Tell me Sup Forums, which was the best season?

Tell me Sup Forums, which was the best season?

>Pic related*

Could you imagine going to that school?

3>2>1>4>5
objective season ranking if you disagree you're a literal redditor

>literal redditor
if you think this place is an exclusive club then you haven't been here very long

every day would be like a party

3>1>5>4>2

Calm down redditor, I know you're upset you can't downvote things you don't like but that doesn't mean you need to act like this is Reddit.

3>4>2>1>5

If String isn't in it it's not the best season.

It's hard to rank because later seasons have the benefit of so much story compounding.

sup reddit

sup reddit

BEWARE BEST CHARACTER COMING THROUGH

What's going on Reddit?

reddit pls go

1>2>3>4>5
I'm not even memeing, this is the correct ranking.

This arc was so comfy felt perfect for autumn

My man

What did you think of the story arc of Dukie. His sorta pseudo younger self

Seeing the look on Prez's face after dukie wandered off with the junkie... It broke my heart

3 > 1 > 2 > 4 >>> 5

if you have anything other than 5 last, your opinion is literally worthless, because you have no taste

why do you autists need to rank everything? If tv shows did not have seasons would you be making rankings for every single episode from best to worst and argue about those instead?

4 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 5

It's hard to choose between 1 and 3 but I really liked the Carcetti storyline.

You can criticize us for ranking all you like but don't make it out like buzzfeed and reddit etc. dont do even more top ten lists and ranking discussions than this place has ranking threads.

Tell me Sup Forums, who was the most hateable character?
Pic very related

The Jew lawyer and the white cop that became Jew lawyer's fixer

Hank is probably the most stupid character in the entire show

Man this show really made you think of all the wasted tax money on inner city schools.

you mean Herc? funny how he was initially going to be roided up with temper problems. i dug his arc, though. seems like a lot of cops i've known fit his bill. not too bright but well intentioned.

Oh shit, dont know how I made that mistake

wasted tax money on all government run programs and services including police, schools, judicial system, prison system, etc.

Like every Episode made u think. It made me reflect on me and my surroundings so much. I honestly think that the wire made me a better person

I used to really hate the jew lawyer because I thought he was genuinely trying to undermine the legal justice system by defending obvious criminals. Then it turned out that he was just after the money and fucked over the criminals even harder.

Prez, good unlikable guy becomes likable character story arc.

Its probably the first time I ever saw an arc like this work out. I literally hated Prez with passion after he fucked up that kids eye, but he totally redeemed himself at the end.
Oh an
>punching valchek