As a kid, I hated Lois

As a kid, I hated Lois

As an adult, I want to be married to her

She was the only mentally unstable one. Hal was the true hero.

JUST

As a kid, I wanted to fuck Lois

As an adult, I still want to fuck Lois

While Hal cuckolds

>The intro where she covers all the nudes in Reese's magazine with pictures of herself
>The episode where Reese reads her high school diary and falls in love with her

Reese had a bit of an Oedipus thing going on.

>As a kid, I wanted to fuck Lois

Why

What did Hal even see in her

>As a kid, I wanted to fuck Lois

Glad it wasn't just me

Thick femdom

Growing up I always wanted to fuck older women.
I hada babysitter that was strict like Lois but better looking. Dick was diamonds.

She always had his back no matter what

>the episode where reese reads her high school diary
That was genius. Malcolm in the Middle was genius.

You're joking, right?

Lois is the quintessential comrade-in-arms wife who not only helps to raise the kids, but commands a strict home with four, fucking FOUR, boys to look after. Her husband was a damn good man who loved her and she reciprocated, but he had many faults. He was aloof, but very distracted and displayed classic symptoms of ADHD and OCD. Lois had a multitude of flaws as well which Hal was able to mitigate with his qualities. She was also quite controlling, but Hal was able to redirect it towards the boys when necessary.

The Lois/Hal relationship is the best type of relationship. Individually, they're disasters, but together, they're damn near perfect.

Rewatch the series sometime. You'll appreciate their dynamic a lot more.

As a kid, I sympathized with Lois.

As an adult, I realized she was just a cunt.

"i want a man to watch me fuck"

something you want to tell us senpai

This really is the GOAT show

RIP Dewey

Go on

>that one episode where she fucks up Malcolms chance of getting a high paying easy job because she wanted him to become the fookin president
As a kid, an adult or an old man up to my grave
I will never forgive this woman!

>that feel when not sure whether or not to condone the romanticizing of codependency

Eh, well. There is something kind of wonderful about two dysfunctional entities coming together to act as a single, perhaps-slightly-less-broken entity.

Favorite episode?
For me it's either Reese in Afghanistan or the one where Hal is in court

>literally adhd
or
>how to procrastinate from writing a 3-page double-spaced elementary grade book report

> that episode w/ teenaged Louis.

When you are a mother you will understand.

Where would the boys, and hal be without her? They needed her.

Hal although caring and easy going, can be dumb and aloof and wasn't very good under pressure.

Malcome needed to be pushed because he was too smart for his own good but to dumb and stubborn to know the hard lessons of life. He would have worried more about fitting in and being cool and would have never lived up to a tenth of his potential.

Reese would have....lets just say reese would be doing a couple years in prison right for some stupid scheme he thought up, now covered in tattoos and part of a prison gang.

Dewey would have offed himself by 22 feeling like nobody cared about him.

And Francis...he would be going crazy from all the drugs he has taken because. He would have left his gf he got pregnant behind and be homeless and without a family, wondering aimlessly and need to do a load of them to get his mind off things.

She might have been tough on them but it was always with love. She cared about all of them more then herself and shes sorry she had to be the bad guy all the time and scream and yell and punish but she would do it all over again, ten times over again if it meant pushing the boys to do what they needed to do and become the good men they are now.

Fucking yes.

I still find her insufferable now. She fucked up Francis, the best character.

>one small favour quest guide

Francis was unironically the worst, even Malcom is better

I'm sick of you younger brothers loving Dewey as if he wasn't a shithead. Francis brought his mischief to a new level, the boys want to be like him but malcolm, reese and dewey aren't smart enough. They act out to be cool like him but don't get why he does cool things

I thought in the end he had a wife job and baby?

She's very pretty . Her body is decent and the way her eyes are a little crossed and her dimples, give her face a bit of interest. Her being a bit unhinged is what gives me a rock hard boner for her though.

Daily reminder that literally all the kids were fucking shitheads except Reese, since he was the only one even remotely relatable.

t. the Malcolm of my own family

>the literal retaded one is the only one relatable
you have something you want to share with us?

>Hal was the true hero.

Kind of, i guess. Hal was depicted as a borderline insane, reckless and amoral when Lois wasn't around though and he went from continuing husband/victim to an irresponsible man-child who would burn the house down with his newly found freedom.

Lois puts him in his place for good reason is what most think the show's producers went for, so don't go putting him on a pedastal or anything.

The one where they get trapped on a billboard.

Reece was gonna spray paint I WANT REECE by the hot girl and they changed it to I WANT RESPECT when they got caught. Fucking kek

How about the bat infestation?

Reese:
Does anyone want my baked potato? It's kind of burnt.

Hal:
Reese, we didn't have any baked potatoes.

(Reese looks down and sees a bat on his plate)

Hal was an unstable manchild.
Lois kept him grounded.

If your post was Hal, Louis would view it as Quints, even though it wasnt..

Dats lurve.

>>
>Lois is the quintessential comrade-in-arms wife who not only helps to raise the kids,
she is in this marriage
-after having at least four men devoted to her in HS
-only for the sex like she tells francis
-has not the wits to go for abortion
-blame her problems on society which does not help the poor
-try to get malcolm to fix her problems in making him president

> the episode where Hal reverts back to his old self when Lois is away

>>that feel when not sure whether or not to condone the romanticizing of codependency
Codependency is just something the you know who invented so people wouldn't band together and succeed in life.

Yeah, Lois is the big one with problems.
She forced Hal to change who he was, then kept letting him cum inside her over and over when they couldn't afford it. She would win the poor decision olympics

oh and wait, Hal is in fact not happy to hear that Lois was fucked by other men in HS, but Lois managed to make him think that he won a prize for being chosen by Lois.

how he fuck did they find a load of midget bodybuilders?

They went to /fit/.

explains the height difference

Boys will discard a controlling woman as garbage and go for the sluts.

Men will realize that only a controlling woman is the perfect wife.

Sluts are the controlling type. You havent dated for longer than a month maybe?

Your wife tell you to post that?

You're absolutely delusional. Sluts are the ones that will fuck you during the first "date" and not care about what you do. Are you ready for "back to school" yet kiddo?

top kek

As a kid, I thought Lois was a bitch.

As an adult, I realize she's a well meaning manipulative cunt whose personality and actions do more harm than good.

unexpected kek

I don't have a wife... I have a kid though with an ex who left me because I could not stop being unfaithful so maybe you should take some advice from a man who has been there and done that.

>Sluts are the ones that will fuck you during the first "date" and not care about what you do.
So you didnt have a proper relationship then.

Didn't Hal also come from a rich family?

Must have been like a childhood fantasy for Lois given what her childhood was like.

What the fuck are you even babbling about at this point? I am telling you what a slut is and you're like trying to give your own personal definition? But anyone who is not a virgin knows what a slut is. What the fuck is wrong with you? Explain yourself.

Or maybe you should control your dick, cuck.

You seem to be very flustered by me merely pointing out that you havent had a relationship with a slut, other than one night stands.

It's funny. I hated her as a kid and thought she was ugly. Now I think she's the hottest thing ever and want to do her.

That is true, I should. It's something I am working on. And I am not saying I was solely to blame for what happened but the point is we don't realize a lot of things until we live through them. So if you are underaged or a loser who has never had a serious relationship, maybe heed my words. Go for the woman who is better suited to help run a family and not the one who can suck a dick like a golf ball through a garden hose.

Okay? I am saying DON'T go for sluts... go for good family-oriented women despite perhaps their flaws. What are you trying to say? That people need to have long-term dated literal sluts so they can have a good opinion of them? If you dated an actual slut for longer than a month you're a literal cuck and I'm still not sure what you are trying to say to me.

Sluts are very controlling, if they aim to have a relationship. That sexual experience they have only lets them manipulate men more.

>taking advice from a cheat on how to run a family
No.

The GOAT episode

Only Bowling comes close

The Bowling episode was so fucking good.
Especially because it really showed that it's only Malcolm's fault that he keeps fucking up at everything.

didn't read a word of this

Are you confusing "sluts" with "nymphos" as in women that simply love sex and are very sexual? By slut I am talking about women that cannot stay faithful to one person. So maybe you need to get out into the world and learn a bit more before you start talking like a master or something.

>a gold nugget found in a pile of shit is worth the same as the shit

Your loss, child.

What's her ethnicity?

Surly cunt

Old country

As a kid I idolized batman. As an adult, the joker makes more sense

>By slut I am talking about women that cannot stay faithful to one person. So maybe you need to get out into the world and learn a bit more before you start talking like a master or something.
Tbh m8, you seem to be completely confused. There is no reason why a slut cannot be controlling and if anything, sluts are the ones that attract a guy by being a slut and then put on shackles on him, while she does whatever she wants, be it sleep with other men or just have a controlling relationship with one guy.

You seem completely baffled by different concepts merging into one, so I will stop responding to you. Good luck in life.

I know this is bait / copypasta but I want to say something about it anyway.

Neither character is a good person. Batman relies on his emotions to dictate how he acts and the Joker is literally insane.

You're clearly a virgin with no real knowledge of real life people or stereotypes so ya, it's good that you will stop responding. You're full of shit. Nothing you are saying makes sense or applies to real life. A slut is a slut... you're talking about a dominatrix or something.

My guess is Romanian.
And I'm saying that because my grand-grandparents are from Romania and they acted pretty much exactly like them.

Same with the crazy folk dances and the tracht.

>Boys will discard a controlling woman as garbage and go for the sluts.
this indeed
men love to be controlled because they fulfill their desire to be devoted towards a hierarchy. men live to serve and women know this : from ONS to faithfulness, men will love to try to please women with whatever women demand from men.

there are two kinds of women
-the woman who loves sex and money
-the woman who loves money and sex

which one do you prefer
-the whore who loves to show she is a whore but hates to be called a whore
-the whore who tries to hide that she is a whore and hate to be called a whore

Is that Megaman on the bottom?

All the kids except maybe Dewey are fuckups.

kek