DB Super

Anyone see that 10/10 last episode?

I just watched it and I'm hyped like crazy. This seriously was the best Super episode so far and probably one of the best Dragon Ball episodes ever.

It was one of the most solid and cohesive episodes. The humour was on point, the character development was on point, the storytelling was on point. I loved the bits and pieces added to the universe of Dragon Ball.

The RoSaT flashback, the Matrix esque Kai space with Gowasu and Zamasu going 1000 years into the future to see the future of that alien race, the Trunks/Vegeta relationship, the Beerus/Goku banter, Beerus telling the Omni King to call back later and then breaking that table with his head like it's nothing, loved how Image Training making a comeback.

This Black arc is already ranked above the Buu arc for me. If it keeps up going this way it can become one of my most favourite ones ever. The only thing lacking (for the moment) is action, but I'm sure there's a lot of that to come when the battle starts and mysteries are revealed.

I also must not forget that face Vegeta was giving Trunks while he was eating. The funny thing about that was that Trunks was thinking how strong Goku must have become. It's like Vegeta was reading his mind. This episode was such a delight. I got a case of the classic DB hype again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/evyrnMzI2qA?list=PL6A89141FEA9318EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's his endgame?

""""""""""""""""""chinese"""""""""""""""""" animation

>2016
>watching childrens cartoons

What is the highest power level in the series now?

Broly. His power is maximum.

Is this worth the watch?

I left it around where they where on a boat celebrating Bulmas birthday.

this

100% and more worth the watch. I've never been more fucking hype for aTV show than I am with this one. Whether it's the crazy Universe Six tournament (where Goku goes SSGSSKKx10) or this current arc with Future Trunks, everything is so dense with great moments.

Hit

Basically,
>Step 1: Gather 5 saiyans to transform Goku into the God of all saiyans
>Step 2: Goku goes super saiyan while in this god form
>Step 3: Goku goes kaioken while in this godly super saiyan form
>Step 4: Goku multiplies kaioken x10
>Step 5: Hit uses his time hack power to instantaneously train himself to the point where he can overpower Goku even after all the shit he did in the last four steps.

He is the most powerful being in the DBZ universe.

no is the dub out yet?

i don't want to read fucking subs.

Fucking retard. You're a dumbass, dude.

Agreed. Super is slowly coming into its own and it's legit good.

Animations is geting better but still a bit shit here and there.

Even though what I described is exactly what happened?

What # episode are they up to now?

>shit sound effects, shit music, lazy writing, super low budget animation, Songoku is an idiot all the time
It will never be good again, at least they could bring back the old music style, it would give some soul to the series.

youtu.be/evyrnMzI2qA?list=PL6A89141FEA9318EE

100% agree

54 I think.

Is this a pokemon

I also like explanation of time travel creating alternate 'worlds' its not new but we get to see how kais are aware of it.

I agree with the guy that Hit is by far, the strongest thing, and also the stupidest thing we've seen in dragonball so far.

Whis, Champa, Bills are actual gods, so their power doesn't seem as implausible

Hit is basically the universe 6 version of Tao, and he easily survives 'super saiyan god' after its been multiplied by the kaioken.

This trivializes ultra-badasses like Freeza, Cell, etc, by rendering them meaningless. They couldn't even tickle Hit. It's completely dumb.

Not to mention that he looks like a really crappy version of cell, lazy.

Is this user trolling me because it sounds like it

No. Don't waste your time watching this 5 year old shit, watch opm instead

no, it's digimon

Yep.

It is retarded.

I think DBZ Kino is Saiyan Saga --> Frieza Saga, Kai Uncut.

Everything past that just begins to trivialive everything that came before it.

you have to go back

What's the japs fascination with making the strongest things always look like little bitches?

Looks like the cough drop from Dr. Tran.

>you have to go back
Where?

I think its based on the trope of a child emperor.

Agreed. The only thing they have to do is apologise and saying they were joking, because no one with good sense and above 12 years old would tolerate this fookin shit.
GT we're sorry, forgive us

GT was shit too.

Still ten thousand times better than this crap
SSJ4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pink and skyblue hair

But that skips out on the awesome Kamiccolo vs 17 fight and based Trunks' bara mode.