What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?
Do you think she'll get an oscar next year?
In my opinion she deserved one for Brooklyn already, her performance was amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6A3H3jD-u0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what's next for her career?

Sucking Jew Cock to get her Oscar.

>Do you think she'll get an Oscar next year?

Same answer as it was for question one.

Quit making threads about this horse faced bitch.

I want her to throw up a potato stew on my face and dick.

terrible post

delete yourself

I was watching The Night Of yesterday and this Sersha look alike showed up
She's setting the trends now!

Do you go out of your way to be the least liked tripfag?

No, I do troll a lot though.

Brooklyn was great

he's a stupid bully, that's all

Brooklyn was boring.

How does one find these rare Sershas?

was that the one where she took a dump in a bucket?

good movie.

I like fake Krager tbqh

and i liked your trips

Mostly from other posts and her rare fan pages that still exist

She is managing her career pretty well though. Byzantium was great, Hanna was great, The lovely bones was so fucking great that i can never watch it again...

In all seriousness she is been really consistent with the projects she takes part on.
As for the oscars we all know the academy is rotten. It just doesn't mean the same anymore.

Berlin, Cannes or Sitges is where the real thing is at today.

I'm just glad she didn't do any capeshit yet
She seems very picky when, it comes to roles

No one wants to see her in capeshit.

You and me both. It doesn't look as if that trend is stopping anytime soon though...

I'd eat that potato if you know what I mean

Please post the webm where she's in the car

naughty girl

potatobutt

holy cow that's lewd

can we all agree that sersh has a lovely cute butt

and an even lovelier face

One smug sersha a day keeps the sadness away

Does she like american guys?

she doesn't like boys

Yum

Was Brookline amazing?

Yes

>saoirse ronan will never be your childhood friend
>you will never rediscover each other later in life, mature and accomplished
>she will never offer her cherubic personality to your adorable charms
>you will never get married and have a few kids
>you will never be the stay-at-home father for her adorable irish ratlings
>she will never return from a hard year's acting to pound your nuts off and squelch out another child
>you will never be on your deathbed waiting for her, and die at her bosom with her smiling through tears at you
fuck my life

not again

You left out a couple duds there m8.

That kid getting fucking brained in "How I Live Now" is pure cranialkino tho.

She and based Goose in a comedy

Her father is her suitcase pimp:

youtube.com/watch?v=6A3H3jD-u0Y

bumpan

so freaking cute

I think she did excellent job on what she was given. It was one of the best I had seen around last year ; however, the subject matter itself is way passed prime, since we all live in period that the feminism is on the rise. Or they should've found new kind of writers to giggle with the subject that represents the old value. Amy Shumer & "Trainwreck" was like THAT, user.

That's a lie. Please stop perpetuating it

#BLACKED

they fucked

Any recommendations of what to watch with this qt in? She looks delicious. I bet she smells good even when she hasn't washed for a day or two.

Please. She could do so much better (not that she ever would)

Hanna, Brooklyn, Byzantium, Lovely Bones, Grand Budapest Hotel and The Way Back

She "upgraded"

Thanks man, I've seen lovely bones, probably a bit young at that age but I didn't realise it was her.
Hanna ! Ok, I've seen that too. They rest are going onto my to watch list. I might like the Grand Budapest hotel, isn't that the same director who did The Life Aquatic? I loved that film.

>What's next for her career?

A Romcom in the 50s where she plays a rich first year university student that ends up starting her first sexual relationship with Gemma who is the Liberian of the university.

Seriously stop with this lesbian nonsense. Not only is it absolutely degenerate but just think what a waste it would be to human... Permian extinction levels of waste

Yes, I bet you like the work of Wes Anderson, he's a great director
Give City of Ember a try too, it's great fun
You might like Violet and Daisy though but a lot of people don't, it's a decent movie but nothing amazing

she fucked them all

I realised I was being a bit lazy and should just look it up. I've seen Fantastic Mr Fox and Moonrise Kingdom so you're right I should do because I like his stuff.
I saw how highly rated The Grand Budapest was but just dismissed it because it didn't intrigue me.
Wouldn't take much effort for me to at least stick it on and see how it goes.

>she fucked them all

Your embarrassing only yourself

"I bet you like the work of Wes Anderson" is just a meme, didn't want to seem mean or anything, he's a legit good director with a very specific style.
If you liked some of his movies there's no reason you won't like his others, Life Aquatic being in my opinion his worst movie

If i can't have her, no one else can except lesbians

Lesbians are a myth. Lesbians exist as a consequence of thier hatred of men.

Sersha is too pure

Exactly, I do get your point, I should have really sought out other things by him if he's this unique person in a quite unimaginative mess of uninspired directors or writers that seem to churn out crap in Hollywood.
He doesn't seem to have a ton of stuff to check out but there is still plenty if that makes sense.

Gives me something to watch!!!

every woman is lesbian after a certain amount of alcohol :)

We call those "women" whores user. I don't think sersha even drinks anything stronger than tea

She's too white and pure to be celebrated by Hollywood. To fix this, some of her options are:

-Date a nigger/spic
-Get a lot of tattoos
-Get plastic surgery
-Come out as lesbian
-Contract HIV or get some other serious disease/disability

DarkX when?

And apple juice

Why do anti-waifu people never complain about these threads when they are the only waifu threads that are ever up?

Of course.

Oh user, it seems she can handle the double amount of alcohol that I (or my friends) can

kys bitch

Look at the size of that glass, she's 100% pure

Everyone loves sersha.

That's clearly Coca-Cola.

there's literally a MEW thread about to hit bump limit though

>MEW

Wait... Is she still a thing? The last I remember seeing her was during the fappening leaks

no bully pls

please be nice to MEWbros user
remember that you don't choose your waifu

No bully intended user. Just haven't seen her in anything nor have I seen any threads about her.

I'm such an idiot I just realised that she was in cloverfield

Ain't that the truth. Remember the time Sershbros were ridiculed? Every waifuist goes through bad times

And Braindead, it seems like a decent serie, didn't give it a try yet though

Might have to look into that desu, the premise is interesting

I'm not a waifufag but I respect Sasoirse for manging to get her shit together even when her career wasn't looking so good and she was on some kinda GOMAD bulk.

Now she doing pretty good and the others in that pic are now in trouble with their careers.

>Fat sersha = best sersha

Never forget

that's just slight chub pal

anyways I agree

>Don't worry user, I have a fast metabolism!

;_;

You will never feed sersha and watch her grow into a comfortable size

God I just want to smoke cigarettes with her and have her kiss me and blow smoke into my mouth and then grow old together and simultaneously die of cancer

I'm out of words

>mfw her getting fat at some point in her life makes her even hotter and more relatable to

Don't judge user, we all have different ideas of heaven with sersha