Is Sup Forums excited for Luke cage?

Is Sup Forums excited for Luke cage?

Yes, but mainly looking forward to Punisher

trailer sucked

Yeah. Soundtrack for the trailer was pretty good and I don't have any issues with Luke Cage. I'm looking forward to Iron Fist, too.

For you maybe.

No, which is a shame considering I actually liked Luke Cage as a character. That actor is so fucking bland though & has zero charisma. He sucked in the Halo series too.
They should've gotten someone like Terry Crews or Michael Jai. Literally anyone with with a personality.

It was a teaser faggot. Full trailer comes tommorrow.

And yes, I'm hyped for the show.

should be good t.b.h

michael jai would've been good. this guy looks touched or something

No but my son's mother is.

D-does he cage his victims and then fucks their wife?

I really hope he has sex with another white woman, the butthurt reaction to that on here was the best part of jessica jones.

why blacks are so bald?

No.

This, but I also hope he have sex with the white actress for real. And pump her full of his virile seed. Then the movie swaps to another different actress and every week we'll have a new female protag who has sex with him for real. I hope they don't cover up the sex scene, just to show how big the black cocks can be, and how white women writhe in the presence of black men the way white men can't ever hope to do.

Same tbqh. My daughter's mother has been quite grey so far. I hope to rekindle her sex life by getting her to mate with a bull, but she doesn't find it appealing enough. Perhaps this TV series will open her eyes to new things.

Luke's also been with She-Hulk (but who hasn't), Darla Deering, Tigra, and Spider-Woman. So he's really into white girls and is a furry

More like Niggerflix.

I doubt it at least in this series, it'll probably be Claire desu since they had a thing in the comics

SO EDGY SENPAI

no but my wife is.

lel

Yeah but Punisher is still 3 years away. This is coming out in a month.

B U T T B L A S T E D

It's implied he bones Misty, who is black. And, his future BFF's future girlfriend.

>he's really into white girls
She-Hulk is green faggot

They should just make a heroes for hire show with Cage and Iron Fist instead of making individual shows. I don't give a shit about their origins.

maybe if there wont be cuck agenda and will have a decent enemy. and gets good ratings

I wouldn't say excited, but it'll be better than Jessica Jones.

They'll more than likely combine the two shows instead of giving each a second season.

Michael jai would've been goat.

I have to agree, guy who plays Cage stook out to me in a bad way in JJ in a way how he doesn't match his character at all. And I'll be glad to be mistaken, but I don't believe he's capable of pulling off solo series. The only hope is for the secondary characters or, you know, good plot

Canonily, Jessica has been his only white love interest.

Their origins are actually awesome though.

Why? Both have enough to hold their own individual multiple seasons. Especially if Jessica Jones can get a second season.

They better actually make it a blaxploitation like it's supposed to be.

Semi-unrelated, but
>watching DD season 2
>Chaste flashback
>Oh, there's Stick's black pal! Could this be Shaft? That would've been a great throwback and potential for a nice scenes with Stick & Shaft teaming up to kick ninja-butts! And the actor is pretty good too! I hope we'll see more of him in Cage's series!
>Oh, Stick just kills him for no reason and he's just a random guy with no story behind the character.
T-thanks, Marvel...
But seriously, why are guys in charge are so afraid of using established characters in tv-series and making a little nods to existing stories here and there? This was the most frustrating part of Agents of Shield and I hoped that they would do things a bit differently for Netflix. It's not like it would hurt anyone, timeline in movies alone is already a mess to consider it a big reason. And I don't even read comics, it just baffles me with all the lost opportunities

Only if the adapt the GOAT story arc where dr.doom hires him to hunt down some robots in harlem for$200. Then ditches Luke without paying him, resulting in ass whooping Dr. Doom deserved for trying to jew him.