Why does anyone like this dumb slut? What did Don see in her?

Why does anyone like this dumb slut? What did Don see in her?

>boring personality
>ugly/plain looking at best
>whiny and entitled
>nerdy (in an annoying way, not in a qt way)
>Paul Kinsey lost his job and ended up in some cult because of her
>supposedly an advertising genius, but is never shown doing anything on Don's level
>dated a jew
>red hair

Looks hot as fuck to me, maybe she had a really hairy asshole or something?

She was really hot in season 1, she's got really pretty eyes and in that season had a great innocence to her. Pete should have married her and kept the baby

she was a modern woman. novelty, if nothing else. don and the boys got a kick of a broad talking back and not having half bad ideas.

audience liked her because the audience is a bunch of fat pigs who could relate to her.

she got really fat in season 1

>Xenu

You can hate on lots of female characters because they are poorly developed but every critisism you make is based on the fact that she doesn't appeal to you sexually. She is a good advertiser but her personality sets her back most of the time and comparing her to Don isn't fair when the guy is the GOAT in the show, measure her up against her coworkers, she stills tower above most of them, but she doesn't do it all on her own, she still needs the team, she is clearly not a mary sue or a strong woman "who doesn't need anyone else". Peggy is one of the best characters in Mad Men and honestly if you don't think so you are a fucking pleb.

Based Peggy

This show's not for you, or most of nu/tv/

Stay in your lane

I like the show. I just don't like Peggy.

>plays hookie from work and gives some fat ugly schlub a handy in a movie theater for no apparent reason that she was bored

Why? Weiner wish fulfillment? Like when he casted his own son to cuck Don's wife and daughter from under him?

>Like when he casted his own son to cuck Don's wife and daughter from under him?
This just gets creepier the more I think about it.

She's literally perfect.

Go back to your cows or your soulless barbie dolls.

He literally casted himself as a cuck

If it was wish fulfillment why did he make the Jew neighbor doctor be cucked by Don? Is he into that sort of thing?

>Like when he casted his own son to cuck Don's wife and daughter from under him?
When did this happen? What character is this

>That final phone call between Don and Peggy

I cried.

I wish they would have made it longer, though.

>This is what REAL women look like

Elizabeth Moss is such a great actress, everything i have seen her in has been pretty good. Everyone should check out Queen of Earth and Top of the Lake.

p cute too

Sally wanted to fuck Glen but he kept neglecting her in the 6th season.

Glenn in Season 1

he had better pussy with his chest hair

Glenn was such a faggot

>when Glenn has that touching but weird moment with Don where he gets to drive the car for a bit

Dammit, why does a hate thread about Peggy make me realize how much I hate Glenn?

Did Betty have an undiagnosed mental illness?

>peggy-handjob.gif—
oh fuck I forgot her whorishness

Prolly yes. In RL January prob does too.

What makes you say that about January? I don't know anything about her

Pretty sure she was bipolar.

She was the SJW outreach character. Waste of space.

They should've cast Eva Green as a competitor and try and see which one could whore themselves out more.

Not to mention dead beat mom.

Why is it always the qts who are crazy and fucked up in the head? While the plain homely girls are normal.

The One I Love is great too

>This never happened, it will shock you how much it never happened

The worst character ever devised in television

>Jon Hamm and Eva Green in a professional whoring competition

Jesus Christ... Society would never get anything done with that show on the air.

That was a very enjoyable movie.

Was this good advice, or should Peggy have gone back to the children?

>the offspring of Peggy and Pete

god damn those kids are going to be ugly

What was the meaning of the end of this show? Did Don go right back to advertising with that Coke commercial?

That's how I saw it, yes. Probably accepted that he's a piece of shit that lives for ads.

Why though?

How much longer after the end of the show do you think Don will live before he kills himself?

They should have had more bro tier scenes between Don and Roger before the show ended. Their friendship was the best part of the show.