How to fix Suicide Squad

How to fix Suicide Squad

>make the mission an actual suicide mission, not some generic "save the world" thing
>have Joker try to sabotage the mission the entire way with random goons and traps
>make Boomerang, Croc, and Katana actually useful
>give time for people to grow attached to Slipknot before blowing his head off

Hire me to write DC. $500k starting.

Slipknot was handled perfectly. A sacrificial lamb.

He had a nice quip about punching the lady and he got killed to show that Flag and Waller meant business.

Why waste any time getting to know a nobody?

>have Joker try to sabotage the mission the entire way with random goons and traps
This is just basic shit. I don't know why they didn't do it.

is there a character called slipknot or is there character that looks like a band member?

those braces are kawaii as fuck

No it's like poetry. A white knight appears and saves you.

everyone laughed when he immediately died. it didn't feel like some "oh shit they're serious" moment.

>rough stylised digital cinematography like Miami Vice
>minimal dialogue
>movie is from the joker and harley's points of view. Only other suicide squad member is deadshot who is hunting batman
>we see joker's human side as he tries to rescue harley
>harley is being used by batman as bait to infiltrate the underworld and eventually capture the joker.
>movie is more "adult", like an undercover cop thriller

Something like that. Just a comfy stylish movie that cruises along with moments of focused intense action.

Yes his name is actually Slipknot.

> Have them going against some Mexican cartle boss (So CIA could replace him with someone loyal to them) and mke it look like a feud between the criminas.
> Stop trying to make them look like good guys. Have them torture and kill their enemies, and backstabbing Waller every chance they get.
> Have joker sabotaging the mission, and/or taking advantage of the situation to expand his infulence.
> Make a fucking Batman movie and have all the Haley-Joker scenes in it. ( The arkham escape, the acid jump, the love story between them)

You wanna lob some jizz on 'em?

> Have them going against some Mexican cartle boss (So CIA could replace him with someone loyal to them) and mke it look like a feud between the criminas.
Or basicly anything that fits the description "doing goverment`s dirty work"

Who's that semen demon?

Give katana more shit to do

I liked the movie, it was fine.
Hopefully they throw in all the extra joker scenes in the blue ray.

is that where slipknot got their name from?

Agree en everything except for the "human side of the Joker" since it's the first time we see Letto's Joker, it would be better just to see him doing classic Joker stuff

Unlikely. A slipknot is an actual type of knot in rope tying.

Does anyone else want to see Joker/Harley abusive relationship in a gender reversal?

>ain't got no grillz but I still wear braces
that whole song is Leto's joker

anyone who has seen the animated movies knew that was coming, he's usually the one that does doing that shit. and even then they just brought in this dude 5 minutes before the mission starts after giving everyone else a backstory and reason to be there
>oh yeah, heres this other guy, he's a badass criminal too.....he climbs things
>boom, dead, feel sorry for him
he was canon fodder and a terribly written one at that

Sounds like a shit script
I think it would've been better with the original take, with Harley realizing that there's more to the world than being a toy for Joker

>Suicide Squad
>Remove the squad

Are you retarded?