What do you think of YMS's best kinos of 2014 list?

What do you think of YMS's best kinos of 2014 list?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKr1d2CUbG4

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/1muvvj/ask_me_anything_yms_creator_here/
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
youtube.com/watch?v=6CozBD3GAP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well what is on the list?

you're out of your mind if you think I'm gonna listen to this faggot for one hour

His Cool Cat review is Kino though

He is only good at nitpicking (and sucking dog cocks)

>doesn't watch old movies because they're old

opinion discarded

>Hour fifiteen
type it out cunt

what is this dog cock thing about?

Fuck off Adam, you furfag piece of shit. You're not getting any views from here.

reddit.com/r/YMS/comments/1muvvj/ask_me_anything_yms_creator_here/

that would be spoiling the list.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

He said in one of his streams that as long as people are able to kill animals they should be able to fuck them. He doesn't exactly endorse it, but then again he does have horsecock dildos so it's not too surprising.

it's about Adam Johnston from yms (Your Movie Sucks.org) who likes raping innocent dogs and enjoys bestiality

jesus christ

no it wouldnt, just list the list

List with timestamps:

Guilty Pleasures
1. 1:06 - Heaven Knows What
2. 3:19 - Obvious Child
3. 5:27 - Goodbye to Language

Gigantic List
29. 8:21 - Mistaken For Strangers
28. 9:55 - Life Itself
27. 11:47 - Phoenix
26. 13:43 - Finding Vivian Maier
25. 15:36 - Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem
24. 17:48 - The Raid 2
23. 19:52 - Citizen Four
22. 21:24 - Two Days, One Night
21. 23:23 - Voilent
20. 26:01 - Nightcrawler
19. 28:24 - The Fool
18. 29:59 - An Honest Liar
17. 32:24 - Enemy
16. 34:47 - Art and Craft
15. 36:28 - Jodorowsky's Dune
14. 38:16 - Norte: The End of History
13. 40:20 - The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz
12. 42:09 - Under The Skin
11. 44:54 - Ida
10. 46:49 - Winter Sleep
9. 48:53 - Force Majeure
8. 50:41 - Gone Girl
7. 52:57 - The Lego Movie
6. 56:24 - Leviathan
5. 58:11 - Magical Girl
4. 1:00:22 - The Grand Budapest Hotel
3. 1:02:10 - Whiplash
2. 1:04:16 - Mommy
1. 1:07:03 - Birdman

dog fucker

shit he's literally a gay ass furry.

should his opinion be discarded with?

unsubscribed

Guys have you heard that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) is raping defenseless dogs every night and enjoys bestiality ?

Already discarded in my book user

youtube.com/watch?v=6CozBD3GAP0

>Birdman nr 1

ugh

>giving a shit about the opinion of a literal dogfucking faggot

>(lyrics by TheAmazingAtheist)
Inevitability, you are my mother
bleeding seeds of sour lust
onto the mounds of bleeding crust
unto all that holy dust
I shall return
bathed in fire

The world is ice
But I'm the spark
That can ignite your world
I can warm you
or I can
BURN
YOU
DOWN

They tied me to the chain link fence
And beat me down--I've no defense
I always knew I'd die in...
I always knew...

Impossibility, you are my father
growing limbs of odd proportion
singing psalms of all abortion
speaking truths that are factual
but dishonest
because you cannot tell the difference (no)

The world is dark
But I'm the spark
That lights the path
I can save you
or I can
DAMN
YOUR
SOUL

I always knew...

Impracticality, you are my brother
Raising flags to stay the army
Arming thugs who wish to harm me
Complying with Spring just to see Winter die
And take me with it

(because . . .)

The world is me
And I'm the dark
There is no life
There is no spark
You've murdered me
Everything I am
I am nothing now
You're just like them

The world is me
And I'm the dark
There is no life
There is no spark
You've murdered me
Everything I am
I am nothing now
You're just like them

The birds are bleeding upsidedown
Their feathers congeal to form my crown
And though I stand here, cruciform
I am no martyr . . .
I will not be reborn

And honestly, I'm glad of it
I can take it as a compliment

I always knew I'd die in... (kill me now)
I always knew I'd die in the snow (do it slow)
I always knew I'd die in the snow (in the snow)

>find his TWD review
>"this guy is pretty gud"
>start watching his SAW review
>starts vomiting for no fucking reason
>dropped
>Edge of Tomorrow quickie pops up sometimes later
>it's 30 minutes of pure autism

this guy is fucking terrible

>for no fucking reason
one of his fetishes

>he makes baneposting jokes with his friends in real life
reddit freak

Why should i listen to a gay guy who admitted to being a furry and sucking dog cocks ?

You shouldn't because Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Yes everyone knows, post this on the youtube comments

He's occasionally pretty insightful. If there's a popular movie you hate, it's pretty fun to hear him rip into it.

watched an honest liar last night, it was great

he may a furry but there is no evidence that he sucked any dog dong

That's great because Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

I saw a video on live leak of him sucking a dogs dick. Pretty sure the other anons are talking about that vid

fun fact

his profile picture is actually him blowing another furry

"Written by The Amazing Atheist" I didn't except more from Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

why?

Because he is Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

This is due to the fact that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

Stop.

>e-celeb
>Youtube """"film"""" """""""""reviewer""""""""""
>Le sardonic quip sarcasm reddit humor
>Only knows popular and recent movies
>is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality
Pure cancer

he's a what now?

Dudes been at it for a week he aint gona stop.

I find it super weird and hypocritical that it's socially acceptable to eat animals and castrate our pets, but you go to jail for sucking a dog's dick. I'm pretty sure animals don't have the same level of insecurity that humans do when it comes to sex. If the animal doesn't try to leave or give any signals that they don't want it, then I don't see how it could be any more abusive than the whole concept of domestication to begin with. It's a group of society that is obviously very discriminated against, and there aren't many people speaking out for them. Let me be clear that I am opposed to animal abuse. Obviously a man penetrating a chihuahua would be wrong no matter how it was carried out, but I believe that there's a lot of people who are attracted to animals that would never harm one in their lives.

I'm not him tho

I'm doing it because it makes me kek really hard

YMS is actually pretty good when he gets to covering lesser known movies because he doesn't have a bone to pick with what general audiences like about a movie.

His best movies list are some of his best content

Janitors and mods should ban him. It's really just shitposting without any actual commentary.

Stop what ? I'm just spreading the truth that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>it makes me kek
stop posting

We kill animals for feeding purposes, just like billions of other animals on this planet, but we do sex for reproduction purposes, humans can't reproduce with other animals so thats completely unreasonable.And if he argue that sex also happens for pleasure purposes, it is still horrible, we as rational animals need to be able to stop ourselves for doing anything in our power just for the sake of pleasuring ourselves, be this logic, if I can fuck a dog to pleasure myself, could I also fuck a corpse of a child? The implications of this kind of thinking are endless, it pretty much let us open to do a lot of degenaration.

If Adam like this kind of stuff, God help him but don't try to make it resonable or understandable, its a stupid comparison to try to justify his disgusting fetish. I have read a shit ton of pedophiles try to use this same line of thinking to legalize pedophilia.

Cool. So you just spew memes for the lulz? You should probably go on Sup Forums.

i unironically agree with him

>it's okay to raise animals in cramped hellholes and butcher them for food
>b-b-b-b-but don't you dare have sex with them you monster!

fucking normie logic

Why ?

This one had my crying last night

Well, he's right.

>all those furfgas trying to make it a point to be illogical to not suck dog penis
If I rape a stacy but she eggs does it make it okay?

His queeny numale resound in his voice makes me want to punch kittens

Food is a necessity. Sucking your dog's dick isn't.

ahaha so funny (???)

You people really need to be able to separate the furry Adam from the film critic Adam, why his fetish for sucking animal dick would affect his judgment of movies?

>Only knows popular and recent movies
I don't think you watched any of his videos at all.

>it's not possible to survive without meat

Food can be gathered more efficiently from plants. Taste isn't a necessity

>The Amazing Atheist

You mean Thomas "TJ" Kirk aka The Amazing Atheist who likes to put bananas in his ass and pour boiling water on his dick?

>bestiality lovers ITT

what went wrong ?

Without those practices, the amount of food available would be about 60% of what it is in first world countries. Fucking an animal doesn't help anybody, except the degenerate who's balls deep in a dog

Adam it's both disgusting and morally wrong

from the dog's pov it makes no difference.

It's Sup Forums. They fucking hate e-celebs, but can't stop talking about their personal lives. I think it comes for a deep level of insecurity that I may be incapable of fully understanding.

Where is BvS?

>we do sex for reproduction purposes

but he is a pretentious pleb

he is nitpicking objectively shit movies

And to get that food you have to feed animals multiple times more calories in vegetation (or other animal products) for the amount of calories you end up with with the final meat product. and western countries still waste tremendous amounts of food anyway.

Imagine other people using the same arguments as furfags
>my mute stockholm child bride knows no pleasure outside what I give her she obviously consents when she orgasms on my cock

>throwing millions of baby roosters into a meat grinder, because their meat isn't tasty enough is a necessity

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>it's only consent with affirmative written consent signed and notorized with an attorney witnessing

holy shit carnivorefags are feminists

I don't understand how anyone can watch these YouTube reviewers and take them seriously. EFAP and Nerdwriter are at least somewhat competent, even if I don't like them, but the shit like YMS, Stuckmann, Angry Joe, Jahns, Screenjunkies, etc. is the most juvenile shit ever. They're all unfunny, noninsightful idiots.

I literally can't understand why people like them and can't see them for what they are.

Strictly being a vegetarian is more expensive in countries that aren't first world

> If the animal doesn't try to leave or give any signals that they don't want it

Yeah, lets let a irational animal judge if he wants to be fucked by a human or not, since we are, why don't we create jury formed by animals, so they can decide if a person is guilty or not? Its sad that something so nice and holy like sex, that used to be the ultimate connection between two people who love each other, has now being reduced to some meaningless behavior, to the point that some people even argue it should be done with random dogs on the street.

Jesus Christ, this guy is very smart, but the sheer amound of stupidity he will say to justify people fucking animals is amazing, but then again is impossible to try to justify such thing without saying autistic stuff.

>It's consent if they react positively
>this girl I raped just creamed all over my dick

Is there any other natural way of reproduction that I don't know of? Please, enlight me.

You know who else loves bestiality? You guessed it right Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>Its sad that something so nice and holy like sex

>it's another ''I didn't actually listen to his arguments but I'll opine anyway'' post

We can observe the negative effects that kind of behavior has on a child. There is always trauma and some kind of psychological damage.

Obviously having sex with an animal when they clearly don't want it is wrong and immoral (and I'm not exactly for people having sex with animals even if they ''want'' it), but the point he was making was that it's hypocritical to act like jerking your dog off is an absolutely immoral act that should be punished with jail time, while we you are completely fine with killing animals in inhumane ways, killing them for recreational purposes, killing them just to make some fashionable clothing, so on and so on.

Fucking a dog is literally no worse than killing a dog for meat. You literally cannot debate this.

Thanks for proving my point.

Sorryi misquoted you there. BUT YOU LITERALLY CANNOT DEBATE THIS HOLY SHIT MEAT EATERS BTFO IN THIS THREAD

It's significantly better than killing a dog for meat.

So if its resonable to kill it, then by extention its resonable to fuck it? Looking for the future when people start to use this logic to justify necrophilia.

So, does Sup Forums like Mommy?

missed the part where I typed stockholm as in stockholm syndrome
also there is no reason for sucking doggers except for weirdos like adam to get dick tingles.
Eating animals has a purpose
>hurr the food wasted feeding animals could feed more people than the animal meat, we feed animals agricultural byproduct humans can't eat

>crying about someone fucking something that's literally dead

you might as well bawl over all those unliving unfeeling socks you defiled and unceremoniously disposed of

I eat meat because it feels good. Now I'm going to fuck a dog because it feels good. Got a problem with that, bitch?

I added a couple to my queue. I skipped most of the foreign films. Some of them seemed too artsy and the others were too long. I don't mind subtitles but having to read them for really long movies kind of ruins the experience. Its easier to connect to characters that speak your language anyways.

Please /an/, stop.