DAMN

DAMN

JAMIE

Never found this woman attractive.

IMAGINE

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Did you see Halloween? Back before it was legal to be a lesbian she looked nice.

Like clockwork

Go watch Trading Places.

is that where she has to shit now because of all that yogurt?

Memes aside, Jamie was very attractive in the 70s-90s and looks pretty good for 57.

Ellen's Energy Adventure was my exception

who /earmuffwaifu/ here

Chanel #1 is #1 Chanel

Watched this with my GF and enjoyed it. She is looking forward to s2 coming soon.

>tfw love True Lies but can never have a proper thread about the movie because of underage virgins

fag

That dance was the worst part of the movie and I'm never going to watch it again.

Me. She is the best Chanel.

>he just lets his daughter be a thief and fuck motorcycle boyfriends
bad movie

i literally watched scream queens just to hear best emma's dialogue.

Yes I saw Halloween, and I thought she looked like a man back then as well.

back to Sup Forums, losers

Looks like Northern Ireland tea time news presenter Pamela Anderson.

>jaime lee curtis
>woman
i guess you're not that well informed about hollywoods secrets...
jaime lee is not a woman, she has a rare genetical mutation that makes her look like a woman, but genetically she's a man(XY chromosomes). she has no uterus because of that, it's why all her children are adopted...

and what's his face had ribs removed so he could suck his own dick, and dan schneider is a pedo. people always have these lies because they're funny, not because they're true

Better than Gal Gadot

>the last great Cameron movie is ruined by a meme

I never understood why does Sup Forums make fun of her looks. I thought she looks pretty good to be in her late 60's or early 70's

Until i found out that she's actually in her late 50's

I see Jamie Lee Curtis as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Jamie Lee Curtis is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Jamie Lee Curtis does it for me.

IMAGINE

>there are guys on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW desperate enough to find this attractive

Kek dude I'd fuck just about anything not grotesquely fat

I find it attractive 2bh, but Im not virgin loser.

Even if I didn't exist, she would still be awkward and impossible to fap to. Didn't you see the movie? That's the point, she doesn't know what she's doing and it shows.
It's not wrong to have standards. I'm not saying she can't have standards, I'm saying you're desperate and deluded.

>this was considered attractive in the 90's

same goes for that chick in Wayne's World

So, what is this? It's like buyers remorse, but instead you masturbated to her and regret it. Fappers remorse?
Helen is ugly. She's not good at dancing. She slips and falls. I could be the ugliest motherfucker or handsomest cool guy, that has no bearing on this disgusting display of hers. You have no point, no stance, no argument.

>if you don't agree with me you're a neckbeard

She's a gross dinosaur, you literally missed the stage of development where you realize other people think differently

good eye m8

I would motorboat the fuck out of those gilf titties.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>tfw there isn't a blu ray screencap of this yet because nobody wants to look at JLC's freakish visage in high definition

Hello gay neckbeard