ITT - genuinely sympathetic bad guys

ITT - genuinely sympathetic bad guys

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ITT - genuinely sympathetic bad guys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Sympathetic bad guy" means the bad guy possessed a lot of sympathy for other people. It doesn't mean what I imagine you're trying to convey - that he is a bad guy with whom you sympathize. Thank you.

>catcher

Adolf Hitler

Yes it does

This. He was a good boy

You are in urgent need of grammar lessons.

Ironic....

My grammar is impeccable which is more than I can say for your cum stained mother. Kys.

You're thinking of "empathetic", not "sympathetic", retard.

Again, no. Read a dictionary then kys for being so stupid.

Please stop trolling.

ITT AMICABLE BAD GUYS

only one right answer imo

I know you've taken the lesson I provided on board, and you now realise you were once an idiot. You're welcome. I would've appreciated some gratitude, but it isn't necessary - I do it for free.

Welp, thanks for ruining the thread I guess.

This thread is copypasta that's been spammed for half a decade. Kill yourself for being so fucking new.

he was just being loyal

;__;

No it isn't. Just accept for once that you are an autist that ruins everything for everyone around you, which is why people reject you all the time.

Who dindu nuffin

Joseph Stalin

>this thread isn't copypasta that has been spammed for years
First you don't know proper grammar and now this? You are chronically retarded.

It doesn't matter if it's a copypasta because it has potential for interesting discussion.

As I said, autist who ruins everything for everyone.

I'm guessing you're some faggot I destroyed in another thread if you're this committed to a blatantly false cause.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ITT - genuinely sympathetic bad guys/

Find a single thread among the bunch with "interesting discussion". There aren't any because everyone else on this board knows this thread is dildos. Everyone except you, lil newfag.

Fuck off back to whatever shit heap you came from.