It's amazing how an Extended Cut can make you care so much more for all the characters

It's amazing how an Extended Cut can make you care so much more for all the characters

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-ultimate-edition-changes-differences/?view=all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like Aquaman and The Flash and Superman got no more time in it.

Lex Jr. was explained.

but yeah, well meme'd m8

I didn't give a fuck about Wonder Woman, in fact nothing about her involvement makes sense, what's so important about Luthor having a picture of her?

If he does then her identity is as good as compromised because welcome to the 21st century and digital media, confirming that he does won't change anything because the end result is the same, her getting the fuck out of the country and disappearing again.

>Like Aquaman and The Flash and Superman got no more time in it.
>Superman got no more time in it.
DUDE we got to see him saving people in this cut of the film! He didn't do that in the Theatrical.

In the theatrical he just shows up at the desert, saves Lois and that's it but here we see him stop those missiles, stick around for a bit after the Senate blows up whilst the theatrical cut made it look like he just took off right after the explosion.

Why do you need an explanation for Aquaman, The Flash in BvS? Even Bruce literally had no idea who Flash was when he showed up half way in the movie and said "FIND US" until he saw the Wonder Woman files etc and then knew that he has a job to do which we shall see him meet Aquaman in JL.

Also for those who say the Suicide Squad end credits scene served no purpose, well actually we do see Amanda give Bruce a list of the JL members along with a picture of Enchantress,

Does this mean we shall see Enchantress in Justice League? I am actually looking forward to that if so.

lex jr apparently was explained in the original, but in a subtle way so that most viewers didn't get it. this also shows his motive.

I don't get why people complain about half the movie is exposition, it's fucking showing how the events unfold, we get actually get to batman doing detective shit and it sets up the justice league. I mean would you rather see batman and superman fight for an hour or what? the martha thing was stupid tho

Seriously I am so amazed how much more I respect Jesse's Lex!

The theatrical cut so many great dialogue scenes out but this really improves severely.

Also I thought BvS was too long when I saw it in the cinemas yet when I watched it other day, it didn't even feel like 3 hours! This extended cut really made me enjoy this film more.

I just hate Snyder's decision for killing Jimmy Olsen off right at the start.

The way I fully got Lex's character was by watching an interview with Jesse before seeing the theatrical cut. Made me make more sense of him.

I understand those who didn't watch any interviews nor read any backstories and just watched the theatrical therefore it didn't make sense to them.

Also you had to be a fan of the lore to get the desert scene.

>the desert scene.
I mean the post apocalyptic scene which so many normies had no idea what was happening and why Batman was suddenly there.

>Because this is a vision of the future where Suprman has turned evil, has an army who helps him wipe out anyone against Superman

Also you notice that Batman has a Joker card attached to his card in a photo. I can't wait

>attached to his card
FUCK I meant attached to his gun.

I am bad at writing this

The next wave of DC films are going to be the best ever believe me

This. Watching the extended cut the pacing all seems so much better because we actually get to see the proper investigation and the Batman and Superman fight had an appropriate length.

Is pretty cool how we see Batman lead Superman right into the trap he created with the kryptonite spear on the ground but yeah eh the Martha revelation I know not everyone agrees with. Perhaps we could have had some more dialogue with Batman arguing with Superman about events before he suddenly decides to rescue his mother but yeah

Exposition can be useful in a movie, but when there's exposition that doesn't pertain to the movie it's like a 1/4 of the movie is the after credit scenes.

You're literally watching Wonder Woman check her e-mail. The Superhero movie that we deserved.

But exposition about character development like Lex Jr. was needed.

That flash email scene was great though.

I have no idea who Cyborg is so that scene was wtf was going on

Also I noticed there was tons of video footage in separate folders but Wonder Woman only opened up 1 clip for each character.

Would have been cool if for the Blu Ray release; Snyder had put a bonus feature showing all the cam footage for each character.

The biggest complaint about BvS was it's poor editing, and Ultimate Edition seems to have flawless editing. It's like they had a good movie, then cut it short for the theater.

Would have been cool if she just opened the email and didn't click ANYTHING and the rest was a blu-ray featurette.

I still have no idea why Lex sent Mercy to her death. Or what that alien fucking thing was at the end.

>I still have no idea why Lex sent Mercy to her death.

Is it REALLY that hard to understand that her death gave him an alibi? "oh my god my PA was killed in that massive explosion, she was always so nice and kind, I can't believe Superman and that crippled guy did such a thing!"

She was the only one that knew about him meeting that guy and giving him the chair, she had to go.

>Or what that alien fucking thing was at the end.

Steppenwolf. Google it.

>It's like they had a good movie, then cut it short for the theater.
The same thing has happened with Suicide Squad

>I still have no idea why Lex sent Mercy to her death.
I always got the vibe that Lex Jr. is a homosexual.

>The way he offers that business man a cheery candy, licking his hands after
>The way Mercy gave him like a sexual look in some scenes but he didn't return the favor or seem interested

I don't think the Martha thing was stupid. It wasn't just that they had the same name, Bruce saw it as a chance to save his mother instead of failing again

>Bruce saw it as a chance to save his mother instead of failing again
Exactly this. Also Bruce wasn't all fully psychologically there so when he heard his own enemy say the name Martha and hear that she was in danger, he immediately wanted to save her and hence find peace within himself.

>The way Mercy gave him like a sexual look
Nah dude, that's just you
in any incarnation that Mercy is actually getting dicked, it's because Lex brings it to her (really hires her for the added benefit), not the other way around
Lex is (usually) attractive, but Mercy isn't attracted to him

Basically turned it into the Deadshot movie. Fucking Will Smith

Dr. Pavel I'm LEX

CLARK AND WAYNE
HOW AMZING
HELP GUYS I CANT ACT FOR SHIT

Does anyone have a list with everything that was added/changed in the Extended Cut? I noticed a few things here and there, but it didn't nearly add up to an extra 30 minutes.

Also it was mentioned in an fx magazine that the hatch he pops out of is the lake the Batmobile dives into. So that's the ruined section of Gotham he's in.

screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-ultimate-edition-changes-differences/?view=all

I didn't see it in theatre, and I'm glad to. It's not a bad movie with the extended, and Lex is actually a fascinating character.

What happens when you give a socially-inept, daddy's boy the key to the world? Lex happens. It's very well portrayed.

The animated one was basically Deadshot: the movie too and Will Smoth wasn't in that.

When did the animated come out? You can force Korean studios to draw a flick in 2 weeks.

Definitely reeks of promotional need.

2014. It was set in the Arkham Games universe.

Well that's blameless then.

But still I feel like Smith went full Halle Berry and demanded more attention. I mean fuck, has he had a movie that was positive this DECADE?

Can we send this to David ayyerlmao to fix it on the Blu-ray?

I wanted to see more of Lex's secretery.. she didn't have to blow up since she looked like she was doing a good job.

Up to the distributors. Not him.

If they feel an extended cut will sell copies, they'll make the effort.

i know. I felt sad about that too. She seemed like a good person.

B v S is a FINE movie.

It's competing against a fucking DECADE of Marvel.

Does no one else realize this? I do not give a movie a pass because of this, but it was FINE.

What's with DC and being destroyed in editing? Even the Netflix DC got ruined in editing. It'

>post yfw superman will return after three days

Pretty sure it's been longer than 3 days since Superman died in BvS