A reminder that The Joker is a literal cuckold in Suicide Squad
youtu.be/O3edi-vgwC4?t=27s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0Xb9BhfVjY
my.mixtape.moe/ivgkwe.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honka honka

YOU DON'T WANT BEEF!

What the fuck did I just watch? Not a single bit of any of that vomit looked enjoyable. The fuck? Why did they make this? What logical sense does it make to create a scene like that? The fuck, man.

>Waller says god help those who disrespect the queen
>Cut to black man calling Harley a bad bitch
>Joker stops smiling and laughing, visual que, calls Harley over to tease black man
>Black man notices he fucked up, "I don't want no beef"
>Joker kills him anyway

>that editing

people think Leto was actually good in this scene?

Now imagine that for two hours....

What did he mean by this? That Harley is fuckable meat?
Feminists gonna go cuhrazy over this one

People are defending this shit?

Yeah he was intimidating af to Common, it's fun to meme and funny out of context but it was a good scene. Dude made the mistake of complementing Harley, Joker freaked him the fuck out before murdering him.

It is a tool to further emphasize just how mad The Joker is that he believes that Harley Quinn is literally a piece of beef.

That's what happens when you get a trailer house to edit your whole movie

>Joker shoot the honka honka
>the scene suddenly cuts even though it obviously was going to continue
Bravo

That scene was actually the best scene in the movie. And it is also out of context because it is missing the first bit

Leto's laugh whilst they're in the car.

What the fuck is with the retarded cuts there?

The trailer are just to good.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0Xb9BhfVjY

I know nothing of film but I know this looks like shit.

It was as cinema to me

>HONKA HONKA

What did he mean by this?

>Be Leto's Joker
>Laffin for no reason

FUCK MY METHOD ACTING UP

>Cuckold
>Shot the guy trying to get with Harley.
Not that Sup Forums ever knew anything about what it was talking about, but okay.

>posting a vertical iphone video on youtube

DCucks strike again

what the fuck are those cuts?

is the whole movie like that?

this looks like utter garbage

he wasn't trying to get with harley he was trying to give joker props, in fact he was too scared to when Joker insisted he did, he shot him for NOT giving his gf the BBC

>he was trying to give joker props

And fucked up in how he did it. You do not call a killer narcissist a "lucky man." Nor do you call the love of his life a "bad bitch." Look at Joker's reaction when he says that. The poor guy is dead the second those words left his lips. All that was left was to fuck with him a little.

>in fact he was too scared to when Joker insisted he did, he shot him for NOT giving his gf the BBC
Jesus, he was taunting him for what he felt was disrespecting his girl. Common said something that he thought was a complement. Joker didn't like it. He brought Harley over and proceeded to mentally play around with him after Common realized he already got on Joker's bad side and couldn't get away. Goddamn Sup Forums and it's cuck fantasies. This is the most beta of any board.

Why does he break Harley out of prison at the end? Don't they know Joker doesn't give a shit about her and it's always the other way round, Harley breaking Joker out of prison? The whole film he seems to care about her and it doesn't feel right.

oi jared, you've got something in your teeth
I think it's the scenery

Whether or not he cares about her is up to him, not Batman, Amanda Waller, or the law.

Dude this Joker is a horndog, look at him before Harley throws herself in the chemicals.

just out of interest, how many times do we hear the line 'puddin' or 'mistah jay'?

>The whole film he seems to care about her and it doesn't feel right.

Welcome to reshoots. The final scene was a reshoot. The original cut had him more true to life and abusive of her. She was going to have a whole arc that ended up in her choosing the SKWAD over him. But that didn't test well, so they love each other and will be a thing in Harley's solo movie.

How does Joker survive the helicopter crash into the skyscraper and the explosion that follows this, he doesn't have a scratch on him at the end.

Funny how nobody likes this movie but it shatters records anyways

how the fuck is this nigger 44?

I liked it.

>he doesn't have a scratch on him at the end.

Cut content

No one ever posts the whole scene. Nigga was dead on arrival.

Will Amanda Waller face justice for murdering 7 unpaid interns in cold blood? I hated how they treated it like it was nothing.

That's cool. Any other good webms around?

desu it's in character

So they literally recut parts to make it make less sense, wat

Do you not know who Amanda Waller is?

Luckily this isnt the "realistic" exposition dump of the Nolan universe and we can just assume comic book logic and she's fine whatever, she's The Wall.

I bet that scene is joker crashing and going absolute madman on the monsters

I guess they wanted to take it in a different direction but it's just weird seeing him act that way, usually Harley just submits to him without him asking/making her. This time it felt more like the roles were reversed. Joker is more focused on killing Batman than trying to get some chick to obey his every demand.
Oh. Okay.
Joker has tried to kill Harley countless times, it's how she met Ivy, why the fuck would he save her from a helicopter crash and then come rescue her from prison I don't understand

>batman jumps in the water to save them
oh boi

GOddamn it WB

that sounds awesome, and Ayer already said 'no ultimate cut'

Leto nailed it. He brought the best out of it, even though he knew DC fanboys would shit all over him no matter how he performed.
Not enough screen time though.
I liked Harley as well, she was authentic, and they didn't try to make her smart, or to give a shit about anyone besides Joker, she always did what was beneficial for her.
What I did miss though, was gore. Total lack of close shot violence and psychotic reactions, for example Killer Croc tearing a human apart with his teeth. Or Harley snapping someone's neck. Anyone cutting throat. And so on.

He's thinking with his dick user.

You're most likely right. I thought Joker didn't care about sex and all that but I guess now he does. Do you think his jizz is green?

Leto's Joker is shit.

yeah fuck with the suicide squad story right?, let do a two hour movie about this psycho twilight/juggalo romance right?

fuckin awful character

>I thought Joker didn't care about sex and all that but I guess now he does.

The new Killing Joke animated adaptation added a scene where Batman is questioning hookers if they've seen Joker, they say that normally he comes to them as soon as he escapes the asylum for some fun.

Both of Joker's cinematic appearances this year have painted him as a sex fiend.

>t.cuck

Nicely written opinion there, user.
I'm solely talking about leto's performance. The main plot was just plain uninteresting and predictable. Leto scenes seemed to add something to the movie at least. I don't agree with him caring this much about Harley either, but their scenes were one of the rare authentic ones.

Why didn't batman just blow them up instead of crashing them into the water?
Is it because he refuses to kill robin?

Fuck no. Their scene took half of the movie.
Which damaged their scenes and the whole movie because neither had enough time

Was that Jim Carrey?

>Is it because he refuses to kill robin?

Watch Suicide Squad again. Harley's intro says she was complicit in Robin's death.

Jesus really? I have yet to watch The Killing Joke (usually just stick to reading the comics) but that sounds so out of character. I know that in the comic 'Joker' by Brian Azzarello he pretty much rapes/sexually assaults a chick in the back of a car, but he does that not for business not pleasure. (pic related) I wonder why they are trying to push this new sex fiend image onto him.

the scene in the bar when he put his tattoed laugh he have in his hand in his mouth is so cringey...iiugh

i fell like leto is trying too hard to be unique thant ended up being very silly

Whoops, I meant "for business not for pleasure".

>"Death"
Batman probably murdered the original Joker for turning robin into the Joker.

That bit was so forced holy shit, and when he put the hand over Harley's mouth. What an edge-lord.

She fucked Deadshot in the cartoon, what's the big deal?

because "rape culture" is scary.

>DCucks

>batman
>joker
>harley
>will smith
>great trailer

>Jesus really? I have yet to watch The Killing Joke (usually just stick to reading the comics) but that sounds so out of character.

It was used to imply he raped Barbara Gordon

But that'd still have the problem of "Robin" already being Joker long before Harley met him, so she can't be complicit like SS told us she was.

Joker is Joker. Not Robin.

heh, that was kinda cool

It'd make sense for a Robin Joker to make Harley though, seeing he was made himself plus it would piss Batman off that even 'Robin' Joker has a gf lel.

Why is Harley Queen in suicide squad?

Isnt she just a crazy chick with a baseball bat with a crazed gang lord boyfriend who will go to any length to sabotage the operation?

What does he say after "the itch in my crotch!"?

what the fuck they raped the Joker holy shit thanks god I stopped reading comics decades ago

i have crabs

If batman brutally murders people complicit in smuggling kryptonite then I'd imagine he would fucking annihilate someone who killed his surrogate son. Or its just shitty writing. How do you punch someone underwater?

You can't give up yet, you've not even got to the Joker who cut his face off to wear as a mask

Or the current story of there being THREE Joker's this whole time.

Oh right, okay that makes a little more sense. There was always mixed opinions whether he raped Barbs in The Killing Joke or not so I guess they could easily spin it that he did just to make him even more of a monster. I always thought he just undressed her for the pictures to make it even worse for Gordon when he saw them.
Yeah, comics have pretty much gone to shit.

What gadget did Batman use to get out of that one?

>"Unbilimfamous, Harley Quinn!"

He had a stroke, because his brain can't handle how crazy he is,

so did they just draw him like Ledger for awhile?

oh my god they are absolutely out of ideas

Movie was supposed to be rated R and WB gutted it

STOOOP PLEASE STOP IS LIKE A MEXICAN SOUP

what in the fuck is that Joker with the fade haircut?

Well, Joker has the whole batfam in a cave and he tries to blow it up with a match but Batman somehow wiggles out of the chair, blows the cave ceiling open and water pours in. Joker can't believe it of course, and it's shit. If you want to read it yourself it's in the Batgirl: Death of the Family issue.

Only that one time, thank god. But they made him cut his face off and then strap it back on with belt straps for some retarded reason.

HONKA
O
N
K
A

>Batman's "my god"
I'm deceased.

Script, writing, screen time can all have an adverse effect of the Joker leto was able to be.

So until he get's his own movie or a bigger role we maybe can give him a pass

But there is one aspect of Joker that isn't affected by anything but the actor themselves.

And that is the Joker's laugh.

Leto has the worst joker laugh ever.

I can see him being true to Joker's criminal mastermind genius and imposing the threat of violence by his mere presence.

But the second I hear that laugh I feel like Leto just isn't cut out to be the Joker.

Not quite, following that they had the amazing idea of making Joker pretend to be a literal deity that's haunted gotham for centuries. He ended up turning into a completely normal human with no "Jokerness" at all. Batman also lost his memory of ever being Batman.

To solve the no Batman problem they deaged Commisioner Gordon and made him Batman. Pic Related.

Judging from criticism, I should just wait for the "director's cut."

I'm so glad I decided not to watch this.

Wtf i hate comics now

>Not quite, following that they had the amazing idea of making Joker pretend to be a literal deity that's haunted gotham for centuries. He ended up turning into a completely normal human with no "Jokerness" at all. Batman also lost his memory of ever being Batman.
>To solve the no Batman problem they deaged Commisioner Gordon and made him Batman. Pic Related.
what? I just I didnt understood any of that I fear I might go deep into the rabbit hole of comic books again and not out of reading pleasur but to see how bad it has gotten I would stop here, thank you good user

Yep. There's this part in Batman: Endgame where Bats and Joker are laying in a love heart shaped puddle of blood too. The fun never stops.