Who here /mischief/ at movie theaters?

Who here /mischief/ at movie theaters?

I like to go to the theater restroom and smear feces all the sink faucet, the knobs, flusher, etc. I also make contraptions with the toilet paper to nestle my feces.

I always laugh thinking about the poor wage cuck who has to clean my shit up.

What are some good ways to ruin wage cucks jobs? I hear releasing flies and moths in the theater causes them to fly around in the projector and ruin the film for normies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting
yppm.removed.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone should murder you desu

Crickets. Buy a shitload of live crickets and just empty the tub.

MOP. IT. UP. WAGIE.

I peed all over the floor once

like moved into the centre of the room and just went

was liberating desu

The guy who did that must be a real joker

I'm actually trying to get into /mischief/
Can someone enlighten me? I don't wanna start by doing extreme risky shit, but I wanna fucking wagies some work
Any Ideas?

If the theater is pretty empty I'll fling all of my uneaten popcorn around the theater. Put my half filled soda om the ground and kick it, spilling it down the aisle and under the seats. At crowded theaters I'll sit back and wait for everyone to leave and whenever i see drinks or popcorn I'll also kick and fling them around.

With the messes i make you'd think the theater was packed kek.

carry a graffiti style marker with you

>projector
It's not 2004 any more

that is pretty hilarious in fairness

are those bloodstains on the seat or what?

fuck mang

Start out with just dumping left over cola and pop corn on the ground.

If you want to be real risky just piss on the theater floor

I do that a lot. I'm not ballsy enough to yake a shit in the top row's corner. Maybe some day I'll pinch a small one off

holy god

this now a prehistoric meme thread

post your prehistoric memes

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I dont understand whats going on here, why did someone just stick flags in a seat? Or is there fishing line between the 2 flag seats to fuck with people walking in between them

CLEAN IT

But seriously what are the flags for? Was this from a movie shooting and they're marking blood or was this just a mischievious non-wage cuck?

Are those cheese slices?

Reverse search says it's the Aurora shooting crime scene.

...d-do you really not know?...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Aurora_shooting

>All the these autist edgelords in this thread

place a bottled water with the lid off on the floor and wait for somebody to accidentally kick it when walking past

subtle chaos

It's a crime scene.

>implying anyone in this thread has done anything remotely mischievous
It's all just their ebin power fantasy they have while they sit in their mom's basement and watch camrips from India.

This shit cracks me up. I was thinking about taping something smelly and slow release under a seat or something.
Maybe a semi-opened can of sardines or something

From the thumbnail I thought someone had crafted a voracious fish out of toilet paper.
I was disappointed

so you are enjoying a movie right?

But here's the thing, you need to do a mid movie poop after you finished your gallon of popcorn

what are you going to do?, miss the rest of the movie like usual?

Heres a handy tip

1.slide that empty bucket to the back of your seat
2.slowly stand up in a hover motion
(you will now notice the seat is half lifted, If you do this correctly it looks like you are still sitting town)
3.drop your pants just past your buttocks (not all the way down to you ankles)
4. separate your butt cheeks
5.lean back so you clear the newly formed gap
6.poop and wait for a soft thud (the theater will be loud, so listen with your feet)
7.you will notice you wont need to wipe so bad after spreading
8. roll container down the isle clearing you of any wrong doing, remember it will roll at an angle
9. enjoy as you haven't missed any of the movie

spit on the handles to the theatre room or spit in your hand and wipe them, its one of my favourites

Wouldn't work, most seats in cinemas flip up when not accommodating a butt.

enjoy getting the shit-kicked out of you by a chad with his stacy who dont want to smell your shit. or worst, a tyone and lakwanda. you will be dead after the movie, cuck.

Smells of blood and butter

Crunch a few stink bombs on the way out, wagecucks will have to not only have to clean the cinema but also work with a rancid egg smell.

I take a small sewing needle and as I pretend to browse I punch holes in the bottom of the bottles of the fizzy drinks in the fridge.
I leave one unharmed which I take to the counter and purchase.
They never realize until it's too late.

maybe on your first run kiddo

OP has suffered a trauma in early childhood that fuels his anger. He gets "revenge" on total strangers because he wants them to feel the pain he does. OP was probably raped by a family member and covered in his own excrement, hence the common theme of spreading feces.

>Go to local movie theatre
>"I'd like to see suicide squad p-please"
>"Alrighty, we do have to warn you its rotten tomatoes is less than 50 percent"
>"Yes I know"
>"Would you please ring the tomato bell then?"
>Begrudgingly walk over to the bell and pull its thick rope
>The clanging rings throughout the theatre alerting the theatre goers
>Everyone stares at me
>They reach into their theatre buckets and grab the tomatoes they bought for 59.99
>"Come on Timmy throw the tomato! He wants to watch suicide squad"
>"Is it bad mommy?"
>No but ghostbusters is better honey
>Get pelted by rotten tomatoes, if only I had brought by tomato coat
>Luckily one of the showers were open, so I could wash myself off
>Penis inspector walks in while I'm showering
>"Ghostbusters to the right side, suicide squad to the left"
>I'm the only one to the left
>"Son you know it has a tomato score of less than 50?"
>Yeah
>"Well it says on the chart you must have penis rating of less than two to see it"
>He inspects my penis
>"Hmm, I'd say maybe a 3, but it's not as clean as possible, so it's got to be 1.9."
>"Thank Snyder" I whisper to myself
>Finally get to the usher
>"Tickets please"
>Hand the diverse usher my ticket
>"Where is your partner?"
>"Oh I'm by myself"
>"Sorry no singles policy"

Fucking Harkins

Cum in a condom the day before and fling it somewhere in the cinema. These janny faggots are used to cleaning up popcorn and drinks, you gotta really make them wince.

>all these mad wagecucks

Underage theater cleaners deserve ZERO of your respect

Is this shitposting IRL ?

The perfect form of mischief

I like to pull the toilet roll out of it's container and jam it down the toilet, completely whole. In a few minutes it'll absorb all the water and clog that bitch up nice. People will piss onto it so the cleaner has a lovely job to remove it afterwards.

>I actually used to work as a janitor
>the stuff in this thread isn't even close to how bad it could actually get

Sit on a cheap bar of chocolate the whole movie then release it all over the seat just before you leave.

>local theater has free refill policy
>during any semi jump scare part I throw my soda and popcorn across the theater.
>rinse and repeat.

you mad wagecuck? hahaha clean up my poopoo

share some tips

put razors under the seat kek gets em every time

Seeing so many good ideas here, I'm pretty uncreative myself. I just whip my extra large soda at the screen and leave when something I disapprove of happens like if the villain walks into the room slowly clapping his hands after his henchmen have been bested or there's a nigger on screen.

Bring some eggs in and crack them as you leave.

I love the idea of a wagecuck cleaning, seeing the eggs and thinking 'who the actual fuck brings eggs into a cinema?'

Worse than yellow pee pee monster?
yppm.removed.us/

Spot the wage cucks itt

How's it feel to get paid minimum wage for cleaning up my intentional messes? And here's the kicker: i never get in trouble. But here I'll make you feel better. Me doing this shit to you is making you a better person. This hard work and tolerance is a valuable tool in life. Maybe if you ever get a real job you'll be able to apply these lessons you've learned.

I have the next two days off. I'll probably see finding dory because why the fuck not? But more importantly it'll most likely be completely dead in the theater. What should i do to make the biggest mess possible by one person?

>pretending to be pathetic

Who /boobytraps/ here?
I like to bring some clear fishing line in and tie it in various spots. Wagecuck will be cleaning and trip right over my device.

Wear a big coat and smuggle a bag of goodies in. By goodies I mean some of the most rancid stuff imaginable. Dirty nappies, bags of shit, a few rodents etc.

God damn that's top tier mischief especially knowing they'll have to clean the actual screens. For real though buy some crickets or start collecting moths in a mason jar and bring it with you to the theatre to open up once the lights are doused.

They mark bullet trajectories

>not one post with any picture evidence
Really makes you think...

Bring in a hornets nest, seal it in a bag until the end of the movie but when the time is right, let those beauties go free.
They'll need to bring in professional help to remove them.

>steal a paint can from the utility closet
>take it to the bathroom and poo in it
>string TP everywhere and piss all over it
>tell a worker someone left a big mess in the bathroom
>he walks in and sees it
>trips the fishing line I planted infront of the door
>paintcan on a string is triggered and clocks him in the face
>spills my poopoo all over him
>walk back to theater and dump a bucket of popcorn on the floor

Yes

>had to clean womens bathrooms
>open a stall
>there is blood and watery shit covering the toilet lid
>on the wall in the stall is a little metal box to put pads and tampons since they don't flush well
>the box is overflowing with used bloody pads and tampons, spilling out onto the floor
>reflect on the irony of calling them sanitary napkins when this is dangerously unsanitary
>the box has no liner so I have to scoop the bloody used pads and tampons with my hand
>often there are blood clots in the bottom of the box that I have to pick up individually
>tears in my eyes because it reeks of piss and blood and shit
>takes 30 minutes to clean it all
>there are 8 stalls in total each worse than the last
>4 hours later they're back to being destroyed

>ywn see the last great kino scene and then be taken out of your misery before seeing the letdown that is the rest of TDKR

Uh, those boxes are supposed to be collected and trasported to a place for the contents to be destroyed, it's biohazard waste.

I'd almost feel sorry for these cunts if I wasn't being charged £4 for a bag of fucking maltesers.
I'm entitled to that mess I made you robbing cunts.

How do you people pull this shit off ?
I mean aren't there people next to you waiting to rat you out ?

Haven't you ever been to the movies mid-week during school time? It's always dead as fuck.

>the box has no liner so I have to scoop the bloody used pads and tampons with my hand

As an EMT, this triggers me

no

snitches get stitches

>yppm.removed.us/
>Attacks College 1
How do you not get electrocuted by pissing on power sockets ?

Don't they have cameras in movie theatre?

I get one of those hiking drink bags with the straw and wear it under my shirt. But I wear it upside down, the nozzle attached to a length of surgical tubing with a makeshift stop at the end that I feed down my pant leg. I fill it up with of blood at the butcher's then go see a movie and halfway through remove the plug and the ox blood runs out and seeps over the floor, ruining the carpet.

kek nahh faam

Nothing is better than buying a large popcorn and using it as breadcrumb trail all across the theater from the moment you bought it. The looks on their faces after you start throwing it out right after buying it all the way to your seat is priceless. Shock turning to disbelief then anger is pure mischief kino.

This is high level shit though because it's public and managers will often come out. Fall back to a default autism excuse usually works and wage chicks clean it up. Only for me to leave at the end doing it all over again.

I just got an idea. Fill a large drink cup from a fast food place with months and run a string through the lid. Mid movie roll the cup down toward the screen to get it at least 2 rows away from you then yank the string to release the moths!

personally everytime i go to the theater by the end of the movie i intentionally try to make as much a mess as possible, i empty all my food onto the ground just pour my drink all over the floor and chuck my popcorn all over it. I kick over all the food containers and buckets to make sure the shit is spilled. After exiting the movie I go into the bathroom and blast piss all over the toilet paper, seats, sinks, soap and floor. it's pretty funny and im actually helping the employees by giving them work. i feel a bit of pride knowing i've done a good deed by helping someone out and not expecting anything in return

they mark where the bullets came from

Smuggle a bottle of olive oil in and pour it over the floor at the end. That shit is a nightmare to clean up and it'll probably ruin any mop they use too.

I work at a morgue so I cut off fingers, penises, and other body parts of dead people and if the movie is bad, I hide them around the theater. I once put a black cock in a toilet for the heck of it.

To add on this, bring a bottle of melted fat/lard. Pour it over the floor and let that shit harden.

Now that is top mischief

lard comes in bottles now?

Kek @ this wage cuck

But seriously, women are so much grosser than men.

I'll stick to cute trannies

Melt it yourself in a saucepan and pour it into a bottle for easy smuggling. Dedicated /mischief/ only.

>them dubs

Now that's what I call the true Sup Forums experience.

>Thought someone stole some of those powerline flags and /mischief/'d in the theater
>mfw I realize what those flags mean

ITT: MOM's

Nice

Bring sticks of butter and rub the floor with them. People slip really easy in it.

sometimes, I don't wash my hands before leaving the bathroom

Does anyone else poke normies with AIDS blood on a needle? I love knowing they'll slowly die of an incurable disease.

>go on youtube
>record some snackbar yelling "Allahu Akbar" with my tape recorder
>be first in the theater
>set the tape recorder somewhere I'm not at under a seat
>play the sound before a movie begins or after it ends
>watch the panic unfold

Seriously if I had aids thats exactly what I would do.

Wagecuck report in

You NEETs think you guys have all the fun, but sometimes me and my pals go all bukake into the butter bottle just to add that little salt you guys love.

>die of hiv

maybe in africa

As a part time job you could do worse, even if some dirtbag wants to mess up the place on purpose. Then again, my country barely has any jobs that pay as little as american minimum wage so we dont really have these truly miserable semi-slaves.

In think cleaners are probably pretty immune to feces and have good tools to clean it quickly. If you smear it on wall theyll probably just hose it off while you have to deal with shit in a more prolonged, far more intimate way. I find vomit more disgusting if you can manage that.

Living with HIV/AIDS is pretty manageable now, it's not a death sentence like it used to be.

You

pics?

>butter
>on popcorn
im not a fat fuck thanks, personally i just pour tons of butter in a cup, and pour it down the aisle at the end of the movie have fun cleaning wagie