Can DC be saved?

Can DC be saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkE4CAjnAtU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Let the current cast of Marvel comic writers have complete control over the movie scripts.

Not without a complete from the ground up reboot. Snyder was a bad choice from the beginning and it just headed downward. The execs in charge of DCEU clearly havent touched a comic book in their life and think that nerds are disgusting losers. Which is true, but it makes their films utter shit.

Yes, with those 3 movies are going to make more money than the lesser half of the Marvel list combined

batflek is our only hope

>a movie starring Batman and Superman made only $100 million more worldwide than a movie about a literally who Comic Book group

Suicide Squad was actually pretty good since they'd mitigated as much of Snyder's influence as they can.
You also have to remember that these movies, even with their bad critical reception ARE making money, also they're audience scores are higher.

>Disney owns TWO Star Wars franchises
>made one of them from the ground up with a group of literally whys from a comic book nobody read

Quads confirm

most of those marvel movies aren't very good either though.

i don't get it

The Affleck Batman movie will do well and from then on we'll get nothing but Batman movies for another decade or so.

So in its current state, no. But it will live on as something else.

Batfleck will be the best superhero film since The Dark Knight, but WB will do everything in their power to try to ruin it.

isnt DC still making money with these movies?

>batman has been rebooted 4 times in 20 years
>superman has been rebooted twice in 5 years
>critics panned the living shit out of it
>second movie in the DCEU vs like 9th(?) of MCU
>still made more money

Impressive if you ask me

yes, i guess that's all they care about now since they haven't seemed to learn their lesson and just keep rushing out shit as fast as possible

I don't really keep up with capeshit but hasn't marvel always been the more popular/better company?

I think they're doing a learn by doing kind of thing. They couldn't help SS because it was already made when BvS came out, but as long as they keep making money, they'll keep making movies and they'll keep moving up that learning curve

Or so I want to think because fuck me man

>popular
yea if you count the kids
>better
no, they have nothing close to the dark knight trilogy

>Yes, even comic-book franchises promote ideology. This may come as a shock to consumers still stuck on the idea that Hollywood wants to entertain more than indoctrinate. Even normally sophisticated folks who are unschooled in recognizing hegemony or realizing how the culture system functions today prove susceptible to the lure of apparently innocuous entertainment. They hold onto adolescent consumerist gullibility, and this is the ideology that Suicide Squad’s producer, Zack Snyder, is up against.

Not if Wonder Woman or JUST League flop.

They are completely fuck if it happens. They've ruined all their good faith with their last two movies, if they're panned again then people will actually listen to it for a change.

Hopefully the memes will end.

suicide squad is easily one of the worst flicks of the year

its amazing how he went from cinema like fury to anti art movie tier trash like suicide squad

Why didnt you nigger inlclude tze Btamna Trilogy

I never watch Thor 2. Why it has the lowest score?

Where are those marvel-cucks, who claimed that SS won't get 135 mil? It's got exactly 135

because it's shit, id rather watch bvs in reverse than that trash

Because it's even worse than "battleship"

>Unironically liking Armond White.
This is what happens when you pretend to be retarded, Sup Forums. Real retards come along and think they've found their home.

You'll see by the time Justice league come out you'll have renounced your unholy allegiance to Marvel and rejoin us in the light

In time you will help them accomplish wonders
- Snyder's Dad to Yung Zack Snyder

The execs in charge think they're film makers

It's a PAINFULLY mediocre movie.

The most average, middle of the road, meh movie you'll ever see.

who should play green lanterns?

hal jordan and john stewart

I've only watch Avenger why is that shit so much praised ?

It was a 2hour snorefest with memey hero, not so much of a plot, and retarded quips.

i'd rather watch the theatrical cut of BvS Re done by a company that make trailer rather than watch avenger again

Considering you lack so much brain function that your grammar is like that, I guess it shouldn't come off as a surprise that you don't like Avengers.

t.Snyder

One man can do it.

is it worth saving? i'm tired of batman. they just finished trilogy then started another incarnation of him. that bombed, now thry plan another one. ffs WHY
youtube.com/watch?v=TkE4CAjnAtU

>THIS obsessed and butthurt at dc

>dyed hair
>tattoos
nope

>implying avengers are for intelligent people
>implying one's native language should always be english

26% is mind boggling... this would have to be the "best" movie with a rating under 30... can (you) think of anything else?

batman v superman

It doesn't need to ba saved, DC Cinematic Universe is designed for more mature audiences than marvel trash for babies.

Let their animation department take over.

Transformers movies are shit ,and they still make money. That doesn't say much as far as quality.
Audience score is nonsense. All DC movies have a 9+ score before the movie is even released because of DC fans rating it 10's to get the scores up before even seeing it.

Zug zug.

Only good movie in that trilogy was Batman Begins. TDK was OK but more of a Joker movie featuring Batman. TDK was bad.

Also made more money domestically than BvS.

yep