Paul Feig Has No Plans To Remake Any More Classics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GHOSTBUSTERS IS FINISHED!

>Asked if he’d consider remaking another revered film, he told The Huffington Post unequivocally: “No, no, no. No, I will not.”

>That sounds pretty definitive.

archive.is/2tRG5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T9Rvk1IQVpg
houstonpress.com/arts/ghostbusters-remake-now-officially-not-a-flop-8622080
vulture.com/2016/07/paul-feig-ghostbusters-reboot-c-v-r.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he died as he lived

Like a faggot?

what about the 2 ghostbusters sequiels

In movie jail they'll be busy remaking his asshole into The Abyss.

Amy Pascal will direct those herself.

damage control

As if any studio is ever going to give him the chance anymore.

Awkwardly and embarrassed?

Paul Feig will be radioactive for a while, so he wont be directing much beyond a few one off episodes in a garbage TV show to keep his name active.

In about 2020 he'll come out with an art house movie to earn his "credibility" back, it'll be awful but will review decently because he's earnt his liberal points with this.

He'll be back to big budget movies in 2025.

Is he cellmates with josh trank?

Why is Courteney Cox next to Paul Feig?

it's real

We did it bros.

>Feig's screenplay is still being used for the American version of intouchables

What an embarrassment not only to men, but humanity as a whole.

We didn't do shit. The movie did this fine by itself. It didn't need us to make it look bad.

> Could not cover the production cost
> Sequels

That's funny. Shyamalan has more chances to direct 2 Avatar sequels than this reboot to ever get sequels.

Bravo Paul bravo

youtu.be/T9Rvk1IQVpg

MOVIE
O
V
I
E

J A I L
A
I
L

The sheer level of enjoyment I am getting from watching this movie and everything around it crumble is driving home how autistic I am.

Did he manage to blame it on mean "sexists" on the Internet.

How do we save him, Sup Forumsros?

Don't worry, he'll be safe on the inside, there's a gang just right for him.

Hey look, fanart of two fucking retards

>50 years old

How does anyone coast through life being THAT much of a faggot?

Ghostbusters cannot be considered a flop. This article says it is not.

get the fuck out of the business to you fucking hack.

the back of that book

I've never been more triggered in my life.

>though the movie is yet to turn a profit
kek

Millennials should be raped, especially if they are white males

>women interacting like actual women

top jej how you can be this delusional

>realistic awkwardness

No no no no no

I would be very surprised to see his name on any big project ever again.

I hope he's happy with his full closets of fashion just as they are now, because he's going to need the rest of his money for stuff like food and basic necessities now, depending on how much longer he wants to live.

He's finished.

I haven't watched the movie, but isn't the fat one obsessed with wantons?
In the trailer the ugly steam punk dyke licks the proton pack. That's pretty gratuitous, even though it wasn't sexy.
No one acts like that irl.
Doesn't the homely broad crush on the dumb Chad?
Shoehorned awkwardness isn't realistic.
The gorilla knew the shit out of that subway system.

It seems like every single thing on that list is a lie.

>>women interacting like actual women

Sure. Sure.

>Struggling to make it $200 million worldwide

b..b...but what about the Zuul sequel? They teased that in the after credits scene?

MAKE A SPY SEQUEL!!
Seriously who cares about The Heat sequel and make that

A spinoff about Statham's character directed by Edgar Wright

>his career and optimism ... gone.

THIS

Suicide Squad made Ghostbuster's entire box office in a couple days after release.

Makes you think

Trank wasn't put in movie jail, he was movie executed

Political prisoners should REALLY not say anything during their captivity.

Ghostbusters made back its budget. Its not a flop.

Who's gonna inform these stooges about Hollywood accounting?

>he thinks they relied on ticket sales to cover the cost of production
It's a sony movie, dude. It was FULL of advertisements.

I think it's safe to say Paul Feig has no plans to make any more movies.

NOW CAN THEY BRING BILL MURRAY IN FOR AN ACTUAL SEQUEL?

Please I don't want him to die :(

I'd like to fight Paul Feig if he wasn't around his entourage or security cameras. He brings all us other Pauls out there down.

Paul Feig is gay right? His wikipedia page says he's married to a woman, but I've never seen a man come across more homo in interviews.

He has to be gay.

Why bother, they've been told so many times before, at this point it's just shitposting

He's got some reach on him though, you better be careful.

The article mentions and quickly brushes aside the additional costs of advertising and marketing. It is still very much a flop if the costs are even half on what people have been going on about.

How long is his sentence? Is his cellmate a bull?

Almost every flop makes back its budget. Fucking Fant4stic made its budget back.

>Gamergate keeps winning

NOOOOOOO WE MUST STOP THIS

the best part of this tweet is his followers shaming him. maybe patton should reevaluate himself when all his biggest fans take offense shit on him for bashing male feminists

This is Wimp Lo kind of "winning"

Beard

Paul Feig's name is mud especially to the audience that will be asked to pay for his product in the future. Box office poison. "from the director of Gohstbusters comes this years break out summer comedy, Mellissa Mcarthy Lena Dunhum, Rebel Wilson Amy Schumer in STRIPES!! " No thanks.

This is actually dead on, I don't even like joe

But in his Ghostbusters jokes are all about genitalias

I read an article about how much of his personal wealth and industry cred Feig invested into this movie, but I can't find it anymore, anyone have a link?

This?

vulture.com/2016/07/paul-feig-ghostbusters-reboot-c-v-r.html

>Feig himself looks like a cartoon illustrator’s creation. He wears a custom-tailored three-piece suit to work every day — an affectation he picked up because he believes it gives him an edge on executives in pitch meetings. On set, he’ll carry one of the 60-some antique walking sticks he has in his collection (though he walks just fine). On the Ghostbusters set, he favored a 19th-century snakewood cane adorned with a silver skull that had originally been a graduation gift to a medical student. A shipment with two more arrives during my visit, one topped with a snake, the other with a fish eating another fish. “Just like Hollywood,” Feig says.

>As opening day approaches, Feig can’t help but think about the stakes of making a $150 million movie. “A movie like this has to at least get to like $500 million worldwide, and that’s probably low,” he says. “But the thing I care about most is the industry looking for an excuse to say, ‘See, a tentpole can’t be carried by female leads’” — three of whom are over 40. “I cashed in all my chips,” he says. “I had to use every chip to make this happen. And if this doesn’t work, I will probably have to go back to movie jail.”

>So why risk it? “I wanted for little girls to be able to see themselves up on the screen,” Feig says. “The original one exists, so you can see boys doing it, but how fun for girls to have this experience!” That’s why he pushed so hard for new Ghostbusters action figures. “There was some resistance,” he says, “because there’s a fear that boys wouldn’t buy toys from a movie starring girls. But guys have such great feelings of nostalgia because the original had a lot of gear. I’d like girls to be able to put on a proton pack and run around.”

>the other with a fish eating another fish. “Just like Hollywood,” Feig says.

>“I had to use every chip to make this happen. And if this doesn’t work, I will probably have to go back to movie jail.”

Yes thank you. Off to movie jail he goes.

>On set, he’ll carry one of the 60-some antique walking sticks he has in his collection (though he walks just fine).
Holy shit what a fucking faggot.

Getting cucked

>these women are 50 years old

spy was really funny. I own it, but ghostbusters can go fuck itself

Those are cosplayers, you want to get really angry, look at the book cover, pic related.

I think the only way for Feig to get out of movie jail is a Freaks and Geeks reunion. People have been wanting that forever.

Only now did I realize that Paul Feig was Mr Pool in Sabrina.

No mate, has to gross double it's budget.

Fantastic 4 didn't do that.

Nah, even faggots like men, this guy is human shit and he knows it, he mocks men, but if we ever invented him to have drinks with us, he would start crying and be so happy.

i dont get it

why am i supposed to be angry?

Paul feig is done

that's what he's saying, it made back its budget yet was still a box office failure because it didn't even double it.

>wears custom three-piece suit
>over sixty custom walking sticks
>"I wanted for little girls to be able to see themselves up on the screen"
>brought to you by the man who brought women shitting in the street to the screen

Making five cents for every dollar invested isn't a success.

Hell,
I'm gonna risk $100 get back $10 and claim that was a good business venture? Maybe if I'm a feminist shilling ghostbusters 2016.

they look like assholes, not to mention they're modeling themselves after king asshole himself steve jobs, turtlenecks and everything

Dude could have done an original flick with those chicks for like 50 mil, and made some money the way he did with his other films.

Dumb ass leftists don't realize that their skewed view of the world isn't shared by the majority, and it cost Sony over 100 mil in losses to learn that lesson.

how much has ghostbusters made after last weekend?

To be fair, it's Sony, so let them be fucked.

#hurryupanddiesony.

He made a movie about india?

Exactly: not enough yet.

Why is he pretending that women have never starred in movies?

>Hahahahaha, joke's on you, you made me shit myself

>"I wanted for little girls to be able to see themselves up on the screen"

When is this leftist meme going to end....oh, yea, never.