fuck tbqh

But I shitpost in every capeshit thread even though Ironman 2 was the last capeshit I saw

Just boring.

It's as boring as Marvel but its fans like to pretend it's art. There's a reason why it's called capeshit.

I have no stakes but in my experience DCucks are more easily baited than Marvel quipfags.

DC doesn't know how to make good movies. DC universe has potential, but the suits have no fucking idea what they're doing.

kys.

wtf i love chris evans now

Anyone remembers the damage control after BvS release ?

They're seemingly rushing into things out of desperation to catch up with Marvel and as a result are sabotaging their own efforts. Similarly, their cynicism and lack of respect for the intelligence of the audience is really clear, the mess that Suicide Squad turned out to be is evidence of that.

Their trailers are often pretty good, Man of Steel and Suicide Squad's trailers made the movies look great, BvS not so much. Wonder Woman's trailer also looks very good, it's got plenty of people excited for the movie, and blows the idea that men hate female led movies out the water... but I fear studio meddling will make a mess out of that too, which will be a real shame.

I feel like you're bored and just wanna post Evans. You should do with Affleck as Jon Snow and the Evans as the NW traitors

kys

>CM divided by A
wat?