Is this supposed to be a good thing?

is this supposed to be a good thing?

non-blacks

Superior

really makes you think

that shits whiter than the oscars '16

Hey, a revival of something that wasn't purposefully insulting the fans. Who knew such a thing was possible?

It's a good thing for Paul Feig who grew up emasculated under his mother's control.

cry more

there's a black guy in the doorway, quit bitching

I'm not the whiny shitposter desperate for (You)s

>girl power
>more women turned out for suicide squad in 3 days than ghost busters entire theatrical run

It's filmed in New Zealand

>be a nigger
>come to Sup Forums

I just don't get it. Go to tweeter and bitch about it. Maybe you can ruin it.

theres a hot neggress in the front

everyone is desperate for (You)s faggot

how do they even measure this?

very unpleasant to see this on Sup Forums, you don't get it on reddit.

>director - man
>funniest person in the movie - man

lol, thanks for taking part though girls

comedy comes more naturally from men.

certain cinemas allow you to sign up to be surveyed and you get shit like free snacks/tickets out of it

ooooooooooook

Tries equality, ironically creates misandry out of spite and follows the same method last generation 'misogynist' movies followed. All females, token male sex object etc.

They tried their own thing and wound up following the exact same method they swore to fight off because spite and ego trumped the day.

Hence the failure they brought upon themselves.

More like churl power, amirite?

Well we all know how popular the Evil Dead series is with the young urban market.

me, with the chainsaw.

>pissbaby_trigger.jpg

>purposefully insulting
>misandry
>spite

lol what a faggot you are

From what I heard the movie itself isn't even overly feminist. It's bombing because the marketing was too feminist. If they just marketed it like a normal comedy it would have done a lot better but nobody wants to see it because they called their target audience a bunch of nerdy male losers.

Last self-bump.

>From what I heard the movie itself isn't even overly feminist
The villain is literally a pasty white man that women consistently call 'creepy' or 'weird', then a really hot white man who they play up as a dumb chad, who makes remarks like 'women are always late-probably getting their clothing ready' and shit.

Every male character is presented as a bumbling idiot or an asshole or both.

They literally have a scene where they bitch about sexist internet comments and how they're just angry men on the internet, you can't read comments.

>that dog stuntwoman
>that random little kid in top right

The villain is literally every whiny pissbaby faggot on this board.

>saying that like it's a bad thing

>feminism has become so putrid and hateful that a blatantly obvious feminist shitfest like Fembusters isn't considered overly feminist
Every single man in the movie is portrayed as an asshole, stupid, or villainous. And they shoot the shitty Stay Puft rip-off in the crotch to kill it.

(you)

Paul did it all so he could cum buckets to some light femdom

Look at how happy he looks

They probably take surveys

most people pay with credit cards, they probably look up financial information through a third-party like VISA or some shit.

Underneath that, cinemas probably mark off male/female ratio and send it to home base.

Must be hard with fembusters though.

>has become
It has always been terrible.