Was this a good death scene?

Was this a good death scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XtGijIrVSH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, that was enough to ruin the entire show for me. What the fuck were they thinking?

Would have been great if he didn't walk out of the room at the end.
Should have just left it after the bomb went off.

That picture is photoshopped. Just you wait. It's too silly for them to do that in a serious show like Breaking Bad. It'd make no sense and defy certain scientific discoveries.
>people who said this and were blown the fuck out

god tier, best episode, best season, best show, fuck reddit

/thread

>M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MM-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-MUH REALISM

fucking retarded
vince gilligan is an idiot

I just pretend that part didn't happen.

I could have done without the tie adjustment.

>R-R-R-REALISM IS B-B-B-BAD GUISE!!

This

I definitely wasn't a big fan of it, how can a man with half his face missing walk out of the fucking room like that and adjust his tie

So shit. They had constructed his character impeccably and they ruined it at the last moment with a shitty, tacky death scene

Fucking plebs

are you sure he is dead?actually you can survive with half your face and stuff, there's a famous gore gif to prove it.

Yes. You guys.

Harvey Dent, please go

>I enjoy being taken out of the story by cartoonish imagery

its all part of my half plan

>I don't understand what realism is: the post

This show was fucking terrible. I can't believe I watched every episode expecting something good to happen.

Look there where his face is blown off
Is that a fucking circuit board where his teeth should be?

How does anyone find this show terrible? Is it just cool to hate because it got very popuar? I mean compared so much other shit. This show was one of the best

Is this an American thing?

did he died?

forgot pic

fuck off cunt just because the story is unlikely doesnt mean reality goes out the window

>shallow plot
>no character development
>TUCOS COUSINS

This show was made for 14 year olds that just discovered Scarface. I mean, they even watch Scarface at one point in the show.

Bravo Based Vince doing some Nolanesque magic right there.

shitpost

into the trash

How can women even compete ?

I remember when this leaked, and dorks like you were saying - no, it won't happen! And I was wondering, why not? The show up to that point had been just as offbeat and silly. Did you idiots forget Tuco? You failed to judge the tonality of a TV show. Literally autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtGijIrVSH4

anyone remembers the ebin stream-bro ruse ?

This show made me realize I love milfs
Marie is soooo hot

What about Tuco?

it was an absolutely terrible death scene and stop pretending like it isn't

Link to gif?

Are we really going to act like things like that aren't a staple of the show though? Crazy shit always happens, especially at the end of seasons.

Season 1: Walt cooks meth shaped bombs and manages to break like 3 panes of glass and destroy property.

Season 2: Walt nudges Jesse just right so that his girlfriend chokes on her own vomit and then her father who happens to be an air traffic controller somehow is allowed back to work early and because of his either shitty work or some other kind of coincidence two airplanes crash and kill 100s of people.

Season 3: Less ridiculous, but walt gets to where the rival dealers are at literally just the right second before jesse goes to shoot them, all by complete chance.

Season 4: /pic related/

Season 5: Car lines up perfectly and walt deploys the machine gun he had in his trunk that kills everyone.

So can we please quit this meme of "THAT WUZ GOOFY N UNREALISTIC!!!!"?

What the fuck was this all about?
It was like watching a B-story to a MITM episode.

it was STILL a crap ass scene
just because there are four other crappy scenes doesn't make it any better

It was literally made because of budgeting issues, but does kinda show how walt obsesses over piddly little shit throughout the show. It's still the worst episode.

The season 1 and 2 examples are not far fetched at all.

According to Mythbusters the first one's either extremely far fetched or impossible, and the second one's an astronomical coincidence.

>According to Mythbusters

>The world is cruel. The only morality in a cruel world... is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.

Hey you try testing out meth shaped bombs and see how it goes.

They weren't "meth shaped" they were just standard crystals. You can make fucking rock candy that looks the same.

I didn't think it was bad, but I expected fallout from it. They exploited the only weakness they could find in him, and it worked.

I might have liked it better if Mike spent the rest of the series hunting them down cause they were loose ends (and idiots), but then he wouldn't have been able to be a badass consultant for the train thing and other stuff.

The best part was seeing that fucker ring the bell madly, fucking great.

The worst part was that they never really had to worry about the cartel again despite being totally fucking inexperienced (still).

Did you forget that Gus killed the cartel right before this happened?

>i'm 16 and my taste is superior

>how can a man with half his face missing walk out of the fucking room like that and adjust his tie
Are you joking, meming or trolling?

In case you aren't, let me explain. Shock and adrenaline let us do some badass shit. People have lifted a car to save people using adrenaline... and there are plenty of examples of people that just don't know they're dead yet walking around. Sup Forums and /gif/ have them both.

He didn't even walk around that long, all he did was walk like 6 ft and fix his tie.

I love how they can show a man's face half blown off, but the f-word written on a piece of paper? Oh no, gotta censor that shit.

Can we all just accept that Breaking Bad is legit kino?

Wasn't censored on my end

I thought it was shit way too over the top

This. From start to finish, this show was always filled with dark humor and intentionally pseudo-realistic imagery.

Honestly, I almost thought the tone had shifted in season 4 UNTIL that scene.

I loved that scene, probably always will. It's a stylish show, it's not in our world, it's in movie world.

Walter obsessives over the smallest things and is most likely constantly filled with anticipation and guilt over the jane thing, fearing his involvement in the murder could destroy he and Jesse's relationship and thus, everything. He symbolically hunts down the fly right in front of Jesse. In the end when Walter apologizes to Jesse, they are able to catch the fly, as if to say Walters fears are unfounded and based on total paranoia, and that the truth will set him free

>His face isn't actually blown off it's special effects
>Swear words are actually real

If they showed someones actual face blown off I'd be with you, but they didn't.

Yeah, that felt a little bit off. Otherwise, really cool scene.

wtf i hate breaking bad now

literal definition of "jumped the shark"

Well, no, her and Skyler were average looking middle aged women, that's why they were cast for their roles.

Now, Lydia on the other hand.

>she's a klepto
>steals your hearth
BRAVO VINCE

>>No character development
Are you retarded? The whole show is about Walt's character development.