White spiderman

>white spiderman

Why is Marvel so racist?

who the fuck are these people

The poo is flash thompson

>I wish I was joking

That's not far off from New York City's younger demographics

They're the characters you've known and loved all these years, now finally depicted the way they were originally imagined, before The Man cracked down on things and whitewashed them.
Seriously though, how is this Koothrappali motherfucker supposed to be a bully?

He's a spic

2 asians in the cast wew lads thats a good casting job im sick of minority=black .

NO GOD NO FUCK OFF JUST FUCK OFF

There are 2 blacks, 1 Asian and 1 Hispanic

Those are cute girls though.

yeah this desu

It's Brooklyn, that diversity is normal. Also the girls are cute. Though that guy as Flash Thompson I'm not too sure about.

>the smug bitch from the Disney channel who can't act.

GREAAAAAAT. My hype just went way down.

Also OP I am almost convinced they're going to eventually kill off white Spidey and replace him with Miles Morales so they can get around having to pay Sony

I'm not sure why they did race swaps with everyone but Peter Parker. Why not just use Miles Morales? Or is there a rights issue

are they the Gwen Stacy and MJ?

jesus fuck, I hate modern hollywood

Doesn't he live in Queens?

not enough diversity, i hope he is a jew

No MJ isn't in the movie. There's a supposedly leaked script synopsis and at the end of the movie she moves into Parker's apartment building or something. Stark tells him he should go and talk to her and tells Peter he has a thing for Redheads (reference to Pepper).

Dude there are 2 asians, 1 poo and 1 nig

One white male is one too many.

The poo is Guatemalan

I hope stark is black now

One of them is Gwen I think. Probably the smug Disney chink. MJ isn't in it

White boy looks nervous

>black google

There's a selling action figures issue

i don't see sunlight

the only oriental is the guy in teh cap.

the girls are both nigger or mulatto

Where's Angourie?

doesn't everyone have one asian friend one puerto rican friend, one black friend and one gay paquistani friend? that's how real people socialize these days, get with the program goyem

Nope. Gwen is still uncast. Rumor is it might be the girl from The Nice Guys

wait, how come they make a spiderman movie without MJ and Gwen?
it's like making a batman movie without the death of wayne parents

>doesn't everyone have one asian friend one puerto rican friend, one black friend and one gay paquistani friend?

Not hard at all if you were raised in NY

Gwen is going to be in it they just haven't announced who's playing her. Supposedly they'll reference MJ moving in at the very end of the movie but they may not even show her. If the leaked synopsis is real that is.

Apologize.

This girl

Well she's no Emma.

Tony is Robert Downey Jr.

How did they get Kim Jong Un in this movie? Will we also see a Dennis Rodman cameo?

I think Mary Jane was the first girl I ever loved to be frank with you relatives

She's a decent actress though. She was pretty good in Nice Guys

Haven't seen it, but if you say so, I'll trust you. I do so want this to be good.

I think it's time to stop making superhero movies when you can look at the cast photos and have no fucking idea what comic it's suppose to be.

It'll be worth seeing Keaton play Vulture at least and more Tomei

white spiderman would probably just use his powers for a school rampage

To-May and Tony with Keaton Vulture will probably make it worth watching, yeah.

I don't know what the fuck this picture is supposed to be. Half these people's characters don't even have full names. Disney girl is just "Michelle". Tony Ravioli is just "Manuel". Sounds just like extra student characters

They're Petey's homeboys and homegirls from da hood, knawhwaimean?

>still making spidermeme movies

let it fucking die already

>Flash
>Not only is he not white, he's not a jock and is smaller than Peter

This might be the first marvel movie I don't see

Would Sup Forums?

Yes, in ways I'm not 100% sure she'd enjoy.

u mad white boi

in this re-imagining he mercilessly cyberbullies peter but in the end we find out he just wanted to suck peter's dick.

Why even bother asking these kind of questions especially in here, beggars can't be choosers.

Yes, but she has to enact a Master-slave roleplay with me and thoroughly abse herself.

Look at this cute redhead they cast as MJ!

>all his friends are minorities
marvel can't keep getting away with this

Not sure if hit jackpot.

>no disabled person
>no transgender
>no little people
>no native americans
>no fursonas

ugh, wow.

he's gay so how is that racist?

I seriously doubt you want Brian Michael Bendis, the writer, to be anywhere near film m8.

Does this mean all the street criminals he'll bust will also be brownies and blackies?

No, that'd be problematic.

>muh breakfast club
I want this movie to be good, but honestly Hughes is overrated and they're not even borrowing from his best film babys day out.

No they'll all be evil white racists, rapists, and pedophiles picking on poor black kids who dindu nuffin.

bendis? the comic book writer?

>no little people
Robert Downey Jr.

Girl Spider-Man > Black Spider-Man

The sad thing is I already know all the criminals he encounters will be white men. Apparently realistic regional diversity doesn't count when it's about crime.

The black dude from season 2 of Fargo is going to be a villain.

But most diverse cities are still self-segregated. Peter's best friend should be white not miscellaneous. Also white males are very rarely attracted to black females, as statistics show. So his crush should also be white.

I hope Black Panther makes a cameo in the movie and he's played by Matthew Perry

Wut? Maybe in some nowhere flyover state. I had friends and girlfriends of all different kinds of races in high school. Only having vanilla all the time gets bland.

we can only hope

i'd kill myself if they did a black mysterio or some shit

>black man inventing the Vulture suit

It's more accurate to say that your mind has been severely warped by the 21st century and you feel "bland" if your circle of relationships didn't include a pastiche of different races like some Ted Turner cartoon.

>and cucks still wont advocate race war
kek

me in the red hat

I wonder who could be behind this movie

Lol I don't think I'm the one brainwashed. I don't pick my friends based on race. I hang out with whoever I get along with. The bland vanilla thing was a joke Mr Autist.

why they always cast the most ugly minorities?

>I don't pick my friends based on race but I need multicultural friends otherwise its bland and boring (((for some reason)))
>h-haha I was just kidding but everything I said still stands
kys

KEK his mind is severely warped for getting along with races outside his own? You contrarian Sup Forums cucks don't even realize how stupid you sound

>Spider-Man
>Brooklyn

cuck

What an absolute shame. Never dropped a movie so hard.

You can tell Sony are still involved. And Marvel are stupid cucks now too.

fuck off really

jebus chrost that design is lazy as fuck

that looks so fucking cool

>mfw everyone was hyped for my flick after civil war before it got paki washed

Yeah, but that doesn't really matter.

The white people who live in New York City aren't from New York. They move here from all 50 states (after college) to make six figures and to pay taxes to support the minorities who are crowding Spiderman.

Also, the white population of NYC is increasing not decreasing.

t. New Yorker

>spider-man
>not alone all time besides mary jane and the other blond cunt who got fucked by carnage

What the fuck are they doing?

I really like the design of Spider-Gwens costume.

>t. racist Sup Forumscuck

Action figures.

Also Spiderman is Peter Parker.

>They're the characters you've known and loved all these years
>Liz Allan