BRING ME THE BAT

BRING ME THE BAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRzrJiIrWGY
showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-5-2016.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MDE needs to get a new fucking mic. IDC if it's supposed to be part of his vision or something but I can't watch more than an episode or two of Kickstarter TV before I get too irritated and turn it off

it does get better

BROTHERS

shit i forget the one with nick and charls in the hallway and nicks walking in and out of doors towards the end someone post it please? thats my current favorite as im pretty new to these guys and didnt even know nick was funny

>tfw Sam is actually a legit no irony at all white nationalist
>somehow has a show on adult swim
>all the comments under his videos are unambiguously racist and antisemitic

I feel really guilty for thinking some of his stuff is funny but I immediately get turned off when he goes on non-comedic sincere rants about the Mossad tracking him down and shit like that or simply saying the word "Jew" to has a lot of comedic mileage in his world.

you touched my chocolates

and now ya dead

nevermind i found it

youtube.com/watch?v=dRzrJiIrWGY

I BEAT UP GUYS HALF YOUR SIZE

yea thanks haha

I know you're joking but I was curious a while back, he stated he was more libertarian than anything which seems about right, he doesn't hate blacks or anything just hates the pandering and people bending over for shit like blm or other countries

Actually he isn't and the fact that Georgio is one makes him sad

I'm not actually. I've been watching MDE since 2011, and I'be always felt guilty about thinking Sam was funny. Paradigm Shift is one of the funniest things I have ever seen and its that way because his retarded bro nazi shit is toned down a lot

Sam is unequivocally an supreme autist who has no real emotions, hates women, blacks, is a rapist, has fucked a tranny, has no friends, and actually wants to kill batman.

He has never made a joke ever so stop polluting the (non-comedy) movement and the (non-humorous) message.

lmao you triggered breh?

>bro nazi
Combining two buzzwords that's original

KRAICS DONT GET SCREWED

>World Peace killing it in the ratings

showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-friday-cable-originals-network-finals-8-5-2016.html

Holy shit, Sam is fucking set. All he has to do is not fuck it up

and wasnt this supposed to be the weakest episode too?

>that fucking hand flip

it was deserved just for this scene

AS district head here. This guy and his show have been nothing but a pain in the ass. He keeps sending ideas for possible publicity stunts, including fake controversy involving the studio, and he doesn't realize his show is one of many and not a high priority. The only reason he got this show was because he fucked a boss's daughter.

If you're a fan of him, enjoy it while it lasts, because this is the end of the road for Sam in Tinseltown. He came here expecting to be treated like Tim Heidecker or Eric Andre, and then had a breakdown on a moleculear level when nobody wanted anything to do with his crap show. When he saw he wasn't going to get what he wanted, he turned all apologetic.

Too late, schmuck. Your fifteen minutes were up before you arrived.

they said it was the most paletable episode and it was still censored to fuck lol. Apparently though the other episodes are such that to censor them would delete the majority of the episode so they're banking on [as] not censoring them as much

Imagine the show becomes successful and Sam's other shit comes to light. It might cause a real cultural shitstorm

k

What? No way!

He thinks blacks are ridiculous people who need to thank the white man for freeing them from slavery.

I really hope you're baiting. Feeling guilty about laughing at a joke because the person making it holds a view you don't agree with is fucking retard. I'm a right-winger who hates the modern left but that doesn't stop me from laughing at Tim Heidecker's shit.

>a literal fucking Nazi is doing well
I feel bad for you America

t. Abdullah

>retard
Meant to say retarded.

yeah whatever cuck

>a literal nazi
do you know what any of those words mean

You sound like an insufferable faggot. Who gives a shit what Sam believes? If you get triggered when he mocks Jews or minorities then just watch World Peace and his sketch videos and avoid his other stuff.

what other shit? he hates refugees and makes jokes about Jewish conspiracy theories, that's about it despite the impression most people seem to have of him

Anyone who thinks Sam is genuinely racist/xenophobic is fuckwit.

He just goes against the norm.

This board is for serious discussion only
see

God you really are reddit:the man.

Just stop watching his stuff.

>Sam Hyde
>not racist

Pick one. Anyone who's spent a night on the town with Sam knows he's a huge racist. And a funny one to boot. You're just projecting because you think you're a special snowflake that truly understands Sam's comedy.

I think it's basically a reaction to this whole notion of 'comedy has to be about punching up'
comedy involves two people. the person telling the joke and the person receiving the joke. when I joke to my friend about jews running the world I'm not talking about jews, I'm talking about me and my friend. I'm indirectly asking my friend if I'm an unhinged anti-semite or if he's an unhinged anti-semite and what it means to be an unhinged anti-semite

No, you are actually crazy if you think he isn't.

I don't know how he did it, they must have missed his posts on Reddit and pictures with Veev.

Give examples of his racism.

Not his videos where he's baiting privileged white liberals into yelling at him.

Give me evidence.

Like I said, if you ever hung out with him, you'd know. He isn't some clever liberal ironically playing a right winger.