youtube.com/watch?v=ePoxmPMwJNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg
youtube.com/watch?v=2-3wkbqmgxs
youtube.com/watch?v=TkE4CAjnAtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me guess, they didn't like it.

Mike loved it because it was schlock.
I don't remember Jay's opinion, but he praised it for subverting expectations.

>That reddit comment section

Lol no, they both hated it.

nice work, sherlock

>Mike loved it because it was schlock.
What review were you watching?

What makes you assume they would hate it?

They did hate it, but why would you assume that? Typically, Sup Forums would assume what said.

They didn't, but they actually defended it by saying it probably wouldn't have been this big of a shit pile if the studio hadn't of meddled and forced all the reshoots and music arrangement.

They've given good reviews to way shittier movies than this. Why did they hate Suicide Squad so much? It's fairly unique and interesting for capeshit.

Did you watch the review? They explain their thoughts on the movie pretty clearly.

RLM ARE A BUNCHA FUCKIN MOUSEBOIS

They mostly complained about the editing, which is a fair point, but even with the terrible editing, it still blows most of these shitty comic book movies out of the water.

26:47

Fucking please Mike. Your audience can't stand that rainbow haired obnoxious autistic faggot. You're going to pull a Doug Walker and drive people away.

Imagine if he became a permanent member of HITB.

I don't see what was praiseworthy about Margot Robbie's performance to be honest. I thought she was as bad as the rest of them.

Hot, sure. She lived up to her potential there, but that's it.

There's no reason to guess. The video is right above you.

She seemed to be having a lot of fun with the part. But she was still hindered by bad writing like everyone else though.

That's the only BotW I have not seen, I refuse to watch it because of that fucking numale faggot.

Jay fucking hates him. Those eyes don't lie.

>Why did they hate Suicide Squad so much?
So do you just read comments about what they have to say instead of actually listening to what they have to say? Or are you really just this terrible at comprehending discussions that go beyond a simple OMG IT'S GREAT or OMG IT'S TERRIBLE!!!?

He didn't love it, but he didn't hate it. Because it was schlock.
That doesn't convince me to see it though.

Weren't they making fun of him though?

Erm, you do know where you are right?

If you had friends you'd understand what bants are.

Yeah I can agree. She threw herself into the role which has to be commended.

Somebody webm this shit

I've only seen these five and a half minutes. This cocksucker can't stand not being the center of attention. It's like watching some kid interrupt his father.

youtube.com/watch?v=KolenE1GCyg

>friends
Let's not get carried away here.

Mike invited him back. Although jay seems to not give a shit.

Why was Jay so triggered about Batman and Boomerang punching women?

And why did they go on ranting about how Harley had a cell phone in prison, when there was literally a scene showing Joker's agent slipping Harley a phone...did they actually miss that?

>Enchantress was in charge of the Suicide Squad
what?

>The animated version of a DC movie is better

surprise surprise

Jay seems to hate showing any violence against women. He also complained about it in The Hateful Eight. He's kind of a numale tbqh

Harley was still blatantly holding the phone in front of everyone. You'd think someone would have taken it from her.

He was saying it was out of place in a movie like this.

>DC ruined what might have been a nice movie by hiring a company that did a trailer to do the final edit and asking them to make it more like GotG and Deadpool
That sounds completely and entirely accurate tbqh senpaitachi

Yes but their complaint wasn't that.

It was literally a rant about how she had a phone in the first place. Like they missed that part completely. I'm in no way defending the movie it just seemed like a sloppy complaint.

>calmly saying a superhero punching a woman in the face is "odd" then moves on
>"OMG TRIGGERED!!!!

>calmly
>"Omg muh hero, muh bats, punching a wimin"
>literally saying "Th-thanks DC"

Sure, kiddo.

What else was he supposed to do? He had to knock Harley out so he could take her to be arrested.

Their review really illustrates the issue with making the justification for the Suicide Squad to "stop the next Superman". It's a disposable, black ops government group. It's never been at the level of the high tier superhumans in the DCU.

>le numale xD

He thought it was weird that Batman would punch a woman like that, and it kind of came out of nowhere.

Mike are far less scathing than I expected him to be

but

a woman with a baseball bat could easily take on zod

you misogynistic shitlord

>Why was Jay so triggered about Batman and Boomerang punching women?
That shit was fucking retarded. I think he's been hanging around Fatbeard too much.
>"There's no reason for Slipknot to punch that woman!"
Except she was a cop and it was meant to establish that Slipknot is a bad guy and that's what bad guys do. Really isn't complicated, Jay, you stupid faggot.

>And why did they go on ranting about how Harley had a cell phone in prison, when there was literally a scene showing Joker's agent slipping Harley a phone...did they actually miss that?
These morons actually miss a lot of shit in the movies they review. Shockingly so.

>He was saying it was out of place in a movie like this.
Except it wasn't for the reason I pointed out. And Batman punching Harley is Batman showing he's a feminist who believes in treating both sexes equally.

What are you trying to say with this post?

>RLM releases a video making fun of Ghostbusters
>Sup Forums gets excited that RLM are now outwardly "on their side"

>RLM releases a video questioning Batman punching a woman in the face
>Sup Forums loses their shit that RLM are SJWs

You know the world and human thought aren't this black and white, right?

I'd say, the fact that batman punches Harley kind of compliments her character. It shows that Batman sees her as a genuine threat and has to resort to violence.
If he took her in a more gentle way, it would paint Harley has a more of a "joke" character, make her look less capable.

What's funny is in the original comic the squad gets shanghai'd and forcefully taken to Apokolips where they all realize very quickly just how out of their depth they truly are against meta heavy-hitters.

What was Batman supposed to do? She was about to attack him and he had to incapacitate her.

They realise that like four issues in when the Furies come to them. It's actually underlined pretty much from the word go in the comic, and that arc just reinforces it.

I honestly think that the end segment is worth watching too. It starts at 58:43

youtube.com/watch?v=2-3wkbqmgxs

Start at 58:00 if you also want to see Jay's reaction to touching Landis.

that this version of 'Suicide Squad' is fucking stupid, and they should have stuck to the original plot. the fact that they made the movie darker and about some intergalactic evil really compounds the idea of DC just trying to copy Marvels Deadpool/Guardians of the Galaxy.

Wish they'd stay true to the original story.

>Rlm inviting Max Landis to watch the next Niel Breen movie

Director's cut when?

But in the original comic there is an arc where the squad confronts Enchantress and her brother in another dimension. There's an arc where as they go to Apokolips as well. The comic has a great range - I don't think the plot was wrong, exactly, but the execution was horrible.

I mean if you show some of the horrible black ops things they do in Russia, in South America, whever - update that - and then finish with the Enchantress you kind of make a point. The movie had no middle.

Also, you seem to think that the reason they had an intergalactic evil villain was because of feminism?

I think that's the DC financial plan, make money out of a fucked up cut from the theaters and then make additional money by releasing the proper cut of the movie in dvd.

>above the age of 15
>watching capeshit

YAY I LOVE THEM
LOL JAY IS SSOOOOOO FUNNNY :)

Mike is the funny one you retard.

Wait, are you trying to show me that REDDIT has also heard of RLM???? You mean other online communities discuss them??? This changes everything!

Landis has actually worked in Hollywood. He knows how shit and corrupt they really are.
His scripts have been butchered to death and he's just as anti as the rest of RLM are.

>Are you guys getting paid by Netflix now?
>Yes.

That was a pretty good chuckle.

Was that a joke or are they really getting paid by netflix

Feminists don't believe in treating both sexes equally. Not anymore at least.

Well, he's got to see how good he is. I mean; he's the best.

It was joke you autists.

> Fatbeard

It's Beardfat dude not Fatbeard, jeesh

I think just about every subject on planet Earth has a subreddit. What's your point?

>where the squad confronts Enchantress and her brother
That was Nightshade, bruh.

You're a fucking idiot.

STOP IT

Beardfat is retarded. Fatbeard sounds better.

Harley tried to stab Batman while underwater. Made perfect sense that he punched her ass.

I think you cracked the code

i hate people like you, just let us have our thread in peace pls
k thanx

Calling it now, the dial up bit is a set up for the guys getting netflix at lightning fast, this justifying a tv review.

This, we can like reddit and Sup Forums at the same time

wtf i hate the internet now

Leave

reported you dum trollolol >:(
people like you are evil meanie heads

I wonder if Jay and Mike fight over Max

Jay: Can we never have him on the show again. He's fucking annoying.

Mike: Fuck you Jay. I'm going to get my walk on role. I don't care if he has to become a regular.

hahaha holy shit Jay face at 58:27. perfect

no you shitposter there's nothing wrong with reddit at all you edgy idiot

Maybe that's why they're called DC.

Leave

no u
u dnt reprsnt the avg postr on Sup Forums ur a trl and a men 1 @ dat

leave

why are RLM so much better than every other reviewer ever?

dummy shitposters need to leave #reported

Leave

Gr3

youtube.com/watch?v=TkE4CAjnAtU

omfg this tbqh famalamlama dingareedoodle dongereepoodle

spek englsh u idot

Max Landis has a sister?

Max Landis is a sister

I kinda wish they weren't the typical internet fanboys, not saying the movie was good; but their latest reviews have been pretty much repeating what you see on the internet.

You can bet their Stranger Things review will be all praise.

lix bandit is a knitter?