Suicide Squad

I'm not here to discuss whether the movie was good, I'm just here to ask a question

Considering the amount of people that loved Diablo (I certainly know lots of people here do) do you think in the sequel, the writers are going to put him back in? Maybe because of his curse that kept him alive? I don't know. I just have a feeling they're going to. I hope they do, he was the best character

I liked him but I'm glad he died.
I honestly thought they'd pull some bullshit where the bomb killed the Aztec God but he survived.

That's what they're probably going to do in the sequel

The worst part of the movie for me was when he said "I already lost my family, I won't lose another!".
Holy shit, bro, you knew those other guys for like 10 hours tops, exchanged some words and suddenly they're your family? Fuck you.

I fucking hope not, otherwise it continues forcing the nail in that all capeshit movies are afraid of even the slightest bit of finality in something that's great as a minor simple story on the side.

That was the cringiest part of Diablo for me, but in the whole movie, it would probably be the joker lying on the floor surrounded by knives. With that laugh, it was just sad to see

If it's possible to kill ancient all-powerful gods why didnt they just nuke it

The fans are really pissed, and to be honest, it would be kind of stupid, but I'd still like to see it.
They should have fucking killed katana, she's not important at all, diablo is badass

This but honestly "muh familia" could be a Hispanic thing. Just look how popular the Fast&Furious movies are popular with them.

how many flops does dc need to have before they figure out that high pressure sales tactics arent working on this board

shut up faggot

But it's true.

God bless this movie was bad. Like I don't understand how you couldnt have just made it at least an okay movie. I do feel bad for DC fans now.

Bump

He's either a sensitive Hispanic or thought you were trying to be racist. But from living in a dominant Hispanic area, I did notice the only chuckles from this movie were when Diablo slapped his girls ass.

Jesus this is dying quickly

>Be a metahuman
>Borderline invincible
>Possible member in complex crime ring
>Still lives in the barrio like a stereotypical chicano with a shit load of kids and muh spicy latina wife
He was just another ethnic figure in the cast, OP. He literally had no role in the film until the last 30 minutes. His purpose was the same as the Jap, the Black, the Indian and the Ausie--to feign some semblance in representation, leaving no one unrepresented, when they remind you that your ultimate goal in life should be procreation and domesticity.

Nothing personal OP, but I still cant get over the fact that some people sincerely love capeshit

im going tomorrow lads, is it really absolute dog shit?

yeah it's crap. Wanted it to be good so bad but... it's just boring

I enjoyed it. You should form your own opinion man, even though it's Sup Forums.

That is why I am going, even if it is bad I wanna know why instead of just jumping on the bandwagon

It's an okay comic book related movie, which means it's a shit movie. Has its moments, but from the start you can tell it's trying to do too much, the music shifts, the character introductions. It's trying to be stylish but doesn't really have any style to note.