APOLIGIZE

APOLIGIZE

Harley was a 10/10. So damn fuckable. Joker was great. Why the fuck does joker have to be all "deep" and psychological. I for one am happy the joker is a scary thug.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAYgZEMMWxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This movie was somehow worse than BvS.

You apologize for shilling garbage.

I liked him for the most part aswell.

Only part I didn't like was the end seeing him in swatgear, he just looked like a guy in makeup at that point. Dont know why it bothered me but it did

Get some taste or go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums you complete pleb

>Why the fuck does joker have to be all "deep" and psychological.
Fanboys won't be happy until he's portrayed so crazy he eats his own shit

>Implying BvS wasnt 5/5 film

Seriously, the movie wasn't nearly half as bad as shills try to make it. It was quite entertaining and people who think it was way worse than any of the recent Marvel movies is either a hypocritical underage fanboy or a complete fucking moron - no it's all the same capeshit.

There should have been more Joker though.

Nah fuck you. Mad neck beard

Yeah that was off-putting

Stopped when you called Harley fuckable. Pathetic.

Harley was so cringe it hurt my eyes

why was he always breathing like a dog or some kind of animal
really offputting

i was actually one of the test audiences that got to watch the original cut of the movie before they changed it due to test audiences, and it was actually MUCH MUCH MUCH better. The plot flowed alot better in it. The movie was just as dark but the humor also suited that. Once the test audiences complained it seemed they made the movie feel more "quipier". I really hope they release a director's cut of the movie. It was much better imo, the theatrical cut seems to be tailor made to please more plebs.

You wouldn't fuck Margot?

Did Joker remind anyone else of James Franco in Spring Breakers?

>Harley was a 10/10. So damn fuckable.

Fuck a fridge with a concave ass? Naw, I'm good.

>2016
>Not fucking fridges

It's like you are going to stay virgin your whole life, buddy.

Agree.
>People complain about "pseudo-intellectual bullshit" in BvS
>Same people whine about how Nolan's "le high school anarchist" Joker was better

Fucking delicious irony.

But Joker in Dark knight was objectively better

>implying my girlfriend is an ugly fridge
Only virgins find this chick attractive.

>Harley Quinn looks like that?!?

kill urself my man

Harley is 2/10, Would not touch. I just know. I fuck 10/10 womens all the time.

Eat shit, I'm not even a DC fagboy and as shitty as BvS was this film wasn't it.

you are lying through your teeth, as long as you arent gay, which im guessong you are, no man would every turn down free ass, especially from margot robbie.

>lying on the internet that you have a girlfriend

when will the tears stop

>no one will fuck me so no one else on the internet can get laid either
It's reached a sad level, bro.

Ayer said no directors cut though :(

I fucking hate Trailer Park

Ledger Joker was a phenomenal performance, but we haven't had a real chance to see Leto's Joker thanks to WB's shitty editing.

That being said, my original point still stands.
Nolan's films are equally full of vaguely psychological babble.

Wait til we see more Joker in a proper film... then we can start comparing. Ledger was basically the star of TDK. Leto was a glorified cameo in the final cut of SS.

;(

Please. I can only laugh so hard

When you're Batman's main antagonist, coming across as a surface level albino version of Juggalo Scarface is a little disappointing. Besides, it's painfully obvious that they shoehorned him in there to get audiences into theatres. Either give him a meatier part where he can really get a chance to flesh out his version of the character or just fuck off.

Goddamn, WB, it's like you're purposefully going out of your way to do everything off kilter. Get your shit together, assholes.

Am I the only guy here that would marry that ass??

She looked really hot as a plain housewife with joker too

No.
This fridge shit is a meme.
Yes, there are curvier girls.
But she is objectively attractive and seems to have a great personality in interviews.

The movie was pretty good for what it is. It was much better than captain America type bullshit.

Better body than my gfs to be honest with you familia

Literally the only part when hes actually the joker

What do you mean "surface level?" What is deeper for you?

The problem is that Ayer and Leto didn't shoehorn him in. They shot a fuckload of footage with him and Leto gave the performance is all (whether or not you think his method shit is dumb).

The problem is that WB shoehorned him into the final cut. They cucked Snyder out of his original cuts of MoS and BvS too. Not sure why they keep hiring good directors and then forcing them to butcher their films for theatrical release.

welp i guess this movie will forever live in shitter history.

>She looked really hot as a plain housewife with joker too
This was unironically cute as fuck. Would marry/10.

I went to this movie but didnt really pay attention because there was a Stacy next to me (with her chad on other side) and she had these sandals on that she took off for comfort. She sat Indian style and put them on the seat in front of her etc. So I spent the whole time watching that.

That's the beauty of it imo

He's just a hoodlum out of control yet Batman can't take him down

Yikes

>Fantasy is to be a married normie
Made me baww

My fantasy as well

>Still looks like Paul Allen
Seriously how the fuck does he refuse to age

Mmmm what a little whore

He just came across as sort of one-dimensional thug to me, more like one of Joker's henchmen than the Joker himself. His whole presence just felt completely wasted in this movie. But then again, it's hard to really tell when you only give the poor bastard seven minutes of screen time.

But I do agree there's way too much studio intervention with these movies and it shows.

He's not even a scary thug though

It's unsettling.

Remember how Tom Cruise looked eternally 25 until he hit his late 40's?

I think he'll make it another 3 years, maybe 4 and it'll be a night and day difference. But whatever he does it works like a charm

How is that even possible

>posts a pic from a music video

?

She started before the movie even started, I never stood a chance. I swear I could smell them, I should have taken pics or vids. She even did that kid thing where you put your shirt over your legs and her feet on the seat

Agreed. He was awesome. Having a blast being spooky as fuck, balls out. Harley and him were the best part. Nolan babbies are triggered bc he's not le anarchist hobo.

>surface level

What did he meme by this?

was probably this scene and the helicopter where i actually enjoyed the character, i think you need more drugs

I think he had more than enough screentime. Harley was the main character here not joker. I didn't mind. Most of you guys didn't want to see him anyway

WB only listened to all you neckbeards and have you what you wanted

After TDK people have convinced themselves that Joker should be an anarchic terrorist on a mission. And he's really not.

That's why the Nolanverse is self-contained. Great movies, but little to do with the actual characters.

It's a shame he's getting so much shit from normies/nolancucks. He brought fun back to the role. Ridiculousness too.

My gf has a big ass and big tits but her weight has gotten out of control

I'd kill for a skinny gf desu.

HONKA HONKA

Bushes that bitch, faggot.

If she "let herself go", let her go

They only know Ledger's version. And this

People being pissed about Joker's performance made me realize way too many people take that character too seriously.

He was a joy to watch in this movie, infact his scenes were the only thing that made me even feel like staying in the theatre.

Agreed Harley was hot as hell and this movie was honestly great

>HONKA HONKA

He's the joker from the golden age,like Nicholson's joker

Loved joker's car I really want whatever that was

The chemical vat scene was cool

Him in the chopper laughing while shooting his gold ak was really funny

Best joker desu

agreed, great scenes

His weird growly breathing was bretty off-putting. And I laughed my ass off when he turned into Paul Allen.

looked like that all the way through tbqh. but it was definitely more noticable in that scene

Any decent quality pics of the old Alex Ross costume shots? Transcendent, fleeting moment.

Also this early leaked image wasnt in it at all huh, or this outfit?

Shame it seems they cut lot of potential kino

I don't remember this.

There's some HD scenes in the video for the chemicals vat song though.
youtube.com/watch?v=LAYgZEMMWxo

>Tfw the joker will never be your bf
:(