Man of Steel 2 announced,ZACK Snyder

features Bizzarro as main enemy more in details

thewrap.com/warner-bros-puts-man-of-steel-sequel-into-active-development-exclusive/
Henry Cavill‘s Superman will fly solo again in a sequel to “Man of Steel” going into active development at Warner Bros., a person familiar with the project told TheWrap.

Despite Superman’s battle with Batman, DC has been silent on a sequel to “Man of Steel” featuring Superman solo, leading many frustrated fanboys to believe that another film wasn’t going to happen. But a person close to the project told TheWrap that Superman is a top priority for the studio and getting the character right for audiences is of tantamount importance.
KINO RETURNS

Please keep zack the hack as far away from this as fucking possible

LOOKS LIKE KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Sounds exciting, desu.

Great... A sequel no-one wants to a film no-one liked

this will make history as the worst trilogy ever

Why would he want to come back after the way you roasties and manchildren have treated him? He hasn't once attacked back.

Isn't Bizzarro just a retarded Superman?

To nu-males

It's literally Doomsday but with Cavill's face instead of Zod's.

Retarded clone with heat breath and ice vision.

It doesn't mention Bizzaro anywhere

Lol keep telling yourself that.

Justice League is obviously the cap to his DCEU trilogy.

Someone needs to inform DC that we are not in the 1950s anymore and no one likes an invulnerable superhero who has the personality of a boring boy-scout.

His movies are the perfect counterattack.

K I N O
I
N
O

reddit has arrived

Yeah tell DC we're a bunch of faggotty liberals.

Lol get fucked.

Fuck off let this piece of shit die.

I don't want these hacks near the characters I love ever again. Stop shitting up everything good in the world.

>realize they will never please the shill critics, move on anyways
Based WB

now they need to lower and micromanahe their budgets, since there's no point in breaking box office records if in the long run the movies will underperform

MAN OF KINO

MAN OF KINO

Fuck off comicfag

Snyder is going to make you grow up whether you like it or not

>NOT MUH-

Lol what a loser.

Or perhaps I have good taste and I like a sense of tension in movies?
Sounds to me like you are the redditors here. Superman's invulnerability resonates with the sense of safety you guys get in your safe spaces.

BIZZARO BIZZARO

BIZZARO BIZZARO

I'M HELPING

>implying bizzarro hasn't been the star of the last two superman movies

But what if Bizzarro Snyder directs it?

Sounds to me like you wear glasses and a flannel.

>Superman's invulnerability
Didn't seem so invulnerable last time we saw him.

Kino brainiac incoming

And then there's these assholes.

>Two guys samefag with the exact same image

user...

Don't you Mean BIZZARO implying?

Do you know what the term "polarising" means?

Fuck off, the trend of anti-hero, flawed people is a tired concept and has become a cancer on society. It's literally a bullshit concept that helps people feel like they're still capable of doing good even though they are complete pieces of shit.

Coulsen was right.

I want Jor el the sun god inside of ME

i think it means "man of steel sucked":

I fucking love this picture.

Hey DC it's not 1986 anymore

I am bizarro Stormy

So it will have no style but an amazing story?

I'm ok with it.

BUCK BUCK

I'm regular Stormy

Nice, can't wait.

Rotten shills can suck a dick.

You know what I find most interesting about Marvel and DC movies? Their rewatchability.

I've never met anyone (fan boys included) who have watched any of the new Marvel movies more than once.

While MoS and BVS may have polarizing reviews, the ones who do like them tend to rewatch them (me included).

Pic related - these are your BVS haters.

And you'd be wrong.

>Snyder
>again

I'm white stormy.

>Zack Snyder
How does this hack still have a job?

>Bizzarro

If he's supposed to be the opposite of Superman in Man of Steel then will he be bright, cheerful, and protect civilians?

I watched winter soldier twice

He's married to the producer.
Also checked.

I hate the Bizzaros

i cant wait to give it poor reviews on every website i know even though i refuse to see it. hopefully we have 6-8 threads about it on the front page of Sup Forums as well. that would be great

>Superman is a top priority for the studio
>top priority
>priority
>Superman
RIP WB, DC

so, is Antje getting a role?

please please please please please come back Antje

In with you bro
Hyped as fuck for this

lmao

I like those digits, I hope she comes back

>Ty guy gives 2.5/4 to both
>Suicide Squad is rotten while Ghostbusters is fresh

Is this real life

pretty much every main character in movies is invulnerable why would they kill the mc to a franchise?

what's this from?

she's coming back, right?

...Can you validate our parking?

Marvel/DC debates should all go

sound honestly like a great popcorn movie.

hope the studio for once avoid meddling with the theatrical cut

who /Antje/ here?

she needs more prominent roles

>leading many frustrated fanboys to believe that another film wasn’t going to happen
Really?
REALLY?
Who???

Superman reminds us all of the true spirit which Alvis brought to the world, which is getting revenge upon our enemies and drinking till we can't fly straight.

Does it actually say Snyder is doing it? Sure his wife is a producer, but she can still be overridden and if WB wants a hit they won't be afraid to can Snyder

Hope springs eternal.

HESH WANTS SEX!

this is just wb trying to show visible support for the dceu to keep confidence up for suicide squad's second weekend, they'll say anything to stave off another huge drop like BvS second week. It's the same tactic as them announcing Green Lantern 2 immediately after the first opened to no money

>zack snyder
never change dc

Please not Hack Snyder

Top fucking kek, nice """""""""""kino"""""" DCucks

FULL CONTROL OF THE DCEU

BOTH DIRECTING AND PRODUCING

good.. enjoy your formulaic quip-flicks, faggots

My nigga.

Reeves Supes need to come back

enjoy your executive meddling, blatant Marvel copying and rushed cinematic universe

>Superman: Nu-male edition

Oh you mean like Suicide Squad and that Justice League trailer?

Powers and abilities
Main article: Powers and abilities of Superman

Bizarro is depicted as having all the abilities of Superman, although in some incarnations several of these traits have been reversed, such as

"freeze vision" instead of heat vision
"flame breath" instead of freeze breath
"vacuum breath" instead of super breath
"Bizarro telescopic vision" which allows Bizarro to see a "short distance behind his head" rather than a "long distance in front of his head"
"Bizarro microscopic vision" which makes objects "actually smaller to everyone" rather than merely "appear to be bigger to only the user"
"Bizarro X-ray vision" which allows Bizarro to "only see through lead" rather than the ability to "see through anything except lead"
"Telescopic X-ray vision" which caused Bizarro to shoot x-rays from his eyes from "fifty miles around"

Holy shit what a stupid character, comics are so fucking dumb.

They should have gone with Bizzaro being a creation of Luthor with Superman's DNA in BvS and leave Doomsday and Death of Superman for his solo movie.

>Holy shit what a stupid character
To be fair he's a holdover from the silver age which is silly as fuck, at best. Hopefully Mister Mxyzptlk is involved somehow as well.

>Comics are dumb
And ypou base this on Bizarro, not Superman himself?
OK.
I mean you're not wrong, but come on. Superman is a lot more ridiculous than Bizarro.

Yea we want bad boys with earrings that skateboard

Our new Luthor is going to become Brainiac for Justice League. His father will step forward and be the actual Luthor. Screenshot this post.

>Please keep zack the hack as far away from this as fucking possible

And a new actor, please

>features Bizzarro

So Superman against Man of Murder?

Oh great, so we get another tedious 40 minute sequence of invulnerable CGI men knocking each other into buildings.

>which allows Bizarro to "only see through lead" rather than the ability to "see through anything except lead"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeAnh5Mf3u4

that would be nice.

One was fantastic, two was mediocre, only 3 can really be called bad. Not even close to a bad trilogy.

This.

Zack Snyder is an example of a director clearly making his movies in his way.

They may not be great, but for the most part he obviously loves doing what he does, regardless of criticisms from the Internet and random critics.

Good for snyder. With the exception of Sucker Punch, i actually enjoy his movies.

underrated post

I bet Lex Luthorberg transforms himself into Bizarro

Tom Green to replace Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
The producers wanted a more realistic, grounded performance.