Will the hero win this time?

Will the hero win this time?

We can only hope.

Looks like good casting. L is black though, but he will probably die so it's okay.

I haven't watched the entire anime yet, but will they make the main characters as autistic as they really are?

It's called an "anti-hero" and no, he'll die like the self-righteous hypocrite he is

understatement of the century

>directed by adam wingard

No

Wait, Gaspard is Light? Wasn't a potato looking amerifat teen playing the character?

>murders an entire FBI team
>hero

lick more boots

don't even need cg

>not wanting a perfect new world without crime

Everyone dies ma man.

As long as they fix the fuck all retarded ending.

>Master genius outwits the smartest people on the planet and practically rules the world for years
>Loses because one of his accomplices made a fucking retarded decision that was totally out of character

>tfw we get the manga ending without the plot twist

>Light (White) outsmarts L (Black) & kills him

That's not going to go over well, so yeah L will win this time

:(

Fucking OP

feels bad man

>light is literally some fukhead who made it by nepotism

whats the twist ending?

let me guess he writes lights name down?

At least he's white

>let's make a black man outsmart a white male: the movie

I'll stick to the manga.

Misa a cute though

_______________yes__________________

>Lets take asian characters and make them not asian: the movie

I'll stick to the anime

A large number of anime characters look more similar to Europeans/Americans, and the Japanese agree.

L could be white. Light is obviously Japanese.

It makes me sad but i'll allow it cuz Defoe & QT Misa :)

Call Death Note juvenile (it is shounen manga) but it did bring up interesting questions for a kid's manga. Would you tolerate a monster if it 'cleaned' the world of other monsters? Light was unarguably evil but was he a necessary one? Many did consider Kira as a force for good in the world. A few 'innocents' died but that's because they wandered near the monster's den with intent to capture/kill it.

I do see a problem though: the monster is self-righteous and that's what makes it dangerous. If Light was like other antiheroes and never thought of himself as a 'good guy' (among other traits that may or may not have resulted from being corrupted), I think many viewers would be more sympathetic.

>Black guy for diversity
>No fucking Asians

Is that the son of Crispin Glover? Or whatever his name is

>>murders an entire team of FBI niggers
>>not a hero

>2016
>haven't watched death note
>did you watch the buu saga at least or is gogeta a spoiler to you?