Why are there so few black woman x white man couples in tv/ movies?

Why are there so few black woman x white man couples in tv/ movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Census_Bureau_statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just fuck my bloodline up

No one is attracted to black women. Even black men find black women to be the least attractive.

It makes whiter kids that way.

Because white men aren't idiots whose sexual preferences can be manipulated by the electric Jew. Unlike women, who have no idea what the fuck is attractive and just follow what they prevailing mood is.

there's way more than vice versa

He went for the dark chocolate, good taste.

I think white men should fuck more black women and then leave them like a black daddy would.
At least the kid would only be half-retarded and would be able to take care of his momma.
This also gives black women less time to produce all-black babies.

Yeah sure thing. That's why this site is filled with jap lover weebs.

As if you wouldn't fuck the shit out of . She is top tier cute.

Regardless this destroys the white race

WHITED website when

Taking a race's women is easier than taking their men. Women are weak willed and often make decisions to spite their father and family. Men, even with family issues, will more often refuse to even entertain the idea of an interracial relationship (unless they lack any semblance of a father figure)

>Because white men aren't idiots

>Because white men aren't idiots whose sexual preferences can be manipulated by the electric Jew.
Did you really just say this on Sup Forums, the cunny-central of the internet

It's hilarious how Sup Forums thinks they are beyond brainwash, while parroting what Putin and the saudis tell them

Was it not one in Lakeview Terrace? Altough it was a part of the plot

she's pretty. i don't see the problem.

Did you really just imply it's easier for men to get laid than women?

>Men, even with family issues, will more often refuse to even entertain the idea of an interracial relationship

The most common interracial marriage in america is white man asian woman

This plan could be a good idea if it remained secret. The black women may be retarded enough not to notice it on their own, but the (((subverters))) won't be that easy to fool.

We have people being shot for having a Trump sticker right now and the media positive feedback of Trump bashing is no systematic the perpetrators probably see themselves as heroes. Just imagine the headlines two years after the phenomenon of mass BLEACHED begins.

Not exactly, but it certainly is getting easier for men to get laid. If you're a virgin, not by choice, by the age of 21, you've seriously messed up somewhere

>because white men aren't idiots

Well then by your logic you must not be white.

So? It's still uncommon and I bet their fathers hate the fact that their daughter hasn't married their own race

Putin I might consider, but the saudis? If nothing else, the now proven links between them and the liberal-cuckservative alliance would naturally repulse most Sup Forumsacks.

>so
It contradicts your whole spiel faggot. Or do these men turn into non actors because it disagrees with your retarded hypothesis?

You are right, there are a few... And it does make more sense that we should see them as opposed to BM X WF as there are less divorce rates between WM X BF

because you being a black and white couple is not a story and should not be the main focus of a story

This.

Why would a small amount of people, an exception, negate my argument, when I'm clearly referencing a majority and not the whole?

Because Black people would throw a fit, not even kidding, I gone out with some black girls that were pretty cute, black people hate seeing me with them, it was like I was telling the few quality women they had (don't blame them, they were hot, not trashy looking)

Men marry outracially more than women. Especially white men compared to white women. The meme is easily spread because seeing a beautiful white woman with a nigger provokes innate revulsion, but white women are the least likely category to marry outside their races.

Saudis hate the Jews, so there's some mutuality.

because the objective of racemixing/miscegenation/adultery in the media is to attack whites and white values, and the white female is more vulnerable to this type of suggestion

white culture is one of the few remaining barriers to complete global control

the white male will laugh at the suggestion of bleaching some monkey

>wanting nigger kids

I wonder whether that dude will wake up some day and realize what a horrible mistake he made

last gf was black and Mexican
she is now with another white guy
another friend just started dating a british black girl, though hebis hispanic they are technically white

You do start to see it somewhat more now in media.

Is this in America?

Saudis are notorious for being pro-Jew, not as friends (a Jew in Arabia would get stoned) but for geopolitics. The Jews are for various reasons more antagonistic with Iran, which is the main competition to the house of Saud for control of the region.

True. It can be just as taboo in the black community.

She'd be pretty if she had a normal nose

It literally doesn't have a bridge, just appears out of nowhere right above her lip forming an anchor-like shape

>Why would a small amount of people, an exception, negate my argument

Because it literally does negate your argument when it's documented that white men marry more outside their race than women you fucking retard

Wanna show me a stat to back that up?

>MFW my black GF and I had a fight three days ago and she hasn't spoken to me since.

I miss her, bros.

>in B4 "cuck."

Whelp, can't refute that argument. I hate white people now

((( kill yourself )))

>cuck
Unless you have a bull it doesn't apply here

You must be feeling really depressed, no matter what you do don't mix a bunch of sleeping pills with alcohol.

You're not a cuck. You're a race traitor.
How many Africans are there? Like, 2 billion - soon to be 4 billion in 2050. And how many whites? Maybe 800 million tops, soon to be something like 400 million in 2050. You are literally pissing away your distinct phenotype.

yes

MUH RACE

MUH CULTURE

MUH WOMEN

Nigger.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Census_Bureau_statistics
Not really hard to find.

Total white men out marrying: 697k.
Total white women: 609k.

In proportion, white women are those that have the fewest interracial marriages. Besides, if you live in a place where you don't see them everyday, the typical white woman going for negroes is not a great loss for muh ebin masterrace. If anything, the negroes are doing the natural selection for us.

1) Racial Marxism puts the idea of "whiteness" in the position of "Oppressor".

2) Gender Marxism puts the male or "patriarchy' in the position of " Oppressor".

Putting these two together it becomes obvious why Black Female/White Male is rarely used. It brings up ideas of an [nonexistent] white patriarchal system of which that particular black female is a victim (none of this is based on the character's feelings, but the interpreter). Sally Hemmings and Thomas Jefferson are routinely alluded to during these kinds of discussions (a common example being Kerry Washington by your typical black women on Twitter or Facebook).

Thus Black Male/White Female under these rules of Social interpretation is an attack tactic against the [again nonexistent] white patriarchy. Despite the fact that it's actually not that common when compared to Latin Male/White female which is far more pertinent just by sheer number and lasting marriage rates. BMWF also has extremely high odds of divorce and single motherhood.

3) It's extremely rare, but also the most likely not to end in divorce out of all the interracial couplings.

White males are more likely to put risk assessment into play when choosing a mate, and black women tend to be more loyal once you get past their rough exterior as they tend to know when they have a good thing going. Not to mention that good looking black women are EXTREMELY rare. A good percentage of the black female populus is overweight, has Herpes, been through dozens of partners, and that's not mention tge behavioral issues.

Also worthy of note is that the most common of interracial marriage is between White Males and Latin Females. White females tend to marry out of their race less than males, but the facts don't fit the prevailing agenda of inclusiveness in Hollywood circles, so the alternative is pushed.

1 billion africans 1 billion gooks 1 billion asians and over 1 billion whites with like 2 billion and 3 billion westerners and 1 billion nato + russia quit crying little fag.

So? Personal liberty trumps all.

Nigger

>Caring about your race's future
>Not just pleasing your dick
>Wanting children at all
Live for yourself you dummy

Cuck

This.

Not like these """"race realists"""" are going to have much children anyway

>Live for yourself you dummy

The single purpose of life itself is passing on your genes.

If you fail at this simple task, you become nothing more than a waste of genetic material.

I was literally considering doing just that.

It's funny that even as the alpha in the relationship everyone who sees the white guy's kids will assume he's cucked.

Because black bitches are ugly as fuck

Women fall for group psychology more than men do, and focusing on brainwashing white women also has the double effect of attacking white men who feel estranged or abandoned.

Women are basically the wind to a man's sails. The wind on it's own does nothing but act as a force in one direction. It's hard to sail against it, but when it blows with you you can go wherever you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=z49iZ0O1bSs