How could the EMH and Kes still be friends after the EMH refused to kill Tuvix?

How could the EMH and Kes still be friends after the EMH refused to kill Tuvix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKAL_219oH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How could anybody watch Voyager?

the premise is good
but the execution was bad

why is he fondling her naked foot

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=TKAL_219oH8

some of the eps are pretty good

Because no one on Voyager has a memory longer than an episode.

What was the point of Kes as a character?
What was the fucking message?

I hate Neelix so fucking much.

>Please state the nature of the memetical emergency

The Doctor episodes are always 10/10.

There was a thread earlier today asking why Star Trek TNG was such a comfy show and if any other show could beat it, and many anons agreed.

I just finished episode 1 and wow, I gotta say it is pretty darn comfy.

Never watched anything Star Trek related. What am I in for? please dont post spoilers

That was my thread

I'm glad you like it, user.

Try to keep in mind, even die hard TNG fans can admit season 1 and 2 are really rough. If you're enjoying it now, you're going to fall in love when season 3 rolls around and the show really finds its stride/budget

coo'. im in, thanks lad

>even die hard TNG fans can admit season 1 and 2 are really rough
No, that's what meme regurgitators spew so they can fit in with the hivemind. Season 2 is mostly ass, but S1 is GREAT. Yes, including Skin of Evil. Yes, including Conspiracy. Yes, even including Code of Honor. S1 TNG is some of the best Trek that exists.

>No, that's what meme regurgitators spew so they can fit in with the hivemind.
Nice projection.

>Yes, including Skin of Evil. Yes, including Conspiracy. Yes, even including Code of Honor.
Holy shit. Next you'll tell me The Child or Shades of Gray are good too.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Except betray his family and entire race only to get thrown into a space jew hell pit.

yeah man it was so good that the cast, crew and writers rip on it all the fucking time in interviews and at conventions

That having sex with 4 year olds is ok.

Shades of Gray is okay if you have not seen "The Last Outpost," "Encounter at Farpoint," "The Dauphin," "The Icarus Factor," "Justice," "11001001," "Angel One," "Up the Long Ladder," "Skin of Evil," "The Child," "A Matter of Honor," "Conspiracy," "Symbiosis" (just prior to this, Dr. Pulaski taps the control panel of the neural stimulator without looking), "The Last Outpost," "Skin of Evil," "11001001," "Heart of Glory" (unknown clip of solar activity), "Conspiracy," "The Last Outpost," "Symbiosis," "Conspiracy," "11001001," "The Naked Now," "Skin of Evil," "A Matter of Honor," "11001001," "Loud as a Whisper," "A Matter of Honor," "11001001," "Unnatural Selection," "11001001," "Heart of Glory," "Conspiracy," "11001001," "The Naked Now," "Skin of Evil" (audio only).

Jonathan Frakes just sold a 12 million dollar house because of Skin of Evil. Also, who cares about the opinions of actors or crew? None of the writers have ever ripped on S1 TNG, btw, you made that up.

Kes was less than 2 years old when she joined Voyager.

>Jonathan Frakes just sold a 12 million dollar house because of Skin of Evil. Also, who cares about the opinions of actors or crew? None of the writers have ever ripped on S1 TNG, btw, you made that up.
Funny, because there's a famous quote by Frakes in the community about how absurd and stupid Skin of Evil was. Or how Stewart almost walked because of how the retarded onsies were destroying his back.

Also there's tons of shit by former writers and producers talking about what a horror Gene was to work with in s1/2 and the insane demands/restrictions he put in place that are directly to blame on the low quality.

Q Who? is in season 2

How is that funny?

Because he was going to save her from her paedophile abuser.

The clueless everyman to have exposition given to.

Yeah, funny considered how murdering Tuvix was a literal crime against humanity.

Lol, skin of evil was heavier handed and cheesier than any TOS episode.